Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 The 'Big Brother: All-Stars' Thread 
Cream of the Crop

I can't believe how strongly my George hate has stood the test of time.

My 12:
Dr. Will
Bunky
Monica
Danielle
Erika
Marcellus
Alison
Nakomis
Janelle
Howie
Kaysar
James

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
Some days I'm a super bitch

Danielle is in the running!!!!!!!

Some great choices for the top 20, but some horrible choices too (I know they picked the one's we hated on purpose, but some of the "good" choices are crap). Overall, great though.

Seeing the re-caps reminded me of the Janelle quote classics.

Rachel, you're so beautiful. Jennifer, you're such a bitch.

Janelle is so cool because she cuts out all the bullshit. She is who she is, she's hot, she's smart, she's silly, she's fun and entertaining. Janelle just does what she wants to do. It's the same reason I love Danielle, as well as Dr. Will.

GO EVIL WILL, DANIELLE AND JANY!

PEACE, Mike.

BTW, Mike, remember last year when I said that Janelle's relationship with Michael was stupid and nothing more than a crock, and you were all like "No, they're really in love!”

Well, here's another Janelle quote that's sure to resonate with you:

When I got out of the house, I realized that I really didn't like Michael...at all.

I guess this just proves that I know how to read Janelle better than anyone here and that she's nothing more than an idiot dip stick. :D ;)

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Janelle, Danielle and Dr. Will were the absolute musts if this thing were to work on any level and I'm so glad they got them all. Especially Danielle, who seemed very unlikely to do it. I hope both Nakomis & Diane make the cut too.

And what is with them selecting all the male houseguests that I absolutely despised? I haaaated Chicken George, Mike Booger, Cowturd, and to a lesser extent Jase & Marcellas, and they're ALL in the running? Damn. and I actually hated Dr. Will during his season but grew to appreciate and even like him as seasons passed. Oh well at least the guys from last season are decent, and most of them should make the cut...though really James is the only good gameplayer out of the three.

I sincerely hope no one on earth casts a vote for Cowturd or Mantroll.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:28 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Don't like all the choices for the HGs, but meh, they're okay. The leaked CBS list from about two weeks was right with every single person, so I wasn't all that shocked tonight. My top twelve would be...

1. Chicken George
2. Dr Will.
3. Mike Boogie!!
4. Danielle
5. Erika
6. Alison
7. Jase
8. Janelle
9. Howie
10. James
11. Lisa
12. Nakomis

Everyone, just say NO to Kaysar. He was alright last season, but I'm sick of him. He had his chance in the BB house -- TWICE. And he is hardly what you would call an All Star. He had one good move -- backdooring Cappy, and even that was James' idea. I think Kaysar is a lock (a producer pick if not a public pick), but meh. I'm not too happy with that.

It was nice to see the HGs again though. Dr. Will I thought was really, really attractive in his season of BB, but after five years.. not so much. I didn't find him attractive at all on TV. I think he will also be a producer pick if he isn't a public pick, and although I loooveeed him and his game play.. I think he will be one of the first out. Boogie looked really good since we last saw him, and he definately has my vote just because he's funny and entertaining. I think he would come in and play hard this time, too, although I don't buy that he would be challenging Will. Danielle fooled everyone saying she wouldn't do it again, but I'm glad she decided to. I think she's also a producer pick to go in because she just played hard. I would love to see her back in there. Erika.. I just put her on my list because I despise most of the other females. LOVEEE, LOOVEE, LOOVE Alison. Yes, she was a bitch and used her looks to advance in the game, but hey.. she did what she had to do. Jase was annoying in BB5, but I actually liked the Horseman.. and he did pretty well in competitions and he was a good competitor. Janelle.. no explanation necessary for why I picked her to go back in. Howie is there for pure amusement factor because he wasn't the smartest player. James is, without a doubt, an all star and he deserves to be there even if he will also be one of the first out. Lisa and Nakomis I picked just because I don't like the other females lol.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

MikeQ. wrote:

Some great choices for the top 20, but some horrible choices too (I know they picked the one's we hated on purpose, but some of the "good" choices are crap). Overall, great though.

Janelle is so cool because she cuts out all the bullshit. She is who she is, she's hot, she's smart, she's silly, she's fun and entertaining. Janelle just does what she wants to do. It's the same reason I love Danielle, as well as Dr. Will.

PEACE, Mike.

BTW, Mike, remember last year when I said that Janelle's relationship with Michael was stupid and nothing more than a crock, and you were all like "No, they're really in love!”

