Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
 The 'Big Brother: All-Stars' Thread 
Indiana Jones IV

greasedlightning wrote:
I wouldn't rely too heavily on those numbers. There are two other autovoter sites out there (cybonica.com and novati.ca). I think the Novati.com ones are more accurate because it combines the data from all three sites, although the results are dismaying (COWBOY as a top vote getter).

TOTAL: 372,696,845
KAYSAR - 9.9%
HOWIE - 9.3%
MICHAEL - 8.4%
JAMES - 8.1%
JANELLE - 8%
DIANE - 7.5%
ERIKA - 6.6%
WILL - 6.6%
NAKOMIS - 6.3%
LISA - 5.6%
DANIELLE - 4%
ALISON - 3.5%
JASE - 3.3%
IVETTE - 3%
MARCELLAS - 2.8%
GEORGE - 2%
MIKE - 1.8%
MONICA - 1.7%
BUNKY - 1.1%
DANA - 0.9%

373 million votes!! :blink:

I'm sure a lot of them won't count, since CBS only allows 500 per IP address.

And how can Michael's vote count be so low on the bbvoter site, yet so high on this one? Honestly, I'll take these numbers with a grain of salt until Julie announces the actual houseguests. There doesn't seem to be much validity or reliability with any of these voting sites.

His votes are higher here than in BB voter because it's combining his votes from BBVoter, Cybonica, and Novati.ca.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Howie is second most awesome!

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:32 pm
Indiana Jones IV

I highly doubt these autovotes are going to be counted, but I think some general trends can be gleaned from that data.

Viewer's Choice Males:

in - Kaysar, Howie
fighting for that last spot - James, Cowturd (GOD NO), Chicken George, Dr. Will
out - Booger, Bunky, Jase, Marcellas

Females:

in - Janelle, Diane
fighting for the last spot - Lisa (yawn), Erika (double yawn), Nakomis, Danielle
out - Alislut, Ivette, Mantroll, Monica

I think Danielle, Dr. Will, Marcellas, and Alislut will be definitely be put in by the producers. So that leaves our borderline houseguests (one of each sex won't make it) being Lisa, Erika & Nakomis for the girls, and James, Cowturd & George for the guys.

Oh, and I don't know if it's been mentioned in here but there's a 99% chance there will be 14 houseguests as opposed to 12 (the memory wall has 14 pictures on it), the question is how the last two will be selected.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Some days I'm a super bitch

Cotton wrote:
greasedlightning wrote:
I wouldn't rely too heavily on those numbers. There are two other autovoter sites out there (cybonica.com and novati.ca). I think the Novati.com ones are more accurate because it combines the data from all three sites, although the results are dismaying (COWBOY as a top vote getter).

TOTAL: 372,696,845
KAYSAR - 9.9%
HOWIE - 9.3%
MICHAEL - 8.4%
JAMES - 8.1%
JANELLE - 8%
DIANE - 7.5%
ERIKA - 6.6%
WILL - 6.6%
NAKOMIS - 6.3%
LISA - 5.6%
DANIELLE - 4%
ALISON - 3.5%
JASE - 3.3%
IVETTE - 3%
MARCELLAS - 2.8%
GEORGE - 2%
MIKE - 1.8%
MONICA - 1.7%
BUNKY - 1.1%
DANA - 0.9%

373 million votes!! :blink:

I'm sure a lot of them won't count, since CBS only allows 500 per IP address.

And how can Michael's vote count be so low on the bbvoter site, yet so high on this one? Honestly, I'll take these numbers with a grain of salt until Julie announces the actual houseguests. There doesn't seem to be much validity or reliability with any of these voting sites.

His votes are higher here than in BB voter because it's combining his votes from BBVoter, Cybonica, and Novati.ca.

I know, I just find it strange that the proportion of votes he got from BBVoter is so significantly lower than the other two sites.

Anywho, it looks like the polls are about to close, so I'll just have to sit tight for a week and hope that he and the Chicken Idiot don't enter the house.....by any means.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

I'm, like, 90% sure that Chicken George will go into the house, even if viewers don't vote him in, because of the fact that he is the only BB1 candidate and they want it to be All Stars from every season.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:09 am
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Three days until the premiere. Can't wait!

I hope the houseguests settle in nicely. It could be awkward, since they all know of each other.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:02 pm
Indiana Jones IV

[spoil]Someone at CBS messed up pretty bad today and the sound went on on the live feeds for quite some time. Here is the information that was gathered...

