Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2603 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
 The 'Lost' Thread (Season 2) 
Krem wrote:
makeshift wrote:
I'm not saying it makes you a moron, I just think you may be putting forth way more effort than will actually be necessary in the long run. We are, after all, discussing a TV show airing on ABC. Nothing that happens will not be eventually spoonfed to you at some point.
So what's the problem with putting a lot of effort in? I'm having fun doing it, isn't that the whole purpose?

Are you still going to be having fun when they steal a plot point from Roseanne? :biggrin:

I'm gonna have a lot of fun killing you! :-D

Thu May 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Sbil

So I just watched the finale. Loooooooooved it.

But now I have about 6,305,395,385,294,294,385,598 questions I need answered.

Oh, well.

Thu May 25, 2006 10:10 pm
So I just watched the finale. Loooooooooved it.

But now I have about 6,305,395,385,294,294,385,598 questions I need answered.

Oh, well.

Welcome to the club :)

Thu May 25, 2006 10:12 pm
Commander and Chef

so it wasn't answered?

i thought i just didn't understand it.

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in loyal's court again. grade just deteriorated from B-/C+ to C/C-

Thu May 25, 2006 10:15 pm
Profile WWW

Thu May 25, 2006 10:17 pm
aaah

so it wasn't answered?

Nope. But it looked like 'the Others' weren't too concerned by what happened.

Thu May 25, 2006 10:17 pm
Commander and Chef

Haters!!!

not really. ... i was on the fence on this one cause i thought i didn't understand the episode at all and the important elements like the key and stuff.

now it turns out i was meant to feel that way, which just fuels my anger towards the show and why i've grown to dislike it.

i'll shut up now.

Thu May 25, 2006 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

bABALINA wrote:
aaah

so it wasn't answered?

the its confirmed that the magnetism was natural right? probably what fixed up rose and locke? any mention on what they built ON it?

Thu May 25, 2006 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Krem wrote:
bABALINA wrote:
aaah

so it wasn't answered?

the its confirmed that the magnetism was natural right? probably what fixed up rose and locke? any mention on what they built ON it?

It's confirmed that the place has natural magnetism, yes. What is possible, though, is that the Dharma Initiative built on it to aplify the effects.

Thu May 25, 2006 10:21 pm
Commander and Chef

bABALINA wrote:
Krem wrote:
bABALINA wrote:
aaah

so it wasn't answered?

It's confirmed that the place has natural magnetism, yes. What is possible, though, is that the Dharma Initiative built on it to aplify the effects.

k .. thanks .. much appreciated.

i think out of all the theories, the only one right now that not only makes sense but also is probably true is the closeness to the antarctic region.

but in that case, we'll have to blame the great weather to the anomaly.

Thu May 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

Thu May 25, 2006 10:38 pm
aaah

so it wasn't answered?

i thought i just didn't understand it.

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in loyal's court again. grade just deteriorated from B-/C+ to C/C-

Yippee.

I'm making jackets.

Thu May 25, 2006 10:39 pm
loyalfromlondon

Mr. X wrote:
Loyal will hate the season finale.

Bold predictions are my forté.

bABA will also hate it.

You're not the only one.

X, we're geniuses! :biggrin:

Same.

Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)

Thu May 25, 2006 11:08 pm
---------

Awesome finale, but I just hope the series doesn't go too far into The Others and stray away from the main castaways. The whole plane crash was what got people into the show & the interesting island got people to stay. Now if they concentrate too much on the island itself, it might get a bit too weird. There are already 1,000,000 clues to remember.

Charlie's scene at the end was so weird. Didn't make any sense why he left Eko and them. But I did like the parallel reference of him avoiding the magnetic rolling cart to the rolling cart on the crashing plane.

Thu May 25, 2006 11:18 pm
Forum General

Regarding the whispers in the jungle before the 4 of them got shot with those darts...

The whispers very clearly said "Elizabeth" at one point, aka Libby's other name. I have no idea what that's about but my friend pointed it out and I went back to check and it's pretty damn clear they utter "Elizabeth" in whispers. It's actually the only word you can make out from the whsipers; everything else is either gibberish or too muffled to make out.

