Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Angelina Jolie Thread 
Extraordinary

Post The Angelina Jolie Thread
Everything related to the hottest woman in Hollywood 8) (Monica Bellucci is Italian :twisted: )

Anyone else anticipating Mr and Mrs Smith? I dont really care much for the movie per se, but she looks really good in it.

I sat through both Tomb Raider films for her :mrgreen:

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.

My Box-Office Blog: http://boxofficetracker.blogspot.com/

Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:09 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

She's been doing her share of gift-giving during Christmas:

JOLIE'S CHRISTMAS TREAT FOR BEIRUT CANCER KIDS

(25DEC04) when she handed out CD players to young cancer sufferers in the Lebanese capital.

The TOMB RAIDER star and her son MADDOX visited the Children's Cancer Centre of Lebanon and gave one 18-year-old an extra special treat - an exclusive interview.

HAYTHAM MUSHARAFIYEH, 18, a wannabe journalist, made the front page of a top Lebanese newspaper with his interview.

He says, "She put me very much at ease. While I was doing the interview, I forgot I had cancer."

Link Here

Also:

More men want to kiss Angelina Jolie

A poll conducted by Sky Movies has revealed that 31% of men want to have a go with Angelina Jolie's luscious lips.

Sky Movies questioned 2,000 people, both men and women, for their poll in celebration of their Christmas Season.

Second to Jolie in the men's poll came 19-year-old Keira Knightley, followed by Halle Berry and Cameron Diaz.

The women's favourite was Lord of the Rings actor Orlando Bloom, followed by Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

The most-wanted women in full:
1. Angelina Jolie (31%)
2. Keira Knightley (23%)
3. Halle Berry (13%)
4. Cameron Diaz (11%)
5. Charlize Theron (9%)
6. Julia Roberts (6%)
7. Miscellaneous (7%)

...and the men women most want to kiss:
1. Orlando Bloom (21%)
2. Brad Pitt (19%)
3. George Clooney (17%)
4. Colin Farrell (14%)
5. Tom Cruise (9%)
6. Will Smith (8%)
7. Miscellaneous (12%)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds17817.html

--------

Angelina Jolie named top do-gooder

Twist magazine has named Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow star Angelina Jolie the top Celebrity Do-Gooder for her philanthropic work in helping the world's refugees.

Jolie, revered by men everywhere, is a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commission For Refugees which provides relief to refugees in the form of food, shelter and medical assistance.

She also donates a third of her earnings to charity, as well as appearing at schools and public events to raise awareness of poverty issues.

She says, "I believe that everyone has a choice: to be a person who does nothing, or a person who does something to make the world better. Maybe you can't fix it. But at least you didn't do nothing."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds17835.html

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

More on the Lebanon Story

UN goodwill ambassador celebrates Christmas with refugees in Lebanon

30 December 2004 – The film actress Angelina Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations refugee agency, has celebrated her third Christmas in a row with refugees and agency staff in the field.

After marking the 2003 holiday season in Cairo, Egypt, and 2002 in Kosovo, Ms. Jolie interrupted a private visit to Beirut last week to join staff members from the local office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), as well as young refugees at a refugee centre and patients in a cancer hospital.

"Being here for Christmas has been very special," Ms. Jolie said afterwards. "After so many years of conflict, to see Christmas trees next to mosques - everyone in the holiday spirit - is something beautiful and symbolic of reconciliation. It is an example of hope for other areas of the world."

Some 30 staff members gave Ms. Jolie - who has been a goodwill ambassador since August 2001 - a gift at the Christmas Eve celebration in "gratitude for her tireless efforts to spotlight refugee problems around the world." The goodwill ambassador later met refugee children and handed out Christmas gifts.

In Lebanon, UNHCR cares for some 1,800 refugees, mainly from Iraq, Sudan and Somalia. It established a Community Development Centre last year to provide services to refugees, including language training, computer courses, counselling and other activities for refugee women and youngsters.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?N ... banon&Cr1=

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:09 am
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

If you've seen Taking Lives, you'll like her even more ... :D

Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:16 am

More men want to kiss Angelina Jolie

A poll conducted by Sky Movies has revealed that 31% of men want to have a go with Angelina Jolie's luscious lips.

