Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 How can you help? 
Site Owner

Post How can you help?
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I personally, really enjoy where this community may be headed. At the same time I know the road that it will take to get there.

Their are many other forums, like mavericks and BOM and Rotten Tomatoes. Many of these are great forums, and I hope you all check them out. I think that these forums can be great too. I look around at the group of people that we have posting right now, and I know that you all make a very strong core of any forum. You are the life of a forum, you are that personality that makes it tick, and to have so many of you here is simply amazing.

However for this forum to be fully functioning we must continue to grow. The path to growth is hard. But the best way to go about it right now, is to tell some of the aquaintences you have met over the years about this board. Send them PM's. Drop them an email. Let them join us.

If you are a member of another forum ... by all means continue to be an active member there. I am active at 6 different forums, and I browse them all constantly. There is no reason you can not be active at both forums. Also, make a post at some of the forums that you are registered in. Let the other people know that we exist, and that it is a fun enviorment.

I am here to help each and everyone of you if you ever have questions or concerns. And I hope to watch this forum continue to bloom into what I know it could become. The only way it WILL become anything however, is with the help of all of you.

Last edited by Eagle on Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran

I appreciate very much what you and the others have done! Giving us a place to habitat and share ideas, laughs, and even growing pains! The road ahead will not be without difficulty at times, but it will be an adventure nonetheless and a learning experience for most! I am new to this whole internet forum chatting thingy (....much more of a lurker for as long as I can remember), but I shall do my part to tell whom ever I encounter about yours and Mav's site!

And...with that I say..."I think I am quite ready for another adventure!"

'It's the journey and not the destination' (they say)
:)

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]