Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Predict the winner of Survivor: Vanuatu 
New Server, Same X

Post Predict the winner of Survivor: Vanuatu
I think some people skip over the stickied threads and probably miss my Survivor thread, so I thought I would start a new thread on who you believe will win the game in roughly over 24 hours. Your choices: Eliza, Chris, Twila and Scout.

Who I want to win: Eliza
Who I think will win: Chris

Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:37 pm
Teh Mexican

Who I think will win: Chris

hey Chris did a great job, his the only guy for the past, What, 3-4 weeks?! , and he broke the woman alliance with help of Twila!

and his the one controlin the game, so HE BETTER WIN!! :evil:

Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:43 pm
---------

3rd - Chris
2nd - Scout
1st - Twila

I'm not sure if Twila would beat Scout in the final 2. Some people hate Twila a lot, and others will accuse Scout of sliding away.

I reeally want Chris to win it, though, but I don't see him beating Twila in the endurance challenge. Twila will of course then take Scout to the final 2, knowing Chris would beat her.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:27 pm
problem?

I really want Eliza to win. I just really, really do, but I doubt she will. Unless she wins immunity next, she's going to be voted out. I think Twila will win. She's played this game well, and I just think she'll win.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:44 pm
Cream of the Crop

4th - Twila
3rd - Chris
2nd - Eliza
1st - Scout

Twila gets eliminated via the Purple Rock of Doom on a tie breaker vote.
Then Scout wins the final three immunity challenge and picks Eliza over Chris because she would have a better chance of beating Eliza than Chris. Eliza gets votes from Ami, Leann and Julie, but Scout carries the rest and wins Survivor: Vanuatu.

There is precedent for the older woman to win The F3 immunity challenge so it's not THAT out there. Kim in S3 and Lillian is S7 so it's possible. I could care less who actually wins though, this is just how I think it will go down. Could be wrong - most likely will be wrong. We'll see tomorrow.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
---------

Twila gets eliminated via the Purple Rock of Doom on a tie breaker vote.

Interesting theory. Do you think Chris will take that risk of being randomly voted off? I think he's to smart to do that, but you could be right.

I am assuming you meant Scout and Twila were tied in votes.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:57 pm
Cream of the Crop

If he were given that opportunity perhaps not, but I think Eliza's hatred for Twila and Scout are at that level so that she would risk it.

I think Twila wins immunity. Twila and Scout vote for Chris - stronger F3 player, greater chance to win it all. Eliza and Chris vote for Scout. Now, Twila isn't going to betray Scout and I can see Eliza wanting one of those two out there, even if it meant a risk to her safety. I wouldn't have expected Kathy and Vecepia to team up and risk personal elimination to try and get rid of Neleh in S4 but they did. I think a similar situation occurs her, and like in Marquesas the immunity holder goes.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

This is the first survivor that I skipped.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:36 pm
life begins now

Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:36 pm
Profile YIM
New Server, Same X

T-minus 10 minutes, good folks. Be sure to discuss the show while it's in progress, while the Poster Awards are in progress. Damn, Survivor vs. KJ Awards... what a battle!

Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:50 pm
Cream of the Crop

So I was wrong about Twila winning F4 IC, I still think she goes though.
Enh, so I was wrong again. Eliza goes, making the next 90 minutes significantly less entertaining. That made the next 60 minutes not worth watching to me, where's the suspense? Oh well, at least I will get to watch DH. Until Survivor: Palau

Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
life begins now

Eh. Bland Top 2. I think Chris will win, but Twila still could.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:15 pm
Profile YIM
New Server, Same X

Blech. What a terrible final two. Every year I have supported the final two, because I felt the other jury members were always too hard and sore losers. This year, the final two was composed of someone who swore on their son's life and the other a man who lied throughout the entire game, and not once holding any friendships near and dear to his heart. He even had a hand in the elimination of Lea (aka Sarge). I actually liked Chris from day one. He was my second favorite behind Eliza. But after he stabbed Eliza in the back, and showed no remorse towards voting her off, I was done supporting him. At the point where Eliza was voted off, Chris had the game wrapped up and had my support, but when he basically shrugged it all off when she turned back to him, I was done. He felt no remorse for lying to her, and creating a false friendship.

The tribal council, which I actually didn't watch till after I found out the winner (once Eliza was gone, the game was done for me, so I waited till today to check out the winner), was without a doubt the best tribal council to date. Not even Scout showed a lot of the nice girl qualities you would think she would have. Emotional, anger-filled, and downright entertaining to witness. Twila was just another strung-along player that deserved to be last place, not second place. My main problem with Twila was her dumb attitude of tell it like it is. Look, that attitude wasn't cool with Dr. Phil, and it sure as hell isn't cool with some middle-aged mom, who swore on her own son's life. How she isn't hated as much as Jonny Fairplay is beyond me. She got to where she was on dumb luck, he actually got to where he was because he played the game. Chris played the game better than most have ever done, but his blatant disrespect for the people he created friendships with was a little much. It's one thing to stab the person in the back, but it's another to stab them and twist the knife around too.

I was unexpectedly disappointed with the final two. I hated Twila from day one, and Chris I supported. But in the end my hatred for Twila remained, while a newfound hatred for Chris had emerged. I think he deserved the win, but I think he could have done it with Julie and Eliza in the final three instead of the two lesser-deserving. And how about Jeffie Probst's hilarious skydive? I was laughing like crazy at that.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]