Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert 

What grade would you give this film?
A 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
B 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4

Post Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert

Quote:
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert is a 2008 American concert film from Walt Disney Pictures presented in Disney Digital 3-D. Released in the United States and Canada originally for one week, February 1–7, 2008, with release in other countries later on. The film is directed by Bruce Hendricks and produced by Art Repola.

The world television premiere on Disney Channel was on July 20, 2008. The Disney Channel premiere brought 5.9 million viewers.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:33 am
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

Post Re: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour
From what I've heard, Squee saw this film.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Kypade

So why hasn't Squee posted a review yet? I need some feedback on whether to see it or not!

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:10 pm
He didn't look busy?!

it has a terrific RT grade. But honestly, I can't see anyone who doesn't like Hannah Montana finding this a worthwhile experience.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Kypade

billybobwashere wrote:
it has a terrific RT grade. But honestly, I can't see anyone who doesn't like Hannah Montana finding this a worthwhile experience.
Thanks, I'm sold.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:29 am
Squee

I'm Not Loyal wrote:

It's true, though why I am admitting it is beyond me. Apparently I am too old to buy tickets for the movie, so instead I brought my 3-D glasses from when I saw Beowulf and snuck in after watching There Will Be Blood.

It was a nice bit of fluff entertainment. The 3-d was marvelous and the concert was entertaining. There were a fair share of toe tapping songs. "True Friend" was very sweet and melodic, one of my favorites of hers. Then there was "We Got the Party" which is a very stark contrast to "True Friend." A song to definitely hop about to. I think my favorite of the set list was "Nobody's Perfect" though. The song is brilliant, and Miley is a fantastic singer.

Overall, an entertaining experience.

:glare:

Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 pm
Team Kris

Squee wrote:
I'm Not Loyal wrote:

It's true, though why I am admitting it is beyond me. Apparently I am too old to buy tickets for the movie, so instead I brought my 3-D glasses from when I saw Beowulf and snuck in after watching There Will Be Blood.

It was a nice bit of fluff entertainment. The 3-d was marvelous and the concert was entertaining. There were a fair share of toe tapping songs. "True Friend" was very sweet and melodic, one of my favorites of hers. Then there was "We Got the Party" which is a very stark contrast to "True Friend." A song to definitely hop about to. I think my favorite of the set list was "Nobody's Perfect" though. The song is brilliant, and Miley is a fantastic singer.

Overall, an entertaining experience.

:er: :unsure:

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:53 pm
problem?

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:39 pm
Extraordinary

:rofl:

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 am
Star Trek XI

This movie was actually really great with all the behind the scene footage and special interviews and features. I can see why 15 yr-old girls love her!

Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:27 pm
Begging Naked

It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong. It takes a greater man to cry. However, it takes only an upper level of man to admit to seeing and enjoying Hannah Montana in 3D.

Kudos, Squee.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Team Kris

Positive* Jon wrote:
It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong. It takes a greater man to cry. However, it takes only an upper level of man to admit to seeing and enjoying Hannah Montana in 3D.

Kudos, Squee.

This is comparable when Principal Skinner admitted he was a virgin to the entire neighborhood.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:07 pm
Jordan Mugen-Honda

Ummmm...................Matt is only taking the piss you do know this????

Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]