Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Io non ho paura [I'm Not Scared] 

What grade would you give this film?
A 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
B 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Io non ho paura [I'm Not Scared] 
College Boy Z

Post Io non ho paura [I'm Not Scared]
I'm Not Scared

Quote:
I'm Not Scared (Italian: Io non ho paura) is a 2003 film directed by Gabriele Salvatores. Francesa Marciano and Niccolo Ammaniti wrote the script based on Niccolò Ammaniti's successful 2001 Italian novel Io non ho paura. The story is during Italy's anni di piombo, a time riddled with terrorism and kidnapping in the 1970s.

Tue May 24, 2005 7:07 pm
Kypade

is this 2004's little Italian horror-esque film? bout the hole? if so, it's pretty amazing.

Wed May 25, 2005 12:02 am
Extraordinary

The story is about a boy named Michele who while trying to find his sisters glasses stumbles upon a hole that contains a boy ( Filippo ) chained inside. I dont wanna give much of the plot away, because it would be spoiling some of the movie for people. Let's just say, this is a story of the fragile relationship between parent and child, the ond that is made from the fibers of love, trust, respect but is threatened by morality, justice, the right and the wrong. Truely a great film that people need to see.

Grade - A

Wed May 25, 2005 3:52 am
Extraordinary

is this 2004's little Italian horror-esque film? bout the hole? if so, it's pretty amazing.

Yes. I saw the trailer for this numerous times in theatres and wanted to see it so badly. Its one of the few faux-horror (I don't know if its all out horror) movies I've ever really wanted to see in theatres. The cinematography looked stunning even in the trailer, and the mystery/stroyline already looked pretty scary too. After Killuminati's rec, I believe I still really want to see it. I believe its from the same director that did Meditterano. Interesting when a director crosses into a new genre, it can produce real gems on occasion.

Mon May 30, 2005 6:26 pm
Forum General

I've been wanting to see this movie for awhile, I kind of just forgot about, I'll have to watch it.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon May 30, 2005 6:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
La Bella Vito

Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
La Bella Vito

This was a great film. The whole relationship between Filippo and Michele is believable, and at times very nice to watch onscreen, especially when they were rolling around in the wheat field. The ending was very unexpected for me, but its done in a very good manner. A lot of people might be disappointed by the conclusion, but I found it to be very poetic, and very well executed. It's definitely not a movie for everyone, but if you like foreign films you will enjoy it.

B+

Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]