Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
 The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub 
KJ's Leading Pundit

Post Re: Tony and ???? - The search for my KJ soulmate
When he wakes up...

He's gonna be pissed off.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:38 am
problem?

Michael. wrote:
I cant believe you put Cynthia lower than Jujubee!
No more crack for you Montana P.I!

Srsly.
wtf dude?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:40 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

7th place: Michael

Name: Michael

Desire: 8.5
Compatibility: 7
Forum Activity: 8
Forum Standing: 8
Bonus Points: -1 point for dissing Kate Beckinsale with his SAG red carpet coverage.
Total: 30.5 points

I'm certain that Michael and I would have made a bitchin' duo. He can definitely hold his own in a debate. However, he can be a loose cannon at times and I couldn't be so certain that he wouldn't turn on me if the climate was right.

But, there's really not much that I can pinpoint that he did wrong (except that very minor Beckinsale snafu), it's just that there were a few above him that wanted it more and/or were viewed as slightly more compatible.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:45 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Korrgan wrote:
Michael. wrote:

Srsly.
wtf dude?

Again... this is not a popularity contest, or which poster I like better. Without question, Cynthia has been less active lately and has even said numerous times lately she doesn't care about the forum a whole lot and it's just an occassional time killer.

I'd put Ripper into a list of my all time favorite top 5 posters, without question. However, as a high powered active member of a duo... it's just not the same thing as favorite poster.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:48 am
Orphan

TonyMontana wrote:
Joe wrote:
My result saddens me. :( Do you offer counseling free of charge for the peopl who aren't selected?

I still can't really believe you really want to be part of a duo! Don't you like being a rebel and a loner?

That's just it, I don't like being a rebel or a loner. :(

I saw this as an opportunity to change that. Instead, you've spiraled me into an inescapable pit of depression. :( :( :(

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:49 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Michael. wrote:

Montana PI and his crack use has nothing to do with these selections. One day I'm going to have to do a thread with diagrams and videos explaining the difference between Montana PI, my dog, and me. They are 3 different people and/or dogs.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:50 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

Joe wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Joe wrote:
My result saddens me. :( Do you offer counseling free of charge for the peopl who aren't selected?

I still can't really believe you really want to be part of a duo! Don't you like being a rebel and a loner?

I saw this as an opportunity to change that. Instead, you've spiraled me into an inescapable pit of depression. :( :( :(

:thumbsup:

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:50 am
Orphan

Munk·E wrote:
Joe wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Joe wrote:

:thumbsup:

I'll take you with me when I go, if you want

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:53 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Joe wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Joe wrote:

I'm very, very flattered that you wanted to be a part of this so badly that I made you spiral into a terrible depression! :thumbsup: You've made me feel very happy that you like me that much. I just moved you up a notch in my book. And, as everybody has seen here, I have a very detailed book with pictures.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:53 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

6th place: Gullimont

Desire: 6
Compatibility: 7
Forum Activity: 9.5
Standing: 8.5
Total: 31 points

I think the 2006 and 2007 posters of the year angle was one of the best ones in the competition, and Gulli seems like a hell of a guy who runs in almost all the same circles I do. However, I realized during this competition that I run into him less than I should on the forums and Xbox Live, and I can only think of a few conversations I had with him, and I don't know why. I've made a note to myself to bug him more on the forums.

Also, I just wanted to point out that in that banner, in which my dog and Gulli wrote their names in urine on the Blarney stone - it is in the same handwriting. I think Gulli may have molested my dog. :whaa:

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:07 am
Extra on the Ordinary

Wait wait, WHAT?

I was ready to concede but I didn't realize I had Cynthia and Michael just on top of me....which, although semi-exciting I admit, is a complete abomination! Pathetic!

I can only hope this was your way of saying you really want me as part of your duo and realize that taking them out will be easier than some of the other contestants.

Cynthia, you might know Toronto well..but I know it, well not at all well actually. Which is great cause at any given moment i can make a wrong turn at some corner and end up in Detroit two days later. Good luck keeping up with me and...BRING IT ON!

