Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Five Nights at Freddy's 

Grade:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Five Nights at Freddy's 
now we know

Post Five Nights at Freddy's

Quote:
Five Nights at Freddy's is an American supernatural horror film directed by Emma Tammi from a screenplay she co-wrote with Scott Cawthon and Seth Cuddeback from a story by Cawthon, Chris Lee Hill, and Tyler MacIntyre. Produced by Blumhouse Productions, Scott Cawthon Productions, and Striker Entertainment, it is based on the video game franchise of the same name created by Cawthon, who also serves as producer alongside Jason Blum. The film stars Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Lail, Piper Rubio, Mary Stuart Masterson, and Matthew Lillard, and follows a troubled security guard who accepts a night-time job at an abandoned family entertainment center, where he discovers its four animatronic mascots move and kill anyone that is still there after midnight.

Five Nights at Freddy's was released simultaneously in theaters and on Peacock in the United States on October 27, 2023, by Universal Pictures.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Post Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
I do not know anything about the game so as is I felt like the movie was watchable. I like Josh Hutcherson, he was good in it. As a "horror"... eh. Not scary at all to me.

Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:58 pm
The Kramer

The beginning was really really boring and I was worried the reviews were right and I had made a mistake by going to the theaters to watch this. Like I did not care about Josh Hutchinson's character at all. Weird choice for this role. And him "exploring his dreams" for answers was dumb and somehow less realistic than ghosts possessing killer robot bears.

It's fine once the robots show up though. Not necessarily scary, but the kill scenes are good and the laughs are good too.

I'll give it a 5/10ish.

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:34 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

Shite! Not scary, unnecessary dramatic, no thrills worst of all not fun almost entirely opposite of Megan. It has decent ideas and Hutcherson tries to glue it together with good performance but it's just another run-of-the-mill horror movie (that will now get sequel) than something special.

4/10. C-

Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]