Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Prey 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Prey 

Post Prey
Prey

Quote:
Prey is a 2007 horror thriller film based on a screenplay from Jeff Wadlow, Beau Bauman and was co-written and directed by Darrell Roodt, the film stars Bridget Moynahan, Peter Weller and Carly Schroeder.

Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Jordan Mugen-Honda

I really shouldn't have fallen for it, those blood drenched Lions that appeared like they'd been injected with steroids and Bridget Moynahan looking as indecently beautiful as always. And yet I did fall for it, ignoring the danger sign's of DTV that screamed for attention but got no response.

What I expected: (Yes I was a moron). Lots of action, lots of Lions eating people
What I got: Lots of inane dialogue between Moynahan's dull husband stealer and his moody teenage daughter. In fact I'd wager 75% of the entire movie is just them stuck inside a jeep talking/looking worried/bonding.

Even the brief Lion mauling scenes are piss poor. Show me the whole eating thing damnit!!!! Instead you have to settle for flailing limbs and blood splatter.

So in the end All I can say is this.

I'm a real bloody idiot with my DVD rental choices sometime's
That DVD box art man is destined for a great future

D-

Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:27 pm
Wallflower

I actually thought it was a solid thriller. I'd have liked more of them being out of the jeep though and having to run for their lives and find places to hide, but it was still really good. It gets a B from me.

Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]