It seems that there are FOURTEEN people in the house (Which is confirmed by the picture of the new dining room table and the picture from the show from two weeks ago that showed the plasma screens.. there was fourteen seats on the table and fourteen plasma screens). The people that were heard on the feeds are as follows:
- Howie
- James
- Janelle
- Kaysar
- Alison
- Danielle
- Marcellas
- Chicken George
- Will
- Mike Boogie
- Nakomis
- Jase
- Erika
- Diane

The people we know for *SURE* are not in there is Ivette because Howie said, "Glad Ivette's not here." Monica, Bunky, Cowboy, Lisa, and Dana were not heard on the live feeds as far as I know.

There are TWO HoH's. The two HoH's MUST agree on the two people to nominate. If they don't, then they both go up instead. This information came from Danielle's mouth.

The two HoH winners are JASE and JANELLE. People already want Janelle out and are trying to tell Jase that he should pretend to agree with her and then when it comes down to it, tell BB he doesn't so they both go up and Janelle goes out.

And that's pretty much it. CBS eventually caught on and the sound is gone again.

I'm happy that Boogie is in there :). I was upset because I thought it was very unlikely he would go in. Glad Will is in there, too. Glad Monica and Dana aren't in there.[/spoil]

Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

[spoil]Here is an audio snippet of the feeds today.

http://www.aldav.com/bb3.html[/spoil]

Edited to post a new link. OTher one wasn't working. You have to download this one, though.

Last edited by greasedlightning on Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

[spoil]Awesome! All my favourite houseguests are in! Danielle! Janelle! Evil Will! Woohoo.

It's nice to see Janelle has won HOH (along with Jase) but if they screw her over, I'll be pissed.

Don't know why I read these spoilers, but I couldn't resist.

Ahh, this is making me so excited. I can't wait for the show. I'm actually really happy with the houseguest list too. No Ivette!! Woohoo. And even both Kaysar and James made it in too.

I'm a little confused though by the list. Why is there talk about those who weren't heard? Because the list of who WAS heard has 14 people, and only 14 people are allowed in the house. So that is clearly the 14 then, right? There is no need to talk about who is definately not in the house, if the 14 that are in the house were all already heard on the feeds.

Maybe someone can clear that up for me.[/spoil]

Thanks greased for info!

PEACE, Mike.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:23 pm
Indiana Jones IV

MikeQ. wrote:
[spoil]
I'm a little confused though by the list. Why is there talk about those who weren't heard? Because the list of who WAS heard has 14 people, and only 14 people are allowed in the house. So that is clearly the 14 then, right? There is no need to talk about who is definately not in the house, if the 14 that are in the house were all already heard on the feeds.

Maybe someone can clear that up for me.[/spoil]

Thanks greased for info!

PEACE, Mike.[/spoil]

[spoil]Because there was no audio to the feeds. All we heard was voices, so there is no idea as to where the people were in the house. The cameras could have been focused on only one or two rooms and so we heard people from those rooms. If the cameras weren't in all the rooms, you never know. They could have possibly dumped all 20 of them in there and are going to evict six or eight on the Thursday show. I don't think that's what they did -- I definately think that's the fourteen people -- but just in case.[/spoil]

Last edited by greasedlightning on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

[spoil] i love that top 14 except - nakomis and + lisa. but besies that i'm quite happy. [/spoil]

1. The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. No Country for Old Men
4. Rushmore
5. Being John Malkovich

Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

[spoil]That Janelle out first week idea wouldn't fly at all. She has a team of 5/14 already I think (Kaysar, Howie, her, James, and Marcellas, since I think he loves their group, he'll join up with them). They just need two more people, and then its half the players, thus, they aren't the alliance to mess with right now. Everyone should just use the strategy right now of teaming up with that group of 5. Nakomis I think should join with them, as she wont go on Jase's side, as they were on opposite sides in their game[/spoil]

Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

[spoil]That Janelle out first week idea wouldn't fly at all. She has a team of 5/14 already I think (Kaysar, Howie, her, James, and Marcellas, since I think he loves their group, he'll join up with them). They just need two more people, and then its half the players, thus, they aren't the alliance to mess with right now. Everyone should just use the strategy right now of teaming up with that group of 5. Nakomis I think should join with them, as she wont go on Jase's side, as they were on opposite sides in their game[/spoil]

[spoil]I disagree there. I think it would go over very well actually. People are already very suspicious of that group of BB6 players because they KNOW that they are a tight group outside of the game and they're not going to turn on each other, atleast not yet. Getting out Janelle would be getting out their strongest member and it would break up their alliance. What is Kaysar, James, Howie and possibly Marcellas going to do? Take on the whole house? It would be smart to break up that alliance now I think.[/spoil]

Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rant: [/spoil]

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

[spoil]Mike Boogie??!?!?!??!@?!@?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rant: [/spoil]

[spoil]I think he was a producer pick, too. Will did an interview before he went into sequester and before any of the HGs were even picked ot go back in.. he did in when HGs were still campaigning.. and he said that part of the reason he agred to go back in was to help out Mike Boogie. So I'm thinking that Will and Boogie were probably a package deal.[/spoil]

