Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Barbra Walters' Ten Most Fascinating People of 2004 
Indiana Jones IV

Coasterman2002 wrote:
[ Does having the first million album sales in one week in the mellunium make him special?

Not the first.

N'sync did it
Backstreet boys did it
Shitney spears did it
Eminem did it

no if u read what i said.....the first in the new mellunium.....nsync, britney, and backstreet were in 1999

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Coasterman2002 wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:
Killuminati510 wrote:
Raffiki wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:
I don't think Usher belonged on that list at all. What's so special about that arrogant punk anyway? I think he is so overrated, and of course people eat him up.

I think he did deserve to be on the list, judging from other choices they made.
He is the biggest selling artist of the year!
I always thought Usher was more of the humble artists, but I think some of the success has gone a bit to his head. I wouldn't call him arrogant though!
I could care less about his music but he isnt arrogant at all, he's actually a very good person. I know he went to see a Jay-Z/R.kelly concert, when K.Kelly walked out usher wanted to help out Jay-Z by getting on stage and singing a couple songs, now thats fucking cool of him.

I dont care about that. That doesn't make him special at all.

well does 4 #1 songs in one year make him special? Does having the first million album sales in one week in the mellunium make him special? Does pairing with the most popular artists around today such as Lil Jon, Ludacris, Alicia Keys, and the Ying Yang Twins make him special? I would say Yes to all of them.

Well that's because you like him. I don't like him. I think he sucks, and I just don't find anything special about him.

who said i liked him....i hate hsi most recent stuff such as my boo, caught up, confessions part I & II.....all i'm doing is stating fact and he did some fascinating stuff this year

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2