Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2603 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105
 The 'Lost' Thread (Season 2) 
Draughty

Post Re: The 'Lost' Thread (Season 2)
Interesting. Be sure to post again once you finally finish season 2.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Well finally complete with season two and it's a bummer that season three won't be on dvd till dang 12/11. Gaw!

I took some notes as I saw the rest of the episodes.

I thought the backstory of Rose and Bernard was okay. It was interesting to know she has terminal cancer and like Locke both have experienced the power of the island.

Next, we have Jack trying to figure out what to do with Henry and he decides to make a impromptu play of trying to trade Henry for Walt. I didn't like this plan as soon as he mentioned it and doesn't it seem that Jack is always coming up with rushed plans w/o thinking them through?

**I'd like to see more of the Rosseau because even though she may be crazy she's quite resourceful since she caught the Other's leader**

I didn't mention this earlier but is Sun's pregnancy really immaculate or probably just Jin getting really lucky. I think the latter.

Michael reappears! That was a surprise. I've never really liked his character much since the beginning and ever since he lost Walt he's turned into this raving lunatic always wanting to go out and rescue him w/o using logic or reason.

I'm so tired of the Hurley and Libby scenes. What is the freaking point? No one wants to see the fatman hook up with a girl. I've secretly been hoping he just keels over from a heart attack or something.

Ana shows the power of the female body as she snatched a gun off Sawyer.

Back on Hurley...I'm so tired of him and his food issues. Did you see all the stuff he was taking just for a picnic with Libby? Pig!

Btw...Where in the heck is Sayid throughout all this? He was there for the intial interrogation of Henry but the disappeared for quite a period.

Michael says he will kill him for Ana. Then I wrote "What in the World!"

Michael kills Ana and Libby. What a shocker. I didn't see that actually coming. Yes, maybe I would find it suspicious that Michael suddenly appears out of the jungle but no way did I expect him to just kill two people all for his dumbass kid. As if the viewers needed more reasons to hate Michael. Let's just pile it on him.

Libby is alive...however she dies later. I was hoping she would do justice and give Michael up as the murderer that he is.

We learned the psychic was a phony thus taking away some of the mysticism early in season 1.

Another hatch is found by eko and locke and yet again I wonder where in the world is Jin and especially Sayid through all this. Two members murdered and the prisoner escapes and no one is running to tell Sayid.

Michael is using empathy and his drive to get back to his son and tells Jack he's gonna run the show on how to get his son back and Jack just becomes all submissive and gives into his demand. Why is Jack like this?

Charlie had a scene with Claire and the Baby again... Why?? I'm so tired of them both.

Michael would turn in the whole tribe just to get his stupid son back. That's the worst kind of person to have in a group. Btw, no one questioned the point of having Hurley go with them when he probably can't even shoot straight so what's the point of even giving him a gun or helping rescue Walt?

Desmond somehow finds his way back to the island on his boat and we learn his back story which I actually found interesting.

Nearing the end we have the team getting captured leading into season 3. Hurley going free to tell what happened. Michael the bastard liar and his stupid son going free on a motor boat and Locke and Eko getting trapped in the hatch along with Desmond. Exactly, what happened at the end there when he turned that key? I guess we're to assume the whole place went sky high in a big burst of pressure evidenced by the falling piece of the hatch. Does this mean that Locke and Eko have died?

And the last last with the Portuguese guys and Ms. Widi? What is that about? How would they even know that an eletromagnetic anomaly would have anything to do with Desmond anyhow? That part boggles me.

45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. DONALD J. TRUMP
#MAGA #KAG!
10,000 post achieved on - Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:23 pm
invading your spaces

Quote:
I did like the backstory of Hurley and the numbers but delving into season 2 I'm growing more and more tired of his character. I mean, he's been on the island two months and is fat as ever and the episode where he trashed all the food was crazy. If you don't want the food then give it the Fuck away you Fat Fuck. Just my opinion.

This is a TV series, the actor is not stuck on an island, and he is a big guy. I see nothing invalid about Hurley having food issues and they don't drop it with Season 2. He trashed the crappy food that had no value, and the islanders, even without the food, haven't been hurting for food.

The only reason why they put this thread in is people like you who says "he's been on the island two months and is fat as ever", it's like complaining that Walt looks older in every episode.

Quote:
I didn't mention this earlier but is Sun's pregnancy really immaculate or probably just Jin getting really lucky. I think the latter.

There's at least 2 whole episodes in Season 3 that deal with this. And I think the first is kind of meh, but the second is very good and very sweet. This is a major plotline.

Quote:
Btw...Where in the heck is Sayid throughout all this? He was there for the intial interrogation of Henry but the disappeared for quite a period.

Sayid goes out looking for the balloon with Charlie and Ana Lucia. This story in this is he wants revenge for Shannon, because the others freaked out Ana so much that she accidently shot Shannon.

nghtvsn wrote:
And the last last with the Portuguese guys and Ms. Widi? What is that about? How would they even know that an eletromagnetic anomaly would have anything to do with Desmond anyhow? That part boggles me.

This is not a spoiler, but in Season 2 finale Desmond goes on the race sponsored by her father, who is associated with whatever is going on on the island. The clues are minute but they are there. She (and others) must know the approximate location of the island, I'm pretty sure that she assumes that he crashed there.

THe first 6 episodes of Season 3 are of various quality. But after you get past that it's all gravy through the season finale.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2603 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105