;)

Best Actress 2008

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:10 am
Profile WWW
No Wire Tampons!

IM bellow jujubee?
IM BELLOW JUJUBEE.

EXPECT A BOYCOTT OF A LOYAL TANTRUM PROPORTION!

You know what. Im going to make a duo with myself. I am a great partner for me.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Ok... I'll leave the top 5 for tomorrow. For those keeping score at home, here are the remaining contestants (in alphabetical order):

- baba
- insomniacdude
- jujubee
- loyal
- snrub

Now, I'll reveal my top 5 favorite banners.

First off let me say that some of you early people kind of got screwed as I spent more time on the latter ones trying to make each one better than the last. I started off with the idea of making simple ones (like RonBurgundy's), but got more complicated as I went along. Rest assured that the winner's banner will be touched up (if needed) and also Eagle has said he will make one for us.

Also, it was VERY tough making one for those people who really didn't have a specific persona and/or did not have any pictures of themselves available. For example, minneapple was a toughie and took me a while of thought, as was Mr X. Somebody with a clear persona and pictures made it easy... like Michael or The Dark Shape.

Anyhow here are my top 5 banners.

I just like this one because I know that jujubee is not a girlie-girl, but I set out to make it as girlie as possible anyhow.

#4.
I just like how this one looks like it came from a 50's horror movie, or from the Twilight Zone show. That Twister face is gold!

#3.
The odd thing is this one took me about 3 minutes to do (one of the quickest), but I liked how it turned out... simple, but effective and a little edgier than the rest.

#2.
It took me a while to come up with something for Ripper... I was stumped for a bit. But, once I got the idea this one just fell into place. I think it's sexy, gross, and funny at the same time.

#1.
Michael made this one possible with all his terrific/artsy pictures he made available. My dog makes that hair look good too. I tried not to let the banners effect my decision, but damn... I want to change my mind and pick Michael everytime I look at this one.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:29 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Rod wrote:
Wait wait, WHAT?

I was ready to concede but I didn't realize I had Cynthia and Michael just on top of me....which, although semi-exciting I admit, is a complete abomination! Pathetic!

I can only hope this was your way of saying you really want me as part of your duo and realize that taking them out will be easier than some of the other contestants.

Cynthia, you might know Toronto well..but I know it, well not at all well actually. Which is great cause at any given moment i can make a wrong turn at some corner and end up in Detroit two days later. Good luck keeping up with me and...BRING IT ON!

;)

Going to Toronto is too much work, Rod... plus you'd have to go to Canada. :fear:

All you have to do is buy a video game machine and start hanging out in the gaming forum once in a while, and then we can make this thing work.

Heck, I'll even meet you halfway... I'll take a break from gaming to watch a couple boring Oscar movies, and I'll even pop into Ye Olde Pube once in a while.

By the time I dump my new partner, you could be my new #1.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:37 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Michael. wrote:
IM bellow jujubee?
IM BELLOW JUJUBEE.

EXPECT A BOYCOTT OF A LOYAL TANTRUM PROPORTION!

You know what. Im going to make a duo with myself. I am a great partner for me.

I admire your tenacity. If it makes you feel any better... you were 2nd on my list of people I was most scared to cut - right behind Ripper. :fear:

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:39 am
No Wire Tampons!

Think of what could have been.
Montana P.I looks so dashing with a mohawk.
I loved that banner so.

In other news, this reminds me of the time I had clear skin. I am going to cry into a flannel now, thanks Tony.

By the way TOny, did you know i am a gamer? Did you? I am. I enjoy videogames. Not as much as the guy on my bus from Dumfries today who decided to bestow his tales of Runescape, Warcraft and three hundred other nerdy-ass-games-you-shouldn't-proudly-champion with the entire bus for 45 minutes!

Suffice to say, when someone asked if there was a "spell to make him disappear" I couldn't help but chuckle.

My favourite quote was - "Yeah and it's like, yeah, you just kind of get the feeling that you want to go on an 8 hour killing spree! And then some like, ranger will come up to you, and you don't even kill him because it would just be pathetic."

Yeah, thats definitely whats pathetic .

