Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Billboard Charts...Acceptable 
Indiana Jones IV

Post Billboard Charts...Acceptable
what do you guys think about the billboard charts....Are they reliable? I just can't see how certain songs are that high up and some songs arent....How is My place still #4 where Maroon5 is still stuck at 6 and has the most airplay in the country :?

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Isent Billboard how many singles it sells? That does not mean its the best one. I dont think they are very reliable.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Isent Billboard how many singles it sells? That does not mean its the best one. I dont think they are very reliable.

nah its a bunch of thngs....liek airplay and sales and downloading crap...i dont' know ant' trust them

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

I don't even listen to 99% of the stuff on Billboard so why would I care! What I care about is RIAA certifications and so on. Now that will truly give the artist his or her dues. Unless it's Britney Spears case. Then it's just the intelligence of the world.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:59 pm
George A. Romero

i don't really like billboard and don't read the charts much

Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]