Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Big Problem!! I have seen the Matrix 
Top Poster

Post Big Problem!! I have seen the Matrix
When I left clicked to log in today Everyone's name pulled up for me to select to log in along with the passwords prefilled in. Now I didn't try to log in under anyone else but I find this really disturbing. Also last night we had a bit of Controversy with the Signature Challenge, a post was either deleted by another party or the debug page sent it to digital heaven.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:31 pm
Site Owner

Can you explain what happened better?

KJ

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

whatthefuck!@ :shock:

Can you explain what happened better?

KJ

He took the blue pill instead of the red one??

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:25 pm
College Boy Z

Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:27 pm
Top Poster

Must have been a glitch, a lot of weird stuff has been happening since the server switch, Sometimes I have to log in twice

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:23 pm
Draughty

I partially know what he's referring to. AFter reading his above post just now I logged out and went to log back in (goal being, confirm the bug by posting as someone else then go back to my real handle, seemed harmless to try since from what I understand of his post it didn't actually give him the pw, only filled it in).

I left clicked the name part as he said and it had a list of names of other forumers as choices (dolce, baba, mike v and others). But no pw. I guess what happened to him is the same thing I just described but only it filled in the pw automatically too.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Another Glitch.... http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... b1ad2cd431

I went to quote chris in the lit forum and it logged me in to respond without asking for username or password. I went through with it and posted to see what would happen, and you'll notice it reads "Guest." Is that supposed to happen?

Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:55 pm
Homo Dperious

I went to quote chris in the lit forum and it logged me in to respond without asking for username or password. I went through with it and posted to see what would happen, and you'll notice it reads "Guest." Is that supposed to happen?

At BOM I did that a couple times. It was always in one of the smaller forums (I think the trailer section). I would guess that in certain forums, like the lit forum, guests are allowed to post, and you need to make sure you log in.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:38 pm
Profile ICQ
Site Owner

dolcevita wrote:

At BOM I did that a couple times. It was always in one of the smaller forums (I think the trailer section). I would guess that in certain forums, like the lit forum, guests are allowed to post, and you need to make sure you log in.

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

KJ

Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]