Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 The Dark Knight Rises thread - new character posters 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post Re: The Dark Knight Rises thread - Prologue and new trailer!
bryanbmp wrote:
STEVE ROGERS wrote:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=52425

Here's some early JOKER Concept art of what Ledger was originally going to look like.. Thank God they didn't go this route cause this isn't a SAW movie for God sakes..

that looks creepy, but I am more than pleasant with the final product, however it would be interesting if warner decides to use some ideas from this concept art in the next batman reboot

When they do the BATMAN Reboot and go with the JOKER again(and they will) they should get Brad Dourif to play him.. I just watched him recently in the EXORCIST III and he had this grin in 1 part that was deadon to the JOKER.. If the guy can keep his life clean, he'll go places, that's if WB would consider him...

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 pm
Profile WWW

You know?? With all this negativity going around about how The DEVIL INSIDE ends, just think if WB pulled this with TDKR: Batfans are approaching the end of the movie, just as inaudible BANE is about to break BATMAN'S back, the screen goes black and a message appears that says "For more information on whether BANE breaks BATMAN'S back, visit TDKR.COM" Then the movie ends.. How would you Nolan loving batfans feel about that if that happened??? :hahaha:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 am
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Pundit

Why do I even try to read this thread?

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Chippy wrote:

Because you enjoy it Chippy and besides, you know deep down you can't keep me on the ignore list forever, right?? And why would you??? As the coming months approach, this will be exciting for all of us..

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/01/11/this- ... cast-2012/
This Week's Cover: Our 2012 Forecast issue takes you to the set of 'The Dark Knight Rises'
Quote:

In a year crowded with some of the most anticipated movies in years (The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, The Avengers, and The Amazing Spider-Man, to name just a few), The Dark Knight Rises might be the most anticipated of them all. The third and final installment in Inception director Christopher Nolan’s trilogy of Bat-flicks — which will once again star Christian Bale as the caped crusader and introduce Thomas Hardy as the brilliant, brutish terrorist Bane and Anne Hathaway as the purrrrfectly mercurial Selina Kyle — will swing into theaters on July 20, four years after The Dark Knight ignited a cultural sensation, grossed $533 million, and earned Heath Ledger a posthumous Oscar. The new issue of Entertainment Weekly – our annual Forecast issue, which previews the pop culture year looming ahead — goes to the Rises set and offers some insight into how Team Nolan hopes to match their previous success. “I can tell you the truth because I’m done with it: I felt immense pressure,” Christian Bale tells EW. “And I think it’s a good pressure, because you owe it to the films — and the people’s expectations — to make great work.”

We know some Batman fans want to know absolutely nothing about Rises, so much so that even the smallest bit of intel requires a SPOILER ALERT! Like the fact that the new movie returns to The Batcave (M.I.A. during The Dark Knight, as Wayne Manor was still being rebuilt following the events of Batman Begins), or that Rises takes places eight years after The Dark Knight. In fact, fans may want to revisit that second film, as Nolan tells EW that the last chapter of his cinematic saga explores the ramifications of The Dark Knight’s chilling climax, in which Batman and super-cop Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) hatch a conspiracy to cover up the sins of Gotham City’s so-called “white knight,” the late Harvey Dent, a.k.a. Two-Face (Aaron Eckhart). Nolan also discusses the potential political subtext of Rises and addresses the burning question many fans have about Bane’s mask-muffled voice: Are we going to be able to understand the guy? “I think when people see the film, things will come into focus,” says the director. “Bane is very complex and very interesting and when people see the finished film people will be very entertained by him.”

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 pm
Veteran

Chippy wrote:

Don't you have him on ignore like everyone else in the thread?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Pundit

Which is why I can't read the thread. Because there in only like 1 post every other line.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm
Romosexual!

lol,The Joker is nasty

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:07 pm
Ocarina of Time

Rev wrote:
I think when people see the film, things will come into focus,” says the director. “Bane is very complex and very interesting and when people see the finished film people will be very entertained by him.”

don't care if it sounds gay, but I LOVE Nolan

1. Super Mario Bros Movie
2. Rebel Moon
3. Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1
4. Oppenheimer
5. The Flash
6. Elemental
7. Aquaman 2
8. Dune Part 2
9. Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
10. Blue Beetle

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm
Romosexual!

bryanbmp wrote:
Rev wrote:
I think when people see the film, things will come into focus,” says the director. “Bane is very complex and very interesting and when people see the finished film people will be very entertained by him.”

it's cool to be gay as long as you're getting something else in return ;)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Rev wrote:
bryanbmp wrote:
Rev wrote:

Well I guess that explains the popularity of BATMAN and TDKR in general: It attracts homo's.. :roll:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 am
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

STEVE ROGERS wrote:
Rev wrote:
bryanbmp wrote:
Rev wrote:

Well I guess that explains the popularity of BATMAN and TDKR in general: It attracts homo's.. :wub2:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:05 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=52667

Jonathan Nolan praises BANES voice.. Gee?? You think??? :funny: It's not exactly like he's going to say anything but that since his brother Directed the movie.. That would cause some awkward moments at the family dinner table on a sunday night if he complained about it.. Hey Jonathan, the voice still sucks, so either put subtitles in the movie or watch your movie take a nosedive at the box office..