Sky Movies questioned 2,000 people, both men and women, for their poll in celebration of their Christmas Season.

Second to Jolie in the men's poll came 19-year-old Keira Knightley, followed by Halle Berry and Cameron Diaz.

The women's favourite was Lord of the Rings actor Orlando Bloom, followed by Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

The most-wanted women in full:
1. Angelina Jolie (31%)
2. Keira Knightley (23%)
3. Halle Berry (13%)
4. Cameron Diaz (11%)
5. Charlize Theron (9%)
6. Julia Roberts (6%)
7. Miscellaneous (7%)

...and the men women most want to kiss:
1. Orlando Bloom (21%)
2. Brad Pitt (19%)
3. George Clooney (17%)
4. Colin Farrell (14%)
5. Tom Cruise (9%)
6. Will Smith (8%)
7. Miscellaneous (12%)

The women's list is pretty bad, I agree with Angelina Jolie, I mean those lips are BEGGING to be kissed, but you men have some crap taste...Cameron Diaz, wtf?

And the en, ugh, the Orlando Bloom obsession needs to stop, the restof te lsit is good, but Bloo should be numner 305.

Viggo Mortensen was the hot man from LOTR, Bloom is like a little boy. Give me Viggo any day of the week, as Aragorn he is like the hottest man on th eplanet.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:28 am
All Star Poster

Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

For anyone in love with angelina,see this damn good video clip!
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/joliemov.html

(warning,nudity and sex)

she is a fine woman.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

(warning,nudity and sex)

she is a fine woman.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy! :D

That's the main reason I liked that movie.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:45 pm
Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Yep, I'm a huge AJ fan. Love all her movies.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

(warning,nudity and sex)

she is a fine woman.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

MadGez wrote:

Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

Box, I can't believe you havent seen that.

KJ

Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Box, I can't believe you havent seen that.

KJ

Well, I didn't know about that scene :lol:

Also, I heard it's a terrible movie, but really, right now I'm like 'Who cares'?? :lol:

MadGez wrote:

Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

No, its not a great movie, but its watchable.

That was a fun scene to see on my nice TV :P

KJ

Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
All Star Poster

No, its not a great movie, but its watchable.

That was a fun scene to see on my nice TV :P

KJ

Hey it was a good movie!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
now we know

Occasionally she looks nice ;) most of the time she is a 4 though, oh well...

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
Where will you be?

She's like that type of candy that looks REALLLY good on the outside, even tastes good when you lick it, but when you bite into it and get into the center, it tastes awful. She's one of those actresses who looks great, but is box office poison, and for a reason.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:59 pm
College Boy Z

Taking Lives wasn't that great. Just decent. But that scene... :D

Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:49 pm
now we know

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
problem?

*Runs out and rents Original Sin*

Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:01 pm
We had our time together

She never looked better than in Alexander. :wink:

Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:39 am
Profile WWW
La Bella Vito

I like her a lot. I think she is amazingly hot, and a talented actress. She just doesn't pick the best roles. She got it right with Gia, and Girl Interrupted. In those films she proves she can do dramatic roles brilliantly, and I loved her in those two films. She was also very good in Taking Lives, even though the movie as a whole was so-so. I haven't seen Sky Captain, but I could imagine she is good in that. The Tomb Raider films are bad, but they are guilty pleasures of mine, and I love watching Lara Croft kick ass, and looks so freaking hot doing it. So Box I would gladly like to join your club, and hopefully become Vice President if you would like. I just love Angelina Jolie, and MovieDude wait till Mr. And Mrs. Smith comes around, when it hits the $100 million mark, we will see if she is still box office poison, as you say she is. :lol:

Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
life begins now

I think she's a good actress, and really hot. :D She was fantastic in Girl, Interrupted.

Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:51 pm
Profile YIM
now we know

She never looked better than in Alexander. :wink:

Well, she looked well buff in Tomb Radier. More so than Alexander too..... ;)

Id like to see her do more "fucking" in films though :P

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Hot Fuss

Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:02 pm
Extraordinary

Men you all suck, we need pictures!

That is absolutely stunning.

I wonder if women like that exist in real life; I've never seen one.

MadGez wrote:

Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next