Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 The 'Big Brother: All-Stars' Thread 
Draughty

Each jury member gets some money. Somewhere around that amount.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:44 am
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

$55,000? :huh:

Where did the other $35,000 come from?

Janelle got:

$30,000 "being in the house that long" stipend + $25,000 audience voted gift = $55,000 total.

Like Archie said, houseguests all got something (I believe they got paid weekly, for being in the house/jury house).

PEACE, Mike.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:52 am
The French Dutch Boy

Not all got something. Only the ones who made it to the jury. Apparenlty Diane came in telling everyone she was really poor and only wanted to make it to the jury sequester stage for the stipend then they could remove her, but Janelle then removed her early on anyway. According to Jase.

I can't believe I know all this crap, this is the first and probably only time I'll watch this series.

Oh, sorry, yeah, that's what I meant by the added slash jury house. I wasn't clear enough.

And you're abandoning the series after only one season? Aww. I've been watching this since season 1, and there are only 2 seasons out of the 7 that I actually liked the final 2, but I still keep watching the show because it's AWESOME and entertaining no matter what happens, really. I'm just a major addict, I guess.

Become one of us! :nutso: Watch Season 8!

PEACE, Mike.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:00 am
Some days I'm a super bitch

You know, here's another Janelle fact the BB producers haven't mentioned:

Janelle has been featured in every single Big Brother episode these past two seasons. In other words: the last episode that she WASN'T on was the season finale of Big Brother 5, which was over two years ago.

Damn.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:01 am
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

You know, here's another Janelle fact the BB producers haven't mentioned:

Janelle has been featured in every single Big Brother episode these past two seasons. In other words: the last episode that she WASN'T on was the season finale of Big Brother 5, which was over two years ago.

Damn.

Not only because of Janelle, but because of 4 people being in both season 6 and season 7 prominently (James, Janelle, Howie and Kaysar), season 8 is going to appear very FRESH and new. I'm looking forward to what they cook up for season 8. I wish I was American and could apply for the show, because I totally would, you know me. lol.

I wish the American version wasn't so tame, both in what they show and the twists they have. I've read up on Big Brothers in other countries, and some of them have some great ideas/twists.

PEACE, Mike.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:08 am
The Incredible Hulk

The Amazing Race is no stranger to former reality contestants, so I think it's highly likely that the next edition (after the one premiering Sunday) will feature a team of BB7 contestants. Either Chilltown, or Janelle with someone else.

Dr Will who's specialty is cosmetic dermatology, is also going to be on Dr 90210 in Nov and Dec of this year.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

According to James on his website, the jury members get $25,000, not the originally reported 30K. But, don't go by James: he'll likely jump at any opportunity to debunk rumors that Janelle won more money than the second place winner, Erika.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:37 am
Some days I'm a super bitch

Don't they get $750 a week while they're still in the game, as well?

Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24