Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Horizon Line 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Horizon Line 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Horizon Line
Quote:
Horizon Line is a 2020 Swedish adventure thriller film directed by Mikael Marcimain and starring Alexander Dreymon, Allison Williams and Keith David.

Horizon Line was released on 6 November 2020 in Sweden, by STXfilms, was released in the United States on 12 January 2021.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:33 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: Horizon Line
This wasn't bad but it needed better tension, script for it to work. Dreymon and Williams are both good and they justify their roles even if none of them are great. I also liked the direction from Marcimain but he needed better script with well thought situations for this scenario, though moving a little too early from the storm and shooting this movie at scenic locations didn't help the movie much.

C

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:10 pm
Forum General

Post Re: Horizon Line
This movie was well made on a technical level and I even thought the direction was decent, but I felt no tension at all in this movie and the writing was just weak sauce overall. Its not awful, but I was honestly kind of bored with it at times and I didn't care much for either of the leads who felt more like generic, cardboard cut outs than actual characters. Allison Williams deserves so much better than this and Keith David was criminaly underused IMO.

C-

Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]