Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Smiley Face Killers 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Smiley Face Killers 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Smiley Face Killers
Quote:
Smiley Face Killers is an upcoming American horror film inspired by the smiley face murder theory. Directed by Tim Hunter from a screenplay by Bret Easton Ellis, it stars Ronen Rubinstein, Mia Serafino and Crispin Glover.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:09 pm
Forum General

Post Re: Smiley Face Killers
This flick ended up being such a waste of time and its a shame because I could see the potential in it, but holy crap is it dull. I thought the lead guy in this movie was super bland and uninteresting and I still don't for the life of me understand why Crispin Glover agreed to be in this when he's not given much to do in the first place and barely any lines of dialogue.

This honestly felt even more random than his role in Simon Says from 2006 and even that trash movie is better than this. I will say that the kills are super gory though with some great practical effects, but your going to have to wait almost an entire hour before you get any carnage at all. I still don't understand the motivations behind this cult either.

D

Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]