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Fri May 26, 2006 2:46 am
Forum General

Hmmm... guess that wasn't juicy enough to discuss :tongue:

How about this...

Elizabeth (aka Libby) told Desmond that her husband was planning to sail the Mediterranean Sea. What country has shares the largest border with the Mediterranean Sea (aside from Turkey)????

You guessed it: Libya! :biggrin:

Just a small, interesting tidbit. :happy:

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Fri May 26, 2006 10:21 pm
Extraordinary

This is my first time here, I am a fan of the show and loved the season finale. I have a theory on the what the key did. Although, actually it comes from reading some Lost boards. I think that light was an EMP it does the exact same thing, bright light, screaching noise, so it fits. Now if that is true, Eko, Locke and Desmond are fine because and EMP wouldn't hurt them.

Sat May 27, 2006 12:22 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Welcome to the thread Jedi Master. :smile:

Ya, I definitely didn't think anything happened to Desmond, Locke, and Eko and was surprised to come to the boards after the finale and see some people discussing whether they would still be alive or not. So, I guess the theory that you stumbled upon could hold true even though I don't know squat about this science-y stuff. ;)

I think the finale was absolutely amazing. I can't stop thinking and talking about it with my friends, brother, aunt and tomorrow I'm going to see my old high school coach who also watches it. :happy:

I can't see how some people would be disappointed with it.

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 am
Draughty

Welcome to the thread Jedi Master. :smile:

Ya, I definitely didn't think anything happened to Desmond, Locke, and Eko and was surprised to come to the boards after the finale and see some people discussing whether they would still be alive or not. So, I guess the theory that you stumbled upon could hold true even though I don't know squat about this science-y stuff. ;)

I think the finale was absolutely amazing. I can't stop thinking and talking about it with my friends, brother, aunt and tomorrow I'm going to see my old high school coach who also watches it. :happy:

I can't see how some people would be disappointed with it.

I think some of the thought that they died was brought on by Desmond's attitude and lines, he sounded like a man who knew for sure what he was going to do would kill himself. And if it killed him, that brings up the question of what it does to others nearby.

I hope he's alive of course, he's one of the most interesting characters.

Sat May 27, 2006 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

If anyone of them die...I will cry in sadness and then storm the lost writers houses and tell them to bring them back. Im pretty sure they are not dead. But the season finale was amazing, wish the cliffhanger was not as good as it could have been. I was looking on the lost forums and found this. Take a look...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/ ... other1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/ ... kother.jpg

That was the guy in the snow station at the end...Does he look like anyone we know?

Sat May 27, 2006 1:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Draughty

Yeah some people think it looks a little like Matthew Fox but it's not, it's another actor. His nose is nothing like Fox's for one thing.

Sat May 27, 2006 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Yeah i know, but why cast someone who looks SOO much like him?

Sat May 27, 2006 1:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Commander and Chef

you know .. deep down inside, i want eko and locke to be dead.

and want jack to die accidently as well.

the show for me will become terribly interesting then ....

Sat May 27, 2006 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Where will you be?

MovieDude wrote:
If magnetics play that big a part in the show, then I think the plane crash itself could be because of some sort of magnetic force involving the island. I can't remember anything that would shoot that theory down...

:shades:

Anyways, LOVED the finale. Wayyy too much to say about it with way too time to do it... Maybe I'll work on that later...

Sat May 27, 2006 8:48 am
Commander and Chef

April 9th, Page 75:

MovieDude wrote:
If magnetics play that big a part in the show, then I think the plane crash itself could be because of some sort of magnetic force involving the island. I can't remember anything that would shoot that theory down...

:shades:

Anyways, LOVED the finale. Wayyy too much to say about it with way too time to do it... Maybe I'll work on that later...

good call

but theres more to it then just that. to say that the plane just went down due to magnetics would be in hindsight.

remember, we have these particular characters who are also somehow interconnected. there is a bigger thing at play here.

Sat May 27, 2006 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2603 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next