Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Project Runway Season 3 
Forum General

Post Project Runway Season 3
So who watches the show?

I'm suprised there hasn't been a thread on it (or I missed it).

My best friend always kept talking about it and so I finally tuned in a couple weeks ago and have been hooked ever since. Last night's episode was so good. My favorite was Robert who got eliminated last week :cry:

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:18 pm
Forum General

I'll neither confirm nor deny that I've gotten into Project Runway this season...

:unsure:

Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Draughty

I avoided it for a long time because I thought it was project runaway and was about missing kids.

Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
Squee

Reality programs are responsible for all the bad things in the world.

:glare:

Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:52 pm
Team Kris

I avoided it for a long time because I thought it was project runaway and was about missing kids.

LOL!!!!!!

raffi: Is that why you're suddenly obsessed with Heidi Klum's bras? Seal won't be pleased!!!

Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:10 pm
Forum General

Archie Gates wrote:

LOL!!!!!!

raffi: Is that why you're suddenly obsessed with Heidi Klum's bras? Seal won't be pleased!!!

haha

abd lmao at Archie!!! :tongue:

I don't really watch any reality shows... but this one, I think, is pretty good and somewhat respectable. I just wished they showed more of the process. Each episode needs to be 2 hours... but I've heard they have like an online cam and you can see hours and hours of extra stuff.

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:41 pm
htm

Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:44 pm
Forum General

I may have been a bit pissed that Angela was kicked off over Kayne, whom I find annoying.

I MAY have.

Again, neither confirm nor deny.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:51 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

I may have been a bit pissed that Angela was kicked off over Kayne, whom I find annoying.

I MAY have.

:biggrin:

I was actually a bit glad Angela was off and totally expected it. I didn't see the Angela-Jeffrey thing going on further than this past episode and Jeffrey's track record was a bit better than Angela's... not to mention Angela's outfit was hideous. She deserved to get out. Actually, Vincent's was ghastly but he won last time... he wouldn't be eliminated the next round.

Uli and Michael are definitely gonna make it to the top 3. I'm calling Michael for the win!

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:25 pm
Forum General

All right, all right, I watch it. And I like it. Get used to it!

It's a fun show, but I have some problems with it.

I guess my first complaint would be that, in terms of its subject matter, it's not that accessible: some of the stuff I find fine the judges think is horrible, and other stuff I think is ridiculous they love. I guess me having absolutely no fashion sense might come into play somewhere here...

There's also never disagreement between the judges. I think there might have been one tiny little disagreement between the guest judge on Wednesday and one of the others, but I think that's the first one I've seen all season.

There is also, as the show states in its closing credits, producer input on the scoring, which I think almost renders the whole thing completely ridiculous. They're almost openly coming out and saying... we're doing this for the drama.

Not that that's unexpected. I just don't really like it.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Dkmuto wrote:

I MAY have.

:biggrin:

I was actually a bit glad Angela was off and totally expected it. I didn't see the Angela-Jeffrey thing going on further than this past episode and Jeffrey's track record was a bit better than Angela's... not to mention Angela's outfit was hideous. She deserved to get out. Actually, Vincent's was ghastly but he won last time... he wouldn't be eliminated the next round.

Uli and Michael are definitely gonna make it to the top 3. I'm calling Michael for the win!

See, I didn't think Angela's was that bad. I mean, it might have looked silly on a model, but they were making it for themselves, and I thought it looked fine on her. Same with Kayne. Ridiculous outfit, but it didn't look that bad on him.

The only one I thought was really, really bad this week was Vincent's, which sort of did the opposite: It probably would have looked good on a model but made him look ridiculous.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:02 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

FINALLY he's out. OMG I could NOT stand that guy!

I thought Kayne's dress was utterly gorgeous. It looked and flowed so beautiful on the runway! I don't know what the judges or the that Gun guy were thinking.
Uli's was great but for some reason, it did look better in France.
At first I thought Jeffrey's was but ugly but it did turn out to be pretty good and creatively bursting with energy.

Michael is so winning this. Him or Uli with Jeffrey as a minor threat. Kayne should be out with another borederline judging and Laura's not on very good grounding either but her track record isn't too bad or at least in the judge's eyes.

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:27 am
Confessing on a Dance Floor

I spent all of labor day watching the marathon they had. 8 hours. I keed you not. 8 hours!!!!!!!! of. my. life. oy vey.

yes, i watch and love the show.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:38 am
Forum General

I spent all of labor day watching the marathon they had. 8 hours. I keed you not. 8 hours!!!!!!!! of. my. life. oy vey.

haha... I hate marathons like that... they just suck you in.

Didn't you love Robert? :sad:

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:04 pm
Forum General

I still don't really understand what couture is, but I did like Jeffrey's. I would've given the win to Uli, though. And yeah, Raffiki, I didn't think Kayne's was bad at all.

Michael could've thrown a sheet on his model and still gotten through. No way he's not making it to the final 3.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Confessing on a Dance Floor

Sam Nasty wrote:

haha... I hate marathons like that... they just suck you in.

Didn't you love Robert? :sad:
he was ok.

i'm fond of jeffrey, michael, and the red-hair, pregant woman (she's so fierce).

Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:20 pm
Forum General

I'll bump this one up since I know you guys were wanting to talk about it.

I know who won (and am disappointed, just because Jeffrey's a bit of a prick), but I haven't watched the finale yet.

I'll comment then.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]