When I got out of the house, I realized that I really didn't like Michael...at all.

I guess this just proves that I know how to read Janelle better than anyone here and that she's nothing more than an idiot dip stick. :D ;)

It just made me love her more. Just look at her quote. She just flat out said it: "I really didn't like Michael... at all." Go Janelle!

I blame the editing on my mistake. You'll notice that ALL relationships/engagements failed after leaving the house, it wasn't just Janelle, hehe. Pretty funny seeing Bucky's failure talk (was it Bucky, I think?)

PEACE, Mike.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:43 pm
The French Dutch Boy

What my picks would be for the 12 houseguests to make it in:

Chicken George (Season 1) - We need this guy from the original season, since the original season was INCREDIBLY different from the Big Bro we know now. Anybody else out there who actually saw season 1 along with me? Heh. Most people I know didn't even see the season, so he probably won't make it.
Dr. Will (Season 2) - Wickedly evil. I hope he wins it all.... AGAIN.
Danielle (Season 3) - Danielle just appeals to me. I've always liked her.
Erika (Season 4) - Erika teaming up with Jack in season 4 was one of the best duo's ever!
Marcellus (Season 4) - I don't really like him, but he'll create some high-class bitchy drama that the show needs.
Alison (Season 4) - I have a love/hate relationship with Alison.
Diane (Season 5) - Drama adder to house.
Jase (Season 5) - This guy is WEIRD, but fun. I'd like him in the house.
Janelle (Season 6) - Wooot Janelle!
Howie (Season 6) - Wooot Howie!
Kaysar (Season 6) - Wooot Kaysar!
James (Season 6) - I hated this guy for betraying the sovereign 6, but I still love him now. He's super evil, super smart, and super cool. I'd love to have him back in the house.

PEACE, Mike.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:47 pm
life begins now

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:57 pm
Profile YIM
Sbil

A lot of these choices were good. Except: George (AAHHHHHHH), Mike Boogie (ewwwwww), Diane (no one gave a crap about her), Cowboy (bland and stupid), Mantroll (EWWWWWWWW), Jase (seriously, did anyone care?).

My 12
Evil Dr. Will (love!)
Bunky (eh, he's entertaining)
Monica (it's AAAAAWWWWN)
Danielle (ridiculously awesome gameplay)
Erika (she was awesome)
Marcellus (how can you not have him?)
Alison (obnoxious BITCH, but a great villain)
Nakomis (smart, pretty likeable)
Janelle (Janelle For President)
Howie (Hurricane Howie!)
Kaysar (Yay!)
Ivette (I flipping hate her, but she and Alison would be better villains than Mantroll)

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:02 pm
Cream of the Crop

Mantroll, that's the nickname I had trouble remembering. Ratbert for some reason stuck, but not Mantroll. She better not make it.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

A lot of these choices were good. Except: George (AAHHHHHHH), Mike Boogie (ewwwwww), Diane (no one gave a crap about her), Cowboy (bland and stupid), Mantroll (EWWWWWWWW), Jase (seriously, did anyone care?).

My 12
Evil Dr. Will (love!)
Bunky (eh, he's entertaining)
Monica (it's AAAAAWWWWN)
Danielle (ridiculously awesome gameplay)
Erika (she was awesome)
Marcellus (how can you not have him?)
Alison (obnoxious BITCH, but a great villain)
Nakomis (smart, pretty likeable)
Janelle (Janelle For President)
Howie (Hurricane Howie!)
Kaysar (Yay!)
Ivette (I flipping hate her, but she and Alison would be better villains than Mantroll)

It kind of occurred to me that if Alison makes it on, this will be the third time I will have had to suffer watching her horrible ass make me want to scratch my own eyes out on television. Remember how much she totally sucked on The Amazing Race? "Donny, mine (dogs) keep having sex!"

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:15 pm
Sbil

Julie Chen gleefully slamming The Friendship for being the least liked people in BB history. Well done, lady.

Ivette desperately attempting to shed any kind of association with J Blow, April, Maggie, etc.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:17 pm
The French Dutch Boy

Ivette desperately attempting to shed any kind of association with J Blow, April, Maggie, etc.

I know, eh! In the house, she (along with the rest of the Friendship) thought they were loved. Now that Ivette has been out of the house, has seen the show and realizes people hated the friendship, she's trying to pull away from that image now so she can claw her way back into the house. Hehe.

