Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Girl House 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Girl House 
Let's Call It A Bromance

Post Girl House
Girl House

Quote:
Girl House is a 2014 Canadian slasher film directed by Trevor Matthews and written by Nick Gordon. It stars Ali Cobrin and Slaine as a woman in an X-rated reality web series and the psychopath who stalks her, respectively.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
We had our time together

Post Re: Girl House
I was really surprised by this one. It was fucking intense, the villain was creepy as hell and the lead girl did a fine job.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:34 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

She is also hot as fuck.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Wallflower

The trailer for this made it seem so cheap and cheesy but I enjoy a good slasher and it looked entertaining enough (plus reviews were way better than I expected). Checked it out the week it hit VOD and I'm glad I did. The film itself looks way more polished than I thought it would from the trailer. I dug this one a lot. If you like an old-fashioned slasher flick this is a good one. The lead girl was really cute and likable (reminded me of a young Rose Byrne) and her love interest was really likable as well. The kills are brutal too and the finale was pretty awesome. This isn't a super classy horror film like It Follows or The Babadook, but it's a nice down-'n-dirty slasher flick that I would totally recommend if you like those. I'd give it a B+.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:20 pm
Forum General

This is a surprisingly solid slasher movie with some really hot chicks in it. It's atleast worth watching once.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:06 pm
Unfortunately this was garbage. I was kind of looking forward to it based on the various "pretty okay" comments here, but apparently that was foolhardy ;) There was nothing special or even mildly surprising. Just a completely generic and ridiculous slasher that takes place in a rather tame sex house. The killer even has some Jason Voorhees abilities in the vein of super-speed, teleportation, and apparent mind-reading when it comes to the choices some characters make.

Waste of time. Should've just watched You're Next again!

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]