Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Sonic the Hedgehog 2 

Rate this film:
A 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
B 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
C 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 
Keeping it Light

Post Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Quote:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is a 2022 action-adventure comedy film based on the video game franchise published by Sega. It is the sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog (2020). Directed by Jeff Fowler and written by Pat Casey, Josh Miller, and John Whittington, it stars Ben Schwartz reprising his role as the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog, alongside James Marsden, Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Adam Pally, Shemar Moore, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Lee Majdoub, Idris Elba and Jim Carrey. The film follows Sonic (voiced by Schwartz) and Tails (voiced by O'Shaughnessey) teaming up to find the Master Emerald, before Dr. Robotnik (Carrey) and Knuckles (voiced by Elba) can do so.

Following the success of the first film, Paramount Pictures announced the sequel in May 2020. Filming took place from March to June 2021 in Vancouver and Hawaii.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was first theatrically released in several international markets, starting on March 30, 2022, and was released in the United States on April 8, by Paramount Pictures in association with Sega Sammy Group.

Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:31 am
Hold the door!

Post Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
If anyone sees this, please let me know what percent of the movie deals with the human characters versus what percent takes place in sonic's world and deals with the sonic characters.

Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:09 am
On autopilot for the summer

I’d like to know the % of running and how many times you hear the ring sound effect while your at it.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:40 am
Dont Mess with the Gez

zwackerm wrote:
If anyone sees this, please let me know what percent of the movie deals with the human characters versus what percent takes place in sonic's world and deals with the sonic characters.

I missed some of the middle of the film as wasn't feeling well - but this has a heavier slant towards the sonic characters than the first one did.

The humans (not Carrey) are in it more early on and then towards the end and really its only towards the end that the sonic characters and humans interact.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:55 pm
Hold the door!

This was fine. It was a lot better than the first since it had more to do with Sonic this time around, and Knuckles is a fun character. But it's definitely still squarely aimed at kids and is not too memorable. But at least it was visually gorgeous and the special effects were good.

Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:48 pm
Wallflower

Opposite for me. I prefer the first because I was more interested in the human characters. I thought this was pretty good for a while but it went on and on. It felt very long. And it really is a bit too long for a kids movie. It seemed like it was almost over and then there was another probably 45 minutes to go. It was alright I guess. I'm sure I'll watch the next.

Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:07 am
The Kramer

I liked the first one better. This one is mostly for the kids, the new generation of sonic fans. I did like seeing Tails and Knuckles in action though. And the midcredits scene teasing Shadow for part 3 is enough to bring me back to the Green Hills Zone at least one more time.

5.5/10ish

Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]