Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next
 The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub 
The Wall

Post Re: Tony and ???? - The search for my KJ soulmate
TonyMontana wrote:
Montana PI's report on be.ready

Name: be.ready (AKA: donnie darko)

Profile: Not too far into the background check, I discover B-ready actually likes the Gillmore Girls TV show, has never touched an Xbox 360, and was the sole reason that the Awards forum beat the gaming forum in this years poster awards. I probably could have stopped at that point, but being a tremendous PI, I continued on to get the full story. Luckily I found it wasn't all horrorific... and there are indeed some things to like about be.ready. He does display some good taste with movies, and is a very likable, easy going fellow - despite the massive flaws.

KJ History: be.ready will be celebrating his 3rd birthday at KJ in just a few days. He's not an overly active member, as he only has about 750 posts in those 3 years. He spends most of his time discussing movies, and splits time between the high falootin' Awards forum and hanging out with the cool kids in the gamers lair.

Compatibility potential: B-diddy sees a lot of movies, and I believe that on the whole Tony would agree with his tastes, especially the 10 out of 10 he gave to Planet Terror - Tony's favorite movie of 2007. He does enter the gaming forum from time to time, and I'm certain Tony appreciates his intelligent discussion, even if they disagree.

Possible pitfalls: Handing over the victory to the awards forum - relegating the gamers to the #2 position - will be a tough pill for Tony to swallow.

Bottom line: be.ready is a very nice guy, but I don't see this as a possible combination in the end. There are some compatibility issues, as well as a lack of consistent posting on be.ready's part.

First of all, Montana PI has renamed me. I'm be.redy (the underlined part describes my hair color - and yes it's natural) and also tells everyone that I'm a a bit tough sometimes so it's best to be prepared.

As far as that losing the best forum grudge goes - if you want my vote next year then you should mobilise yourself and your partner to liven up that forum a little. Or you get my vote by default if I'm your partner. I value partnership and friendship a lot...

As far as my activity goes. I'v made 1/3 of my posts in the last 6 months. That marks a rise in my activity.

I'm afraid M. PI didn't do a very good job and I'm kinda disappointed.

Also, my Pepo isn't very happy. It has been raining for two whole days and he's also disappointed Montana didn't even spare a minute to play with him... He says hi...

We lost a bit of that mojo of wanting to be partner with TonyM. :watsup:

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Roid wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
I'm certainly glad you know, because I honestly have no idea so far. I've just been enjoying reading Montana PI's insightful profiling of each candidate, and I think there are several very, very strong candidates.

It's just too bad you didn't formally apply, Roid. This contest would have been over right there. :wub2:

Im just too modest to apply :oops: . I even refuse to call myself sexy even though I am as sexy as a Final Fantasy character

I was just kidding the other day when I called you a lady, but with this new information... maybe I was right?

I don't mean any offense by this, but judging from you deep husky voice over Xbox Live, I'm guessing you are one big ugly lady... not like those cute sexy girly girls from FF. I wonder if they'll ever put a man in those games?

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:30 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

be.redy wrote:
First of all, Montana PI has renamed me. I'm be.redy (the underlined part describes my hair color - and yes it's natural) and also tells everyone that I'm a a bit tough sometimes so it's best to be prepared.

As far as that losing the best forum grudge goes - if you want my vote next year then you should mobilise yourself and your partner to liven up that forum a little. Or you get my vote by default if I'm your partner. I value partnership and friendship a lot...

As far as my activity goes. I'v made 1/3 of my posts in the last 6 months. That marks a rise in my activity.

I'm afraid M. PI didn't do a very good job and I'm kinda disappointed.

Also, my Pepo isn't very happy. It has been raining for two whole days and he's also disappointed Montana didn't even spare a minute to play with him... He says hi...

We lost a bit of that mojo of wanting to be partner with TonyM. :watsup:

First off... cute doggy. You just earned some bonus points.

Secondly... the "ready" was a typo. Keep in mind that modern day keyboard were not made for Montana PI's paws. He sometimes hits extra keys with those big clunky paws.

Thirdly... you dissed Montana PI and called attention to his paws (he's self conscious about that) so I have to take away those bonus points.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:34 pm
The Wall

TonyMontana wrote:

You wanna see cute?

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Montana PI's report on Dr. Lecter

Name: Dr. Lecter

Profile: If video games have taught Tony anything, it was that Germans are evil, and that their one single life goal is to run directly at you yelling gibberish like "I töten müssen Sie, weil Sie sind hässlich und Geruch von Füßen", and then you are forced to kill them. Being of German heritage, Tony often wrestled with this undeniable fact thrust forth by video games. But, then along came Dr. Lecter, who taught him that even video games are wrong once in a great while. Despite the fact that Dr. Lecter is German, he has never once yelled weird things at Tony, or tried to kill him while wearing a Nazi uniform. Tony now calculates that 99% of Germans are evil, but there is a good 1% out there that is never talked about in video game land.

