Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The 'Amazing Race 6' Thread 
Sbil

Post The 'Amazing Race 6' Thread
Discuss the best reality show on television (well, a lot of people think :D ), which returns tomorrow night.

The Amazing Race 6 airs Tuesday nights at 9:00 PM EST on CBS!

Last edited by Libs on Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:51 pm
Cream of the Crop

Yay, 2 hour premiere. I can't wait for the best reality show on television to return. I'm still upset that Flo won TAR3, but it's such a great show I am beginning to move past that.

Line from last series:
"My Ox is broken" - Colin

Oh Colin, you jackass.

Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

thanks for the reminder Libs!!

i cant wait!!
its indeed the best reality show ever!

Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:56 pm
rustiphica

Should have waited a little longer to have run season 6.

Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:43 pm
Forum General

Should have waited a little longer to have run season 6.

I'd normally agree with you, but the show is coming off an enormous high from season 5, and besides, it's still November sweeps. I think it'll play to their advantage.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:30 am
Profile WWW
Sbil

Jonathan needs to GET OUT. A reality show character has not been so irritating since Josh from Big Brother 3.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:21 pm
problem?

I kinda like Hayden and Aaron. What he did to Meredith and the other chick was just awesome.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:54 pm
Begging Naked

Jonathan needs to GET OUT. A reality show character has not been so irritating since Josh from Big Brother 3.

Here here! After Jon of Surivivor: Pearl Islands, I do NOT need another reality contestant ruining my good name. :evil:

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

wow......jonathan is the most annoying person i ever seen!! we got are selfs a new collin!! hope his gone soon!

Meredith and maria are my favorites for now!!

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:27 am
Cream of the Crop

Jonathan is more annoying than Will and Flo combined, I'm hoping for some sort of speeding accident where he loses the ability to speak or something. Victoria doesn't seem that much better...but in comparison she's an angel.

A good premiere, although the first hour was kind of boring and everything before the snowmobiling seemed so inconsequential if they were just going to be bunched up with only 60 minutes separating them.

Didn't care much either way for John and Avi, so a meh elimination. Next week looks like annoyfest 2004.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:35 am
Profile WWW
Reality shows live and die as a result of casting. I must say, this cast is way too vanilla and bland. Outside of the chunky CIA dad, fem hellboy, and the wrestlers, the rest of the cast is indistinguishable.

Bunch of WASPS. :?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:35 pm
life begins now

Jonathan is so annoying! And so are the wrestling couple. Right now, my favorites are Don and Mary Jean. I always root for the older team. :)

Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:41 pm
Profile YIM
Sbil

Jonathan is so annoying! And so are the wrestling couple. Right now, my favorites are Don and Mary Jean. I always root for the older team. :)

I don't know about you, but I thought Lori and Bolo were sort of funny. Heh.

Jonathan needs to be whacked in the head with a shovel and silenced, though.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:09 pm
life begins now

Chris wrote:

I don't know about you, but I thought Lori and Bolo were sort of funny. Heh.

Jonathan needs to be whacked in the head with a shovel and silenced, though.

Provide me with the shovel and I'll gladly do it. Yea, I guess they were sort of funny, in an annyoing sort of way, lol. Their wrestling stint on the ice was hilarious.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:59 pm
Profile YIM
Cream of the Crop

Colin was a total jackass in TAR5, but I don't think he ever came close to slamming a car door on Christie's head. I can't say the same thing for that excuse for a human being that is Jonathan. He needs to leave, someone forget to fasten his harness or accidentally give him some poisoned food. I don't care - he gots to go.

The rest of the leg was a good one. We had old people stealing cars, "Hellboy" (ugh) acting like a Drama Queen, mormons kidnapping a Norwegian boy AND the hilarity that was Roller-Skiing. What's not to like? Well the bunching up of teams on most travel parts of the race, yeah I didn't like that.

Kris and Jon seem like nice people and i haven't seen them do anything offensive so they join the old people, the mormons and Next Action Star lookalikes Hayden and Aaron as favourite teams on TAR6

Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:20 am
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Begging Naked

Anyone else Laugh Out Loud when Lori attacked the host when got to the mat? :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:39 am
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

i feel so bad for Jonathan's wife (Botox)lol!, thats guy is a pain in the ass!!, i cant believe his still there! :evil: :evil: :evil:

sad to see meredith and maria gone :( (stupid woman why can you drive a stick, DAMN YOU!!!)

Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:30 pm

Wow...I really, really hate Jonathan. Just...wow.

Was it me, or do they show him raising his hand at Victoria as if he was about to hit her in the scenes for the next episode? She looked terrified, I really feel bad for her. :evil: Why did his name have to be Jonathan? My name is Jonathan, too :(

I feel bad for Meredith and Maria, but it would have sucked for Lena and Kristy to have been eliminated after running such a good leg. M&M were really incompetent racers, but I liked them.

I hate Adam. Not as much as Jonathan, but I hate him.

My favorites are: Don and Mary Jean, Gus and Hera, Lena and Kristy, Kris and Jon, Hayden and Aaron, and Lori and Bolo!

Please, someone, run over Jonathan.

Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Wow...I really, really hate Jonathan. Just...wow.

Was it me, or do they show him raising his hand at Victoria as if he was about to hit her in the scenes for the next episode? She looked terrified, I really feel bad for her. :evil: Why did his name have to be Jonathan? My name is Jonathan, too :(

I feel bad for Meredith and Maria, but it would have sucked for Lena and Kristy to have been eliminated after running such a good leg. M&M were really incompetent racers, but I liked them.

I hate Adam. Not as much as Jonathan, but I hate him.

My favorites are: Don and Mary Jean, Gus and Hera, Lena and Kristy, Kris and Jon, Hayden and Aaron, and Lori and Bolo!

Please, someone, run over Jonathan.

Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:30 pm
Profile WWW

Damn Lena and Kristy got eliminated :( Wow, that must have sucked staying there for so long, that is the worst luck anyone could have....Why couldn't it have happened to Jonathan?

Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

....Why couldn't it have happened to Jonathan?

Because he and Satan have a pact.

Almost as unbelievable as Lena's determination with the hay were the multiple teams decision to count the stuff. After seeing all those stuffed animals I would have been building that desk, Ikea makes stuff that isn't hard to build. Then after the teams gave an incorrect answer the went back and recounted, that was surprising.

I'm pleased that Mary Jean and Don are still in it, and I'm growing to like Bolo and Lori, especially since they did not yield MJ and Don, they would have been kicking themselves if they got eliminated because of that.

Still like Kris and Jon, Hayden and Aaron and Don and Mary Jean. Hera is moving up on the list as to is Lori and Bolo. Can't wait until next week, looks good.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

Lena and Kristy WHY!!!! i liked them too!!
my favorites have been eliminated every week! :? :?

poor girl, that must sucked big time beeing there sooo long and finding nothing!! :(

Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:59 am
life begins now

I am sad that they were eliminated, but it would have been Don and Mary Jean otherwise, so I'm not too sad. I really want Don and Mary Jean to get somewhere, because the older couple always gets eliminated early. Jonathan and Victoria are both nuts. Him, for obvious reasons, but she is too. "This is why I love him."? What's up with that? They are both nuts.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:20 pm
Profile YIM
Forum General

Well, I'm definitely not favoring any team at this point, though there are some obvious ones I am not rooting for (blue hair guy, Hellboy...hair guy).

Gus and Hera do seem to be taking the lead in the 'we should win because we're not annoying' category, though.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next