PEACE, Mike.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:21 pm
Indiana Jones IV

danielle
erika
howie
james
janelle
jase
kaysar
lisa
marcellas
mike
will

1. The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. No Country for Old Men
4. Rushmore
5. Being John Malkovich

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

allison
danielle
erika
howie
james
janelle
jase
kaysar
lisa
marcellas
mike
will

MIKE BOOGIE? No, that will not do.

Also, Lisa? I think I'd rather have Mantroll, at least Mantroll will provoke some kinmd of emotion from me.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:25 pm

It would be interesting to see how a lot of the ladies would interact with each other.

Personally, I think Alison would detonate on impact with Janelle and Diane. The three of them are just too alike in so many ways. Hehe.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

It would be interesting to see how a lot of the ladies would interact with each other.

Personally, I think Alison would detonate on impact with Janelle and Diane. The three of them are just too alike in so many ways. Hehe.

Janelle is a hugely likeable bitch, Alison is a horribly unlikeable bitch, and Diane was just kind of a bland bitch.

I would love to see Janie show up Alison, though.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:33 pm

Cotton wrote:
MikeQ. wrote:

PEACE, Mike.

It just made me love her more. Just look at her quote. She just flat out said it: "I really didn't like Michael... at all." Go Janelle!

I blame the editing on my mistake. You'll notice that ALL relationships/engagements failed after leaving the house, it wasn't just Janelle, hehe. Pretty funny seeing Bucky's failure talk (was it Bucky, I think?)

PEACE, Mike.

Actually yeah, she did win points with me there too. Michael was flat-out creepy.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:34 pm
Profile WWW

Cotton wrote:

Janelle is a hugely likeable bitch, Alison is a horribly unlikeable bitch, and Diane was just kind of a bland bitch.

I would love to see Janie show up Alison, though.

Me too!

In fact, I will endorse whoever is responsible for Alison's eviction! Regardless of how much I hated them in the past. :sweat:

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

newfoundglorysp wrote:
allison
danielle
erika
howie
james
janelle
jase
kaysar
lisa
marcellas
mike
will

MIKE BOOGIE? No, that will not do.

Also, Lisa? I think I'd rather have Mantroll, at least Mantroll will provoke some kinmd of emotion from me.

mike and will together i would LOVEEEE
and lisa was likeable in my opinion

1. The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. No Country for Old Men
4. Rushmore
5. Being John Malkovich

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Women:
Danielle
Janelle
Nakomis
Diane
Alison
Lisa

Men:
Will
James
Howie
Kaysar
Chicken George
Marcellas

As for who I think will get in the house, for the women it should be who I listed with Monica switching out for Diane or Lisa maybe, but I doubt it. Janelle, Danielle, and Alison are definites. Nakomis should make it in too.
Ivette's only chance is the people's vote, and hopefully that won't work. Erika, there's no need for her since she basically IS Lisa, without the winning part. Mantroll, why is she even on the list?

For the men it's a bit trickier...Dr. Will, Kaysar, and Marcellas are in without a doubt. Chicken George is probably in just because he's from season 1. I don't think both James and Howie will make it because that would give us half the men being from BB6, so one of them has to miss out but I can't decide who. Then that last slot is between Cowturd & Jase, and I'd wager it going to Jase, and hopefully I'm right because I don't want to see Cowturd coasting to the finals again since he sucks so much. No one wants Mike Booger back in, and for Bunky both the token gay guy slot and the token old guy slot are taken, so he doesn't fit anywhere.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:44 pm
Profile WWW

BTW, did Julie Chen mention how the other six are going to be chosen.

I think it would be really interesting if they left it to the six that are picked by the viewers to vote in the other six. It would definitely add another dynamic to the game.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

The producers pick the other 6. My guess is they are not going to reveal on the premiere who was voted in by the public and who was picked by the producers (instead they'll just say "_____ you're the next houseguest selected to be an All-Star"), though it should be obvious.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

The producers pick the other 6. My guess is they are not going to reveal on the premiere who was voted in by the public and who was picked by the producers (instead they'll just say "_____ you're the next houseguest selected to be an All-Star"), though it should be obvious.

Oh, producers pick the the other 6?

People like Erika/Nakomis/Lisa have no shot at that, since they are neither intensely entertaining nor horribly obnoxious/famewhoreish (see: Jase, Mike Boogie, Alison, Ivette).

I'm worried the producers are going to pick Cowboy, which would be the absolute *worst* selection of any of these people.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 pm

Ugh, Cowboy WOULD be the worst. I was so shocked to see he was even in consideration.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Team Kris

Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next