Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:33 am



Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The 'Entourage Season 3' Thread 
Author Message
Grill
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 3666
Location: Here
Post The 'Entourage Season 3' Thread
Tomorrow! Can't wait. What do you think will happen this season?

_________________
i'm back


Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:23 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
I'm really excited for the Ari story line. And I hear his assistant (I can't remember his name) is going to be a regular this season. Yay!


Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:48 pm
Profile
Grill
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 3666
Location: Here
Post 
Awesome! His name is Lloyd.

Image
he is so cool.

_________________
i'm back


Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:55 pm
Profile
I'm Batman

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:53 pm
Posts: 5554
Location: Long Island
Post 
I've got two more episodes left from season 2. I'll get it done by tomorrow and be ready for season 3.


Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:05 am
Profile
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48352
Location: Multi-tasking
Post 
Sweet, an actual program to watch.

I'm not even kidding that the only things I have watched on television in the past month have been syndicated episodes of Friends (the season where Rachel is pregnant=best season ever), The Daily Show and occasional samplings of the Food Network.


Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:21 am
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
Just finished Season 2. Man, this show is great. Jeremy Piven deserves a boatload of Emmys, but I love Kevin Dillon too. Johnny "Drama" is the best!

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:56 am
Profile
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48352
Location: Multi-tasking
Post 
My power just went out for 40 minutes and I was mad I was going to miss this.

But I also have on demand?

And my power just came back anyway?

So? Drama avoided.


Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Good premiere. Of course, we have to wait to see how the movie goes. :(

Question: Are they trying to pretend Shauna's not pregnant?


Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:37 pm
Profile
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
Good premiere. Not my favorite episode, but definitely good.

Anyone watch "Lucky Louie"? It was like the final nail in the sitcom coffin.

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:13 am
Profile
Grill
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 3666
Location: Here
Post 
Liked the premiere alot. The moms were funny.

_________________
i'm back


Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:04 pm
Profile
Angels & Demons

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:14 pm
Posts: 235
Post 
jujubee wrote:
Question: Are they trying to pretend Shauna's not pregnant?

They didn't do much to hide it.


Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Marty wrote:
jujubee wrote:
Question: Are they trying to pretend Shauna's not pregnant?

They didn't do much to hide it.

But they didn't make it obvious either. I'm just wondering if they're going to pull a "Nanny" and pretend to hide it, while totally not hiding it at all. Look! She's wearing a coat! She's not preggers!


Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:28 pm
Profile
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
Uhh... the camera adds, like, 30 pounds!

The camera also adds a baby. It's just wacky TV! She's not pregnant!

:biggrin:

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:42 pm
Profile
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 21547
Post 
Mr. X wrote:
Good premiere. Not my favorite episode, but definitely good.

Anyone watch "Lucky Louie"? It was like the final nail in the sitcom coffin.


Ugghh. I didnt know comedies still use laugh tracks. It was as awful as Herman's Head(anyone remember that crappy show?).HBO usually puts up quality show but this Lucky Louie is some kind of comedy that Fox would air


Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:10 pm
Profile
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
Bret Ratner is the best wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Good premiere. Not my favorite episode, but definitely good.

Anyone watch "Lucky Louie"? It was like the final nail in the sitcom coffin.


Ugghh. I didnt know comedies still use laugh tracks. It was as awful as Herman's Head(anyone remember that crappy show?).HBO usually puts up quality show but this Lucky Louie is some kind of comedy that Fox would air


Glad I'm not alone. The show is just horrid. Who gives a rat's ass if they can curse? It was like adding vulgar language to The War at Home or According to Jim. If you're going to curse on a show, make it funny. They just cursed for the sake of cursing. Instead of being a new era of the studio audience sitcom, it was just about 100 steps back for comedies on television. Entourage and Deadwood deserve a better lead-out and lead-in, respectively.

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:51 pm
Profile
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 21547
Post 
Mr. X wrote:
Bret Ratner is the best wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Good premiere. Not my favorite episode, but definitely good.

Anyone watch "Lucky Louie"? It was like the final nail in the sitcom coffin.


