Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 We Die Young 

Grade?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

We Die Young 
now we know

Post We Die Young

Quote:
We Die Young is a 2019 action film starring Jean-Claude Van Damme. A war veteran tries to help a boy and his younger brother when they get mixed up with a vicious drug lord and his gang. It was released on 1st March 2019 in limited theatres and on-demand.

Trailer:
Spoiler: show

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Post Re: We Die Young
I actually thought this was pretty decent, but I wouldn't be surprised if most people didn't like it. The majority of the action is choppy as hell and Van Damme felt way more like a supporting character in this compared to the kids who are the real leads. I also found it to be a really weird choice that they didn't let him talk in this, because he can barely emote these days as it is, and here he doesn't do anything else but make the same facial expressions the whole movie. The guy who played the main villain wasn't bad though, and that fact that it's basically an 80's/90's hood movie was enough to keep me engaged with the story and the characters, because I'm a big fan of those kinds of films.

C+

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]