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:33 am
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

O wrote:

[spoil]I disagree there. I think it would go over very well actually. People are already very suspicious of that group of BB6 players because they KNOW that they are a tight group outside of the game and they're not going to turn on each other, atleast not yet. Getting out Janelle would be getting out their strongest member and it would break up their alliance. What is Kaysar, James, Howie and possibly Marcellas going to do? Take on the whole house? It would be smart to break up that alliance now I think.[/spoil]

[spoil]I personally see Jase, knowing his personality, really liking Janelle as a person. Working together as a double-HOH can create a nice little bond if the two are sort of on the same track. So, unless he turns out being more serious this time around, I don't think he would actually personally want to backstab Janelle. Plus, Jase does risk his own self, since the two HOH's go up if they don't agree on a decision. [/spoil]

PEACE, Mike.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:36 am

greasedlightning wrote:
O wrote:

[spoil]I personally see Jase, knowing his personality, really liking Janelle as a person. Working together as a double-HOH can create a nice little bond if the two are sort of on the same track. So, unless he turns out being more serious this time around, I don't think he would actually personally want to backstab Janelle. Plus, Jase does risk his own self, since the two HOH's go up if they don't agree on a decision. [/spoil]

PEACE, Mike.

[spoil]I agree. Even Jase isn't stupid enough to make such a bold move in the first week.

I predict Jase will want to go after Diane, which could go over well with Janelle, since Diane could easily be seen as a threat to her alpha female status. The second nominee will either be Will or Danielle, because they're both (arguably) the best players in Big Brother history, and weren't exactly humble about it during their previous stints in the BB house.

So yeah, my early (and probably wrong) nomination predictions are Diane and Will (Danielle's just too clever to go in week one).

Early eviction prediction: Will.[/spoil]

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

MikeQ. wrote:
greasedlightning wrote:
O wrote:

PEACE, Mike.

[spoil]I agree. Even Jase isn't stupid enough to make such a bold move in the first week.

I predict Jase will want to go after Diane, which could go over well with Janelle, since Diane could easily be seen as a threat to her alpha female status. The second nominee will either be Will or Danielle, because they're both (arguably) the best players in Big Brother history, and weren't exactly humble about it during their previous stints in the BB house.

So yeah, my early (and probably wrong) nomination predictions are Diane and Will (Danielle's just too clever to go in week one).

[spoil]Nah, not Diane. Jase and Diane are friends. She said he's one of the few people she keeps in touch with since leaving the BB house. I don't think he'll go after her.[/spoil]

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

This shit rocks. Can't wait for the show.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:29 am
Profile WWW

Cotton wrote:
MikeQ. wrote:

PEACE, Mike.

[spoil]Nah, not Diane. Jase and Diane are friends. She said he's one of the few people she keeps in touch with since leaving the BB house. I don't think he'll go after her.[/spoil]

Really?

Wow, that's pretty shocking.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:37 am
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

[spoil]
Yay, somebody agrees with me! Heh.

But no, not my Will! Noooooo. :cry: [/spoil]

PEACE, Mike.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:49 pm

Cotton wrote:

[spoil]
Yay, somebody agrees with me! Heh.

But no, not my Will! Noooooo. :cry: [/spoil]

PEACE, Mike.

[spoil]Well the show hasn't even started, so I'm pretty sure I'll be wrong. ;)

Anyway, if Survivor: All-Stars is any indication, the stronger players will have their work cut out for them. I remember with Survivor, the two players who most people thought didn't deserve to be there (Amber and Jenna Lewis) made it to the final three.[/spoil]

Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

[spoil]Erika is going to win. I'm full of bold predictions today! Someone, quote me!![/spoil]

Anyway, I think the most obvious assumption is that CBS allowed the audio to go through, to peak interest with fans, and have them watch the show on Thursday to see their favorites. It has happened so many times, it's no longer a bad coincidence.

That, or there's an angry worker who wants to defy CBS by allowing audio to go through. Doubtful, though. It's happened too often. Like moles in CTU on "24", it's happened too many times to be a coincidence.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Indiana Jones IV

I donno. When thye leaked the list of twenty.. I thought that one was something that was planned. I don't think the leaked audio was planned. First, not many people have the feeds running two days before the show starts. Also, the feed was on for a little over an hour and TOO much was leaked. I can see if they did it on purpose to interest people by letting them know who is in the house, but they left it on while Danielle talked about the new HoH twists and all that. I donno. Doesn't matter though. It pleased me to know that Boogie was in the house before Thursday's show.. especially since I was preparing myself for him not to be in.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

I hope they don't vote any players back into the house like they did last year. Once you're out, you stay out! That's my philosophy.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next