Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 It's over! 
Forum General

Post Re: It's over!
??

TDK is a better film but with Nolans Batman ending, its likley going to be all about Marvel films for a while.
You have X-Men that is now back with a new storyline, Spider Man is back and TA and their films will likley all become huge hits.

Also TDK sold more tickets, but if I said TA would sell around 70 million tickets early on this year...

Anyways what I was saying after TDK people made it seem the only way to have a decent comic book film was it to become all dark and serious. TA showed you did not have to...

Batmans story fits the dark and serious themes and makes the Nolan Batman films great.
However this was being tried with all the comic book films and I don't think it works with all of them.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:25 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Post Re: It's over!
I don't think Avengers2 is a lock for $500M. Obviously, if it's as well received as Avengers, then it will be huge, perhaps bigger than the first. But if it disappoints, it could easily fall short of $500M. Look at Batman Returns, Lost World. With that said, I do think that it will most likely top $500M. Probably $550M too.

3- Lone Survivor 8.5/10
4- Captain America 8.0/10
5- 300: 8.0/10

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2