Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Goldie is no longer welcome here 
No Wire Tampons!

Felicity Titwank wrote:
I visited the horror thread.
He was no more annoying than usual.
It's just the way he is, if people take what he says to heart then more fool them for not having the stature to ignore him.

I try ignoring him, but him harassing me for years now? No, thanks.

Oh and didn't you ban him from your site permanently?

Yes , because
1. He was harrasing users on the boards after being warned several times not to
2. He was harrasing users over the private mesasge system with abusive message that had been reported.
3. He had been using the emails on the board to spam accounts with more abuse.

I'm pretty sure I unbanned him after a while. But damn he deserved it. If he acted like he does in that thread on NF7 i'd probably just warn him. But this isn't my site so it's not my rules.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:35 am
Profile WWW
No Wire Tampons!

I was sent this through the naturalflux7 contact form

From Goldie:

To All: Thanks for the kind words to the nice words from people like Eagle, Nebs, Hans and Michael. To the ones that didn't reply, thanks for that for your non-interest. And then there are those haters in the thread - whatever as I am so use to them over the last year and a half.

Anyway,

to Krem - what are you like the groundhog who only sticks his head out once a year. Nice that you took such un-needed action againist me but no dealing on so many other problems on the site including the curse out fest by WDW.

and I was banned for, UN-NAMED remarks, to others - if you were a man and listed them, I should have shown you the same BS that those gave me. But the difference is that the SITES ADM & MODS never gave me any protection from these people.

There are lot of posters who I never read or commented on but you OK'ed their BS by letting them bash me. As someone said, ignoring is your best friend

Aren't negatives not allowed for any one on the board - except me of course or especially when it comes from one of the Friends of Lecter, which you of course are a member.

and to the other ADMS / MODS - especially Baba, when you were a ADM of course, and Z - I asked for clearing, interruption and re-writing of the posted rules all of the time - as they were never followed or enforced - as part of the Web-Site, you guys should have done that

and especially enforced all of the rules againist everyone.

and there were others who broke so many more rules than me - just the people on this boards can't take words or respond to them - and then there BS personal attacks on me always started more BS.

and to the Horror thread - like Michael said - big deal - there was nothing in there too bad, I was just asking tough questions until they were answered.

God some of you guys are such crybabies if that stuff bothered you

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

OMG, for like two days, I couldn't access this site because I was stuck in the old server, and just before that, I had read this thread about how Goldie was banned for being too negative a force on this site, and I thought OMG, I've been banned! but then I suddenly was able to access the site again and I was like PHEW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.

My Box-Office Blog: http://boxofficetracker.blogspot.com/

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

I love it when Goldie says what we should and should not do like he's some kind of important person to the website or he pays to keep the site active.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:25 pm
New Server, Same X

OMG, for like two days, I couldn't access this site because I was stuck in the old server, and just before that, I had read this thread about how Goldie was banned for being too negative a force on this site, and I thought OMG, I've been banned! but then I suddenly was able to access the site again and I was like PHEW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

If only.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:31 pm
Extraordinary

Can we ban Zingaling? :happy:

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Like I've already said, I never had a problem with Goldie. He helped me with the TV Awards last year. I know many people have had a problem with him. But, does that mean users like BKB or Maverikk (both of whom have their share of enemies on the forum) are also looking at a permanent banning in their future? I don't have a problem with anyone, before I get a scathing response from anyone. I didn't have a problem with Goldie, and don't have a problem with BKB and Maverikk, but I'm certain all three have plenty of enemies on the forum.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:35 pm
New Server, Same X

You heart me break! You heart me break!

Can we ban Zingaling? :happy:

If only.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:35 pm
You must have big rats

Like I've already said, I never had a problem with Goldie. He helped me with the TV Awards last year. I know many people have had a problem with him. But, does that mean users like BKB or Maverikk (both of whom have their share of enemies on the forum) are also looking at a permanent banning in their future? I don't have a problem with anyone, before I get a scathing response from anyone. I didn't have a problem with Goldie, and don't have a problem with BKB and Maverikk, but I'm certain all three have plenty of enemies on the forum.

Neither BKB nor Maverikk have singled out users to follow them from thread to thread and harrassed them.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

I was sent this through the naturalflux7 contact form

From Goldie:

To All: Thanks for the kind words to the nice words from people like Eagle, Nebs, Hans and Michael. To the ones that didn't reply, thanks for that for your non-interest. And then there are those haters in the thread - whatever as I am so use to them over the last year and a half.

Anyway,

to Krem - what are you like the groundhog who only sticks his head out once a year. Nice that you took such un-needed action againist me but no dealing on so many other problems on the site including the curse out fest by WDW.

and I was banned for, UN-NAMED remarks, to others - if you were a man and listed them, I should have shown you the same BS that those gave me. But the difference is that the SITES ADM & MODS never gave me any protection from these people.

