Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 'House' Season 3 Thread 
Draughty

I doubt they will let Cameron go for long, she'll be back I'm sure. Chase I dunno. I must have missed something earlier in the episode because I didn't get the significance of the guitar - who gave it to him and why?

Tue May 29, 2007 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Stanley Cup

i really dont know what to say about this episode i liked it but i love the characters. Though i could take them leaving and starting over. you can only do so much with their characters. All you really need is House Wilson and Cuddy.

Tue May 29, 2007 11:15 pm
Draughty

What I wish they'd do is instead of getting rid of people, add 2 or 3 new supporting characters who only have a few lines now and then but will liven things up. The cast seems too small for an hour drama to me.

As to the episode, it seemed like a better than average episode overall. I always like House Wilson and Cuddy interacting and there was plenty of that.

Tue May 29, 2007 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
loyalfromlondon

I doubt they will let Cameron go for long, she'll be back I'm sure. Chase I dunno. I must have missed something earlier in the episode because I didn't get the significance of the guitar - who gave it to him and why?

House got it when he was in grade 8, and Wilson said it was a symbol of his un-changingness. So getting a new one at the end shows that he is changing.

I really liked this episode, actually. A good mystery and lots of great character interaction. I do hope they just let Chase and Cameron go, the relationship between those two really bogged down the show at times.

Same.

Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)

Wed May 30, 2007 1:02 am
I heet the canadian!

I have to believe Forman's going to be back, if just so we can see the look on his face when one person a week dies in his hands.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:06 am
Orphan

I say dump Chase and Cameron. They were getting boring anyway. Bring in some new blood. How about Piper Perabo for starters as she's actually rumored to be one of the new cast members.

Wed May 30, 2007 1:10 am
Cream of the Crop

I kinda expected a change-up like this around this time of the series. Weren't all three of the ducklings "residents" or something, where after a certain amount of time, they could move on to head their own stuff?

I think last night's episode ended Cam and Chase's stories/story perfectly. They've discovered they like each other, and that final scene just felt perfect for a final goodbye to those characters. Plus, it'll be easy to have them on as guest stars in future if they really want to.

I know that Foreman's coming back (Epps has said so in interviews), but I know it won't be in his old capacity. I'm kinda glad--I rather like that character.

It'll be cool if they give House three new ducklings... I wonder if that whole sub-duckling on the plane thing was foreshadowing....

All in all, a pretty lowkey House finale (compared to the past two), but I actually quite liked it being lowkey, and it didn't have all that cliffhangy type stuff, though of course House could easily have done that since it was renewed a few months ago.

Joy

Wed May 30, 2007 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Draughty

I'll be surprised if they aren't all 3 back by midseason next year. They probably have 5 year contracts and this isn't lost or heroes.

Wed May 30, 2007 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
---------

All in all, a pretty lowkey House finale (compared to the past two), but I actually quite liked it being lowkey, and it didn't have all that cliffhangy type stuff, though of course House could easily have done that since it was renewed a few months ago.

Lowkey?? Seemed like a WHOLE lot happened in it. I thought it'd mainly be about Foreman, then Chase and Cameron are suddenly gone! Last season's finale was pretty lowkey - it was all a hallucination, none of it ever happened!

Wed May 30, 2007 2:05 pm
Draughty

Ausiello House spoiler about next season and the "Cottages". Highlight: "It's my understanding that everyone will be back, although they probably won't be taking orders from House anymore."

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Sbil

Apparently, less is not more to the people over at House.

Per Michael Ausellio:

Michael Ausellio wrote:
Question: Now that Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars are over, I've directed all of my attention to House. Got scoop?— Alison

Ausiello: It's official: Replacements are being sought for Foreman, Chase and Cameron! Producers will be introducing four new underlings — two male, two female — at the start of the new season. But before you freak out, keep in mind what I've been telling you every week for the past month: It's my understanding that Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer and Omar Epps all will be returning, making for one very crowded canvas.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8