Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Diary of a Wimpy Kid 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 
loyalfromlondon

Post Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Quote:
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a 2010 American live-action/animated film directed by Thor Freudenthal and based on the best-selling first book in the illustrated novel series of the same title by Jeff Kinney. The movie is rated PG for some rude humor and language.

The film stars Zachary Gordon, Robert Capron, Steve Zahn, Rachael Harris, Devon Bostick, Conner and Owen Fielding, and Chloƫ Moretz. The film is scheduled for release on March 19, 2010.

Same.

Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:12 am
You are waiting for a train

Post Re: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
It's not all that bad. Not great but distinguishable from most family live action movies out there.

My little brother loved it and so did the kids in the audience.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm
---------

Actually pretty funny, the kid's best friend is hilarious as well as the older brother. Drags a little bit toward the end, but my girlfriend and I still enjoyed it.

B

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 am
Wallflower

I really enjoyed it. Hope they make more movies.

7/10 ( B )

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:04 am
Let's Call It A Bromance

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is another boring and typical family film filled with the typical situations. There are the toilet and booger jokes, the food fights, and other stupid scenarios that the predictability of the film grows. The middle school portrayed here is more like a school for third graders then an actual middle school. The movie pushes down the viewer's throat every scenario a student can go through to embarrass themselves and that continues the bore of the film. All the kid actors do a terrible job outside of Chloe Moretz who is odd to see in a kid film such as this after her role in Kick-Ass. Also Steve Zahn has a couple of notable parts. The film though feels so typical and so stupid that it never really achieves anything. *

Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

jmovies wrote:
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is another boring and typical family film filled with the typical situations. There are the toilet and booger jokes, the food fights, and other stupid scenarios that the predictability of the film grows. The middle school portrayed here is more like a school for third graders then an actual middle school. The movie pushes down the viewer's throat every scenario a student can go through to embarrass themselves and that continues the bore of the film. All the kid actors do a terrible job outside of Chloe Moretz who is odd to see in a kid film such as this after her role in Kick-Ass. Also Steve Zahn has a couple of notable parts. The film though feels so typical and so stupid that it never really achieves anything. *

I agree with jmovies review 100%.

1 out of 5.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am
Teh Mexican

i was entertained... so yeah...

B

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]