There are lot of posters who I never read or commented on but you OK'ed their BS by letting them bash me. As someone said, ignoring is your best friend

Aren't negatives not allowed for any one on the board - except me of course or especially when it comes from one of the Friends of Lecter, which you of course are a member.

and to the other ADMS / MODS - especially Baba, when you were a ADM of course, and Z - I asked for clearing, interruption and re-writing of the posted rules all of the time - as they were never followed or enforced - as part of the Web-Site, you guys should have done that

and especially enforced all of the rules againist everyone.

and there were others who broke so many more rules than me - just the people on this boards can't take words or respond to them - and then there BS personal attacks on me always started more BS.

and to the Horror thread - like Michael said - big deal - there was nothing in there too bad, I was just asking tough questions until they were answered.

God some of you guys are such crybabies if that stuff bothered you

i'm glad hes taking it well.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

:cry:

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:09 pm
No Wire Tampons!

Neither BKB nor Maverikk have singled out users to follow them from thread to thread and harrassed them.

Not only is that not true, but many other users on this site are guilty of the same crime. Why not ban half the forum if thats the criteria

Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Dr. Lecter wrote:

Not only is that not true, but many other users on this site are guilty of the same crime. Why not ban half the forum if thats the criteria

Yes, but Dr. Lecter posts everywhere, all the time. Anyone who follows him around is bound to be a greater nuisance than other stalkers by virtue of the prolificacy of the stalked user.

MadGez wrote:

Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Dr. Lecter wrote:

I would follow you to hell and back.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:19 pm
You must have big rats

Felicity Titwank wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:

Yes, but Dr. Lecter posts everywhere, all the time. Anyone who follows him around is bound to be a greater nuisance than other stalkers by virtue of the prolificacy of the stalked user.

Pretty much that.

And, Michael...I mean, I don't even think I need to explain to you why exactly the situation with Goldie and myself was problematic. You know it very well for yourself. I know of other people who follow others around here, but for 2+ years? C'mon.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
No Wire Tampons!

Yeah I think it kind of sucks about the way he seemed to pick on you. But you gave back too Lecter. Whenever he provoked you, you'd respond, Which is kind of why It went on for so long.

Not to say your at fault at all. But Goldie is someone who seemed to thrive on arguments with a few people, so much so that he was generally non-confrontational to most others.

I mean he was a tool to me for a while. But I just started ignoring him and he seemed to get his shit together.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Yeah I think it kind of sucks about the way he seemed to pick on you. But you gave back too Lecter. Whenever he provoked you, you'd respond, Which is kind of why It went on for so long.

Not to say your at fault at all. But Goldie is someone who seemed to thrive on arguments with a few people, so much so that he was generally non-confrontational to most others.

I mean he was a tool to me for a while. But I just started ignoring him and he seemed to get his shit together.

Now this is where you are wrong. Ask Eagle or bABA or anyone else who knows better about that. I have ignored him for a long long time. Just for starters, I never ever posted in his threads. If he stayed out of mine as well, it'd all be fine. But he decided not to. I was fine with ignoring. Arsi, Eagle, Mav and others certainly remember when I openly told him to just ignore each other and it's all forgotten then. He laughed it off and continued.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Draughty

Sometimes there arise people who want to push the rules to the breaking point repeatedly. Kind of like a kid going "I'm not stepping over the line, look i'm real close but not doing it" over and over. In such cases, judgement calls have to be made.

Anyway, no offense FT, but your arguments are undercut by the fact that you banned him at your own site.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
No Wire Tampons!

Felicity Titwank wrote:

Sometimes there arise people who want to push the rules to the breaking point repeatedly. Kind of like a kid going "I'm not stepping over the line, look i'm real close but not doing it" over and over. In such cases, judgement calls have to be made.

Anyway, no offense FT, but your arguments are undercut by the fact that you banned him at your own site.

He was banned for my site for constantly violating the rules and being warned on more than one occasion [formally] that doing so would lead to a ban.

Hence. I banned him. Like it matters, the nf7 forums are dead. I can only hope the restructure will give it some growth

And I think that there is one other user in particular who does the exact same thing you mentioned here who hasn't been banned, but is very annoying.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
Draughty

That's like: "I refuse to serve this man at my bar as he keeps getting overly drunk and causing a ruckus. However, I firmly believe you should keep serving him at your bar down the street until something really bad happens."

Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
No Wire Tampons!

well, no, he breached rules at nf7. As far as im aware [because the site has not made me otherwise] Goldies only rulebreak to get this ban was basically being annoying.

And I do actually believe that what you said is fair and just. No person should be prejudged by any bar for their behaviour elsewhere.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Lol! thats fucked up.

:biggrin:

Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Here's the thing, WoKJ is a free site but it's also a club, a private club of sorts, with rules about behavior. If you constantly bend or break those rules, you're gone. That's it, no rants, no having other members post your feelings. Nada.

Michael, do me a fav, don't Whoopi in Ghost for Goldie.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next