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 am
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 am
Indiana Jones IV

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/11 ... lling-out/

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:05 am

Crux wrote:
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/11/tickets-to-dark-knight-rises-already-selling-out/

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57333&start=675

This is old news.. I posted this on Dec 31st.. Still doesn't change the fact that it's absurd to sell tickets to a movie this early and almost seems to me like this is Damage Control from WB to divert the attention away from people bagging on their 2nd rate villain's audio problems.. Hmmmm.. :whistle:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:22 am
Profile WWW

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=52671

The 3rd TDKR trailer will be out in May with DARK SHADOWS.. If I were WB, I'd make absolute certain to suck it up and fix the damn audio or throw subtitles in for BANES dialogue.. If they don't and leave as is, I'm telling ya, it's going to hurt the movie's B.O in the end.. People outside the rabid fanbase won't put up with a movie where that they can't understand what the villain is saying..

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 pm
Profile WWW

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/ ... o1_500.jpg

:hahaha:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ocarina of Time

Quote:
Third The Dark Knight Rises Trailer Coming in May

It seems fittingly appropriate that Warner Bros. would pair up director Tim Burton's Dark Shadows with the third and final trailer for The Dark Knight Rises, as he is the one that kick-started the whole Batman franchise on-screen way back in 1989.

It's being reported today that this third The Dark Knight Rises trailer, the second full-length look at the film, will arrive in theaters on May 11th. This will push forward the last three months of publicity for the film before it opens in July.

We know for a fact that The Dark Knight Rises will not be premiering any new footage during the Super Bowl this year, as Warner Bros. thought it was a waste of cash. There is some speculation, however slight, that we may see something attached to prints of Wrath of the Titans on March 30th.

None of these claims have been substantiated. Hell, for all we know, this is just wishful thinking on some hopeless blogger's part. Why do I report it, then? Because, hey, it could be true. Sounds logical enough. And besides, has Batman on Film ever lied to you before?

Dark Shadows comes to theaters May 11th, 2012 and stars Johnny Depp, Eva Green, Jackie Earle Haley, Bella Heathcote, Michelle Pfeiffer, Thomas McDonell, Helena Bonham Carter, Jonny Lee Miller. The film is directed by Tim Burton.

The Dark Knight Rises comes to theaters July 20th, 2012 and stars Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/third-the- ... ing-in-may

2. Rebel Moon
4. Oppenheimer
5. The Flash
6. Elemental
7. Aquaman 2
8. Dune Part 2
10. Blue Beetle

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Romosexual!

arrrgghhhh I don't want to wait that long :( hopefully there's one before WOTT or even a surprise one during the Super Bowl :D

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm
Dont Mess with the Gez

If the trailer would be better than The Avengers film, it would have to be substantially better than the one they released recently - which I assume it will be.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:51 am

bryanbmp wrote:
Quote:

It seems fittingly appropriate that Warner Bros. would pair up director Tim Burton's Dark Shadows with the third and final trailer for The Dark Knight Rises, as he is the one that kick-started the whole Batman franchise on-screen way back in 1989.

It's being reported today that this third The Dark Knight Rises trailer, the second full-length look at the film, will arrive in theaters on May 11th. This will push forward the last three months of publicity for the film before it opens in July.

We know for a fact that The Dark Knight Rises will not be premiering any new footage during the Super Bowl this year, as Warner Bros. thought it was a waste of cash. There is some speculation, however slight, that we may see something attached to prints of Wrath of the Titans on March 30th.

None of these claims have been substantiated. Hell, for all we know, this is just wishful thinking on some hopeless blogger's part. Why do I report it, then? Because, hey, it could be true. Sounds logical enough. And besides, has Batman on Film ever lied to you before?

Dark Shadows comes to theaters May 11th, 2012 and stars Johnny Depp, Eva Green, Jackie Earle Haley, Bella Heathcote, Michelle Pfeiffer, Thomas McDonell, Helena Bonham Carter, Jonny Lee Miller. The film is directed by Tim Burton.

The Dark Knight Rises comes to theaters July 20th, 2012 and stars Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57333&start=700

This was already posted by me yesterday..

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

No one cares what you post BKB

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am
Quality is a great business plan

Nah. Disney wont allow TDKR trailer with avengers. Movie will look ridiculous after seeing TDKR trailer.

I used to be shawman.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:01 am
Ocarina of Time

STEVE ROGERS wrote:
bryanbmp wrote:
Quote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57333&start=700

This was already posted by me yesterday..

I honestly try to avoid reading your post when they are about the film that is gonna own the year

TDKR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2012>>>>>>>>> The Avengers

2. Rebel Moon
4. Oppenheimer
5. The Flash
6. Elemental
7. Aquaman 2
8. Dune Part 2
10. Blue Beetle

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next