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:41 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Michael. wrote:
Think of what could have been.
Montana P.I looks so dashing with a mohawk.
I loved that banner so.

In other news, this reminds me of the time I had clear skin. I am going to cry into a flannel now, thanks Tony.

By the way TOny, did you know i am a gamer? Did you? I am. I enjoy videogames. Not as much as the guy on my bus from Dumfries today who decided to bestow his tales of Runescape, Warcraft and three hundred other nerdy-ass-games-you-shouldn't-proudly-champion with the entire bus for 45 minutes!

Suffice to say, when someone asked if there was a "spell to make him disappear" I couldn't help but chuckle.

My favourite quote was - "Yeah and it's like, yeah, you just kind of get the feeling that you want to go on an 8 hour killing spree! And then some like, ranger will come up to you, and you don't even kill him because it would just be pathetic."

Yeah, thats definitely whats pathetic .

:lol: That reminds me of some conversations I overheard from a group of kids playing some D&D card game in the back of a comic book shop. Of course, I was in a comic book shop myself (looking over old used video games), so I couldn't laugh at them too loudly. Still, I did bring my wife there (who is a hottie, if I may say so), just to let them all know I have touched boobies before.

And, I know you're a gamer... I seem to recall making a bet with you that the Wii would not outsell the Xbox 360 in the first year. I was so certain I promised I'd do an article for the Deli if I was wrong. Thank god that you forgot and the Deli is defunct.

Anyhow, I remembered that and you impressed me with your video game knowledge by showing me up.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:53 am
No Wire Tampons!

I was so right about the Wii. I forgot how right I was. Thanks for reminding me.

In addition, The Deli is only temporarily defunct. Which is good, because theres no way I have the energy to keep up with Britney Spears right now. So yeah, thanks for reminding me you owe me an article too.

Just know that under these layers of intense coolness lies a final fantasy loving geek who has pointed and clicked many hours away with wise cracking 2D characters.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:58 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

The top 5 may want to consider that after this competition is over, there will be about 20 people cut who are not happy with me. Some of this hate will transfer to the winner. Not to mention the other duos will become our enemies.

So, all told, you could accept the position and have 24 people hating you on day #1.

You have until tomorrow to drop out, if you don't think you can take the heat.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:02 am
No Wire Tampons!

For the record, I'm going to draw serious blood from the winner, and we all know I have claws larger and sharper than Box's sadistic dildo collection.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:03 am
Profile WWW
i break the rules, so i don't care

Michael get over it. obviously ur skills at giving head aren't quite up there with the seed slurpers on here.

personally, giving head is one of the most degrading things i have ever done. will never do it again, nor make someone else do it.

Last edited by getluv on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:33 am
No Wire Tampons!

That was definitely required information Dino.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:24 am
Profile WWW
i break the rules, so i don't care

Michael. wrote:
That was definitely required information Dino.

i learn from the best.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:27 am
The French Dutch Boy

TonyMontana wrote:
Desire: 6.5
Compatibility: 6
Forum Activity: 8
Forum Standing: 8.5
Total: 29 points

MikeQ is another terrific guy that I like a lot, but ultimately there were just a few more ahead of him that appeared to want it more and/or had slightly more compatibility (he likes hockey! :huh: ).

I still worry about soiling his good reputation. Plus, I'm not sure how that "Peace, Mike" tag will look after he has to throw a bunch of insults toward the Rainbow Sisterz... "you smelly whore. Peace, Mike". I can't do that to him.

Darn, I didn't get my desire across well enough! That hurt me. Nothing I can change about compatibility, that's all what Tony thinks.

Still, #11, I can't complain! That's the number of the captain of the Montreal Canadiens, my team! Sweet, Tony, you're brilliant. You know how to make a guy feel good even when they lose. Thanks for the opportunity! I hope your new KJ duo is a huge success, and I officially pledge myself to you and your new partner for cheering/advertising, whatever makes my support felt! Cheers.

Peace,
Mike

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:32 am
Jordan Mugen-Honda

jujubee is ahead of me!!!................the shame :(

Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next