KJ History: Woo boy... they don't get much bigger than Dr. Lecter. He's #1 on the post list, and was recently ranked #1 on the KJ power list (although that list was arguably terribly inaccurate for some members). He is a movie buff in every sense of the term, and mostly is here to discuss movies. And, while I hate to reveal this to Tony, I have caught him speaking that weird language in a German Conversation thread, but I do not get the sense it is an evil plot against him of any kind.

Compatibility potential: Tony has always liked Dr. Lecter, and they don't come much more powerful at KJ than he does. He has a good sense of humor - as evident by his recent picture taken with a gigantic penis.

Possible pitfalls: Likely because he doesn't want to kill his German people, even in a simulation, he does not appear to play video games. He clearly does not realize that there are games where you kill aliens too. He also takes a business like approach to his discussions, and does not seem like the type to get in a down and dirty scrap with the Rainbow Sisterz.

Bottom line: Tony and Dr. Lecter would undoubtly form a poweful duo. However, I have some questions about compatibility and worry that Dr. Lecter would get too distracted by having actual real meaningful discussions at KJ, instead of focusing on issues that may affect Tony on any given day.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:17 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

be.redy wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

You wanna see cute?

A bonus point has been re-instated. That dog is almost as cute as mine.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:20 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

With Dr. Lecter, Montana PI has completed all 21 background profiles on the applicants.

However, he has agreed to try to fit in Korrgan and Zingaling - two rejected applicants. After that, we will be moving to the next phase.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:24 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X does not approve of applications from Korrgan and Zingaling.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:25 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Montana PI's report on Korrgan:

Name: Korrgan

Profile: Tony told me that he didn't really know Korrgan at all until he asked her to become pregnant for him and to have an abortion a couple years ago. She readily accepted the challenge, and since then he has always been a big fan of hers. She is a colorful personality, displays a wicked sense of humor, and is always very entertaining. Korrgan is the Jenny McCarthy of the forum. Sometimes a little girly-girlish, but she can also kick back and hang out with the boys, and has no problem holding her own.

KJ History: Korrgan has been a member since the start and has tasted the rainbow with over 7700 posts. She is a big contributer in the gaming forum, and also likes to hang out a lot in the water cooler.

Compatibility potential: She's an avid gamer, owns an Xbox 360, and shares a similar sense of humor to Tony. She's not shy and could kick some ass in a fight.

Possible pitfalls: A major, major pitfall is that she is aligned in a competeing duo - the Rainbow Sisterz. Also, as mentioned before Korrgan can be awfully girlie at times... while Tony supports her movement to bring back the rainbow colors, her whole persona is just so damn pink and Princess Peach-ish that it can be overwhelming at times. She does tend to lean toward the Nintendo side of things, but she does own all the consoles.

Bottom line: It's truly a shame that Korrgan was rejected for this competition and is in an existing duo. As a result, Tony and his new partner will have to work at moving the Rainbow Sisters down the list of the greatest KJ duos, as there can not be two #1's. If she wasn't excluded, I would view her as a top tier candidate.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:45 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

X-Man wrote:
Mr. X does not approve of applications from Korrgan and Zingaling.

They are not in the running... their applications were denied.

However, as a courtesy, Montana PI will do a background sheet on them per their request. And who knows... it could come in handy down the road. We should be very familiar with our enemy, no?

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:47 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Montana PI's report on Zingaling:

Name: Zingaling

Profile: It's fitting that we end this stage with Zingaling, because that's where it began for Tony. While visiting the a Z&T thread, Tony couldn't help but notice the close bond Z&T shared, and he questioned why he wasn't in a partnership himself. I don't think Tony was seeking the close sexual relationship that Zingaling and Torrino shared, but he did desire to have a partner to team up with when the situation dictated. As for Zingaling... he's a decent debater that never backs down from a fight, which makes him highly entertaining. However, sometimes he has trouble letting go of a debate and can beat a dead horse - all traits that Tony sometimes has too.

KJ History: A one time mod with over 30,000 posts, Zingy has been around since the very start. He spends most of his time in the movie forums, analyzing box office and discussing movies, but he also makes appearances in the gaming forum and Water Cooler.

Compatibility potential: Zingaling has the good taste to own a Xbox 360. His puny gamerscore makes Tony laugh, but everybody has to start somewhere. Zing is a big fan of the Matrix movies, which Tony cites as his all time favorites.

Bottom line: When I saw Zing in this thread, I couldn't help but wonder if there are cracks in the Z&T armor. Perhaps Zing is starting to think he is carrying the duo (which would explain why he lists his name first) and that it's time for a change. Either way, I think he may be planning on dumping torrino, and if I were him, I'd watch my back. I like torrino a lot, but clearly Zing thinks of him as his bitch by listing him second and having the balls to show up here. As for a hypothetical Tony and Zing duo (T&Z), I see some real possibilities. There is some compatibility and a T&Z duo would be a high powered debate team. My only concern is that after he has treated Torrino this way, I'm not sure Tony could trust him fully. But it's all moot... Zing has been disqualified.

