Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 EXTREMELY AWESOME Pic of the Old SW Cast With ROTS.. 
Forum General

Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:41 am
Cream of the Crop

Algren wrote:
This really didnt warrant a seperate thread, so far (even though its before the fucking release) Star Wars II has had about 10 seperate threads, on this forum alone!!!!!

I think its a valid point to be made, that all Star Wars things should be kept in one thread, esp if its just to show off one picture.

--

Crap picture btw, wtf Jar Jar :lol:
[img]

Well you know what?? That's too bad now isn't it?? It seems that so far, from my short stay here at KJ, I'd have to conclude that not only am I one of the only ones that actually posts more news and rumors about upcoming movies, movies coming out this summer such as ROTS or War of the Worlds, but that this site has about as much excitement over them as a fucking stick and I'm just not used to this sort of negative, lukewarm receptions these threads get when compared to other sites.. "It's Ok", "This Sucks", "This looks Stupid", "This looks Meh", etc and the lack of optimism around here sucks complete ass.. It does.. :roll: So in short: I will continue to make new threads about any upcoming rumors or news regarding these 2 films and if your damn lucky, I might even post something on Batman Begins once in awhile to.. This site seems to get more excited about discussions in Politics and Homosexuality more than actual upcoming movies.. Too bad I'm not into that sort of thing...[/img]

*in stitches*

Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:26 am
Profile WWW
The Greatest Avenger EVER

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Algren wrote:
This really didnt warrant a seperate thread, so far (even though its before the fucking release) Star Wars II has had about 10 seperate threads, on this forum alone!!!!!

I think its a valid point to be made, that all Star Wars things should be kept in one thread, esp if its just to show off one picture.

--

Crap picture btw, wtf Jar Jar :lol:
[img]

Well you know what?? That's too bad now isn't it?? It seems that so far, from my short stay here at KJ, I'd have to conclude that not only am I one of the only ones that actually posts more news and rumors about upcoming movies, movies coming out this summer such as ROTS or War of the Worlds, but that this site has about as much excitement over them as a fucking stick and I'm just not used to this sort of negative, lukewarm receptions these threads get when compared to other sites.. "It's Ok", "This Sucks", "This looks Stupid", "This looks Meh", etc and the lack of optimism around here sucks complete ass.. It does.. :roll: So in short: I will continue to make new threads about any upcoming rumors or news regarding these 2 films and if your damn lucky, I might even post something on Batman Begins once in awhile to.. This site seems to get more excited about discussions in Politics and Homosexuality more than actual upcoming movies.. Too bad I'm not into that sort of thing...[/img]

*in stitches*

I know Man, but it's true.. :lol:

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:05 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Perhaps we like talking about politics...no harm no foul :wink:

Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:16 am
The Greatest Avenger EVER

On what's supposed to be a traditional Movie Website??? I suppose The Water Cooler Forum is fine for that, but nowhere else..

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:

On what's supposed to be a traditional Movie Website??? I suppose The Water Cooler Forum is fine for that, but nowhere else..

:roll: Where else are topics like that a big topic?

Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2