Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 'House' Season 3 Thread 
Orphan

Archie Gates wrote:
Yeah I liked him a lot less even than that zillionaire recurring guy from Season 1 who basically bought the hospital for a while, and whose name I forget.

There were a lot of cute lines, like when House said that the meeting is over because he ran out of names to call someone, but not one of my favorite episodes, and I never cared what happened to the patient.

Volger, god was his character irrititating.

I'd take him anyday over the terrible character Morse is playing. The guy just infuriates me and detracts from the show. When is he going away? Does anyone know how many episodes Morse signed for? Characters like him are a good way of ruining a show. Morse is a good actor but his character is unnecessary. He's like William Fichtner's character on "Prison Break," Tamara Taylor's on "Bones," and that stupid headmaster guy on "The OC" back when Taylor was first introduced.

Fox sure knows how to screw with successful formulas to the detriment of their shows.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:05 pm

I am not watching House right now so I can't weigh in on Morse, but it he is worse then Chi McBride as Volger, then I am glad i can;t weigh in, its to bad because Morse is a good acor, I was exctied to hear he was going to be on the show.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:19 pm
Team Kris

Ripper wrote:
Archie Gates wrote:
Yeah I liked him a lot less even than that zillionaire recurring guy from Season 1 who basically bought the hospital for a while, and whose name I forget.

There were a lot of cute lines, like when House said that the meeting is over because he ran out of names to call someone, but not one of my favorite episodes, and I never cared what happened to the patient.

Volger, god was his character irrititating.

I'd take him anyday over the terrible character Morse is playing. The guy just infuriates me and detracts from the show. When is he going away? Does anyone know how many episodes Morse signed for? Characters like him are a good way of ruining a show. Morse is a good actor but his character is unnecessary. He's like William Fichtner's character on "Prison Break," Tamara Taylor's on "Bones," and that stupid headmaster guy on "The OC" back when Taylor was first introduced.

Fox sure knows how to screw with successful formulas to the detriment of their shows.

I heard it was 7 episodes.

Right on with the FOX comment... also, it seems more prevalent on House where they waste great actors and potentially good characters with lousy arcs (Vogler, Season One... Stacy, Season 2... and now David Morse).

At least ratings spiked up last night, if it falls considerably next week then something needs to be done. However, John Larroquete in a Emmy-bait role appears next week...

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:26 pm
Draughty

House made a crack on the show about Cuddy using Morse as a sperm donor, was that just sarcasm or did they have a scene showing she's really considering that? I missed a bit of it.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Orphan

House made a crack on the show about Cuddy using Morse as a sperm donor, was that just sarcasm or did they have a scene showing she's really considering that? I missed a bit of it.

Just another one of his jokes.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:19 pm
New Server, Same X

The difference between David Morse and William Fichtner (on Prison Break) is that Fichtner has a purpose. He's the villain we're supposed to root against. Morse is just screwing with House, because he hates bullies I guess. Is House really the first guy to ever treat him like crap? If Morse's character always has a sourpuss on his face, then I doubt it.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:28 pm
Sbil

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:24 pm
Draughty

He's so silly, not a good sign for this show that he's on. It reminds me of the last years of The Practice.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

Yeah. :(

He's so silly, not a good sign for this show that he's on. It reminds me of the last years of The Practice.

But I remember him being really good on The Practice

Also: Make Shitter go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy please, he's dragging down the show

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:38 pm
Orphan

Good episode but David Morse's character remains an annoyance.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:35 am
Team Kris

GAH the suicide in the end! That's a depressing end, I was hoping for a sappy confrontation between John Laroquette and son.

And um, I hate David Morse. Freezing Wilson's bank account is a little over-the-top. My problem with the cop is that he's too one-dimensional and smug and unfunny to be a foil for House.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Sbil

GAH the suicide in the end! That's a depressing end, I was hoping for a sappy confrontation between John Laroquette and son.

And um, I hate David Morse. Freezing Wilson's bank account is a little over-the-top. My problem with the cop is that he's too one-dimensional and smug and unfunny to be a foil for House.

I think my biggest problem with the David Morse storyline is how unrealistic it is. In no way would David Morse's character be able to tie up that much time/funding to pursue his ridiculous petty revenge, especially since he has no real dirt on House.

Not to mention Shitter is possibly the least appealing character I've seen on television since Slime from 24 last season.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:36 pm
Draughty

There's something about this season so far that seems off. I think it might be not enough subplots of the junior doctors and not enough Cuddy. Wilson is great this season though. I am confused about the whole cuddy having a baby thing which they led up to last season and seem to have semi-dropped.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

My Tritter hate has reached a maximum peak. I honestly enjoyed Slime from 24 much more, at least he was...slimy. Tritter is just a smug, completely unappealing character. He really cannot go away fast enough.

Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:13 pm
Orphan

Not a very good episode really. Way too much of that annoying Tritter guy and House crossed the line into cruelty more than normal.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:22 am
Team Kris

I hope Twitter gets into a crazy accident and would have to take Vicodin and get addicted to it.

Ugh, the parents of the girl were so annoying. Okay episode for me, though I did like the twist in the end on who ended up being the Judas to House's Jesus.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:14 pm
Sbil

Just a heads up, Fox is repeating season 1's "Three Stories" episode (imo, the best episode of this show ever) tonight.

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:23 pm
Sbil

Tritter has officially crossed the threshold into "Most Evil Characters Ever To Appear On Television Hall of Fame"

Like, no joke, I want to punch him more than Sylar from Heroes, and Sylar cuts open people's brains

Make this storyline enddddddddddddddddddd

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:09 pm
Draughty

I stopped watching it a few weeks ago, the series is boring me this year and I'm not sure if it's Shitter or something more than that. The show seems kind of to be spinning its wheels this season. Maybe it will get better in a month or two.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

No one really came off well this episode.

I can't really say I like any of the characters at the moment, and I definitely don't like the show as much as I did last year.

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Orphan

At least the episode was a little better than last week's. Still, the show is currently a shadow of its former self and desperately needs to get rid of Tritter to get back on track.

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:18 am
Team Kris

While I love the bitchy little mom, Shitter dragged the show way down.

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:20 am
Team Kris

Also:

http://www.calendarlive.com/tv/sns-ap-p ... v-features

Chase and Cameron are engaged in real life, awww. I guess. :blink:

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:09 pm
Sbil

GOODBYE SHITTER. Good riddance!

Also:

http://www.calendarlive.com/tv/sns-ap-p ... v-features

Chase and Cameron are engaged in real life, awww. I guess. :blink:

Yeah, last night was a huge improvement. Shitter is goneeeeeeeeeeee and House didn't really change and everyone's miserable (yet happy) again. Yay.

Had no idea Jennifer Morrison and Chase (Jesse Spencer, I think?) were even going out.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:30 pm
Team Kris

Yeah, I hate seeing House twitching and foaming from withdrawals. Okay maybe an episode or two, not... seven?

Pretty sure that arc with Tritter will be forgotten by everyone, haha.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next