Ugghh. I didnt know comedies still use laugh tracks. It was as awful as Herman's Head(anyone remember that crappy show?).HBO usually puts up quality show but this Lucky Louie is some kind of comedy that Fox would air


Glad I'm not alone. The show is just horrid. Who gives a rat's ass if they can curse? It was like adding vulgar language to The War at Home or According to Jim. If you're going to curse on a show, make it funny. They just cursed for the sake of cursing. Instead of being a new era of the studio audience sitcom, it was just about 100 steps back for comedies on television. Entourage and Deadwood deserve a better lead-out and lead-in, respectively.


Not only that but they are still playing the "My neighbor is black so hes very different from us. Let me and my wife be sensative to his issue" angle. That subplot has been played to death 20 years ago


Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:56 pm
Profile
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
Bret Ratner is the best wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Bret Ratner is the best wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Good premiere. Not my favorite episode, but definitely good.

Anyone watch "Lucky Louie"? It was like the final nail in the sitcom coffin.


Ugghh. I didnt know comedies still use laugh tracks. It was as awful as Herman's Head(anyone remember that crappy show?).HBO usually puts up quality show but this Lucky Louie is some kind of comedy that Fox would air


Glad I'm not alone. The show is just horrid. Who gives a rat's ass if they can curse? It was like adding vulgar language to The War at Home or According to Jim. If you're going to curse on a show, make it funny. They just cursed for the sake of cursing. Instead of being a new era of the studio audience sitcom, it was just about 100 steps back for comedies on television. Entourage and Deadwood deserve a better lead-out and lead-in, respectively.


Not only that but they are still playing the "My neighbor is black so hes very different from us. Let me and my wife be sensative to his issue" angle. That subplot has been played to death 20 years ago


Exactly. I can't tell if this is a mock-sitcom or not. Maybe it is. If so, then "That's My Bush" was way better at being a mock-sitcom.

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:03 pm
Profile
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
This week's episode was GREAT. One of my favorites so far. A rare occasion where all five leads are prominently shown.

Lucky Louie still sucked though. A slight improvement, but still bad.

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:41 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Great episode. Did anyone else hear about the fake ad in Variety for Aquaman? HBO is so great.


Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:00 pm
Profile
The Kramer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:36 am
Posts: 16564
Location: Classified
Post 
that was probably my least favorite episode of all time. It felt more like half an episode, and I don't like Dom. Next week more promising though :biggrin: .


Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:08 am
Profile
Grill
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 3666
Location: Here
Post 
Yeah the whole Dom thing sucked. Weak episode. but still goodish

_________________
i'm back


Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:59 pm
Profile
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:24 pm
Posts: 1267
Location: Southern California
Post 
I absolutely hate that Dom idiot. I liked the episode well enough still, but there were too many annoying characters that were screwing over our main characters. There was the Domschmuck, and then there was that kid that Ari's daughter likes. Yeah, he's a big star. Taking over the Cody Banks franchise, wow. Ari's daughter already annoyed me as she's a lunatic 13yr old girl, and now i really don't like her if that's the kind of guy that she likes.


Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:01 pm
Profile
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
Who knew two characters could fuck up Entourage so badly?

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:38 pm
Profile
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:24 pm
Posts: 1267
Location: Southern California
Post 
Thankfully Dom is gone, and i hope that we never ever see him again. I was hoping that he would go back to jail, as that's what he deserves for being an idiot. I'm not happy that he got an apt and a hummer out of Vince, but i guess gone is gone. I hope that Ari puts that asshole kid in his place next week. I would prefer it if the kid was put in the ground, but i understand that this isn't that kind of show. In the beginning of the ep, when Turtle was going to drive and Dom comes up and is all "Turtle, out". What the fuck? The more i think about Dom, the more i wish he was sent back to prison and raped to death.


Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Profile
New Server, Same X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 27662
Location: ... siiiigh...
Post 
Dom is certainly Entourage's closest thing to a Jump the Shark character. I'm sure he'll resurface eventually, but hopefully not anytime soon.

Good episode, though. Thankfully, Dom was only part of the main storyline this week, and not the star of the show like last week.

_________________
Ecks Factor: Cancelled too soon


Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:27 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.