Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Terrifier 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Terrifier 
Keeping it Light

Post Terrifier

Quote:
Terrifier is a 2018 American horror film directed by Damien Leone and starring David Howard Thornton, Jenna Kanell, and Catherine Corcoran. It is based on Leone's short film of the same name which was featured in his anthology All Hallows' Eve. It premiered at the Telluride Horror Show Film Festival in 2016 before being picked up by Dread Central Presents and Epic Pictures for a limited 2018 release.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:49 am
now we know

Post Re: Terrifier
Well it's not terrifying, but it is sick and gruesome. The killer is very creepy. He doesn't talk, he's a clown, he is a maniac, and he looks evil as fuck. But the film doesn't do much to instill much fear. He is surmountable, and I guess that's part of his terror. If I had watched this as a child I'd have probably needed sectioning out of fear. The early scenes in the pizza shop, in the alley, in the hallway are best. The gruesome scenes are not very nice. The budget shows on this one, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It gives a rawness to it, and the kills are not far off mainstream horror level of effects. They're a couple of levels above Bad Taste. But the sound effects and foley are lacking. With a bigger budget, Art the Clown could become a horror icon. Much scarier than Pennywise. B

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]