Last edited by TonyMontana on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:05 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Montana PI has completed his job. I thank him for his wonderful insight on the 23 profiles that he compiled.

I'll need a little time to digest all the information, and then we will start the next phase soon.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Leader of the Pack

Fantastic!
:thumbsup:

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:39 pm
i break the rules, so i don't care

TonyMontana wrote:
Montana PI's report on getluv:

Name: getluv (AKA get24, Pure Blonde, dr getluv)

Profile: getluv is a highly entertaining - but often terribly misguided - fellow, who also may display signs of various mental illnesses. He is clearly celebrity obsessed, as he even admits that he "only knows celebrities", but at the same time will criticize others hobbies as "not healthy". He's clearly a man who has thrown some stones through his own glass house many, many times.

KJ History: getluv has been a member of KJ for about 2 years and 8 months and has banged out 7,600 posts which are mostly just a mixture of the following words: "cunt", "whore", "dickhead", "bitch", "hoe", "penis", and "vagina". If you take any of those words and add a celebrity's name around them, you have a getluv post.

Compatibility potential: It's clear from talking with Tony that he is highly entertained by getluv, and he has cited getluv's "So..." thread as his all time favorite. getluv does very much enjoy mixing it up and having him in the duo would be like having a pit bull that would have your back - in between moments where he'd be off eating little kids.

Possible pitfalls: getluv recently went on an anti-gaming crusade in which he tried to prattle on about how unhealthy and unsocial gaming was. He got his ass handed to him in the debate, and this clearly shows he may be out of touch with reality or able to adequetly finish a debate... all things that would not be good in a duo.

Bottom line: While Tony clearly likes getluv, values their conversations, and is highly entertained by him, I don't see any way that this duo could work. getluv is too out of touch with reality and too celebrity obssessed to take on the required task at hand.

you underestimate me. and my ass wasn't handed to me. i actually won. the only ppl that agreed with u, were the tits and clits of the gaming forum. big fucking woop-dee-doo. clearly i'm not the mentally challenged one.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:21 pm
Vagina Qwertyuiop

getluv wrote:
you underestimate me. and my ass wasn't handed to me. i actually won. the only ppl that agreed with u, were the tits and clits of the gaming forum. big fucking woop-dee-doo. clearly i'm not the mentally challenged one.

Damn, looks like we have a new front-runner.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Jordan Mugen-Honda

Soon the negative-adverts and smear campaigns will start!

Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:45 pm
I just lost the game

TonyMontana wrote:
be.redy wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

You wanna see cute?

A bonus point has been re-instated. That dog is almost as cute as mine.

Speaking of which, how are the puppies doing? I haven't heard about them in quite some time.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:57 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

For you Tony, ANYTHING.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:28 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

I am a couple days behind schedule, but the next phase is slated to be kicked off today and it should roll fast from there.

I anticipate that by this time next week, my soulmate and I will be laying on the beach of Lake Michigan drinking girlie drinks with umbrellas in them while plotting our course of action to become the #1 most powerful KJ duo.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:16 pm
Site Owner

I wanted to apply, but let's be honest, I can't compete with your humor.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
The Original

TonyMontana wrote:
I am a couple days behind schedule, but the next phase is slated to be kicked off today and it should roll fast from there.

I anticipate that by this time next week, my soulmate and I will be laying on the beach of Lake Michigan drinking girlie drinks with umbrellas in them while plotting our course of action to become the #1 most powerful KJ duo.

I start to think you just look for a pervert sex adventure! Be careful folks!!!!!He is a cop and when you go after him with a lawyer for what he has done to you you will have pretty bad cards!!!!! I learnd that from a movie!!!!!

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm
Team Kris

TonyMontana wrote:

You are so telenovela badass.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:02 pm
Forum General

TonyMontana wrote:

Hmm. Sunbathing in sub-arctic weather. Tony, I definitely think you should choose someone who lives in a more tropical climate so you can travel to them to sunbathe.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:04 pm
i break the rules, so i don't care

tony, no one likes the smell of a sweaty mangina. this rules out the tropical ppl i feel.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:10 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #1: RON BURGANDY

Proposed graphic, if chosen:

#1. If selected, will you be willing to place the above graphic in your signature? Is it ok that my name is in bigger font and on top?
#2. Will you vow to never become a member of the Community of Squee (or renounce membership if already in)? Will you also vow to never become a member of another duo while we are partners?
#3. If you are assisting me in a debate against the Rainbow Sisterz and your grandmother falls over and has a heart attack, will you continue to aid me in the debate, or leave to assist your fallen grandmother?

Thank you for your application, I look forward to hearing your responses.

Last edited by TonyMontana on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next