Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Summer School 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Summer School 
College Boy Z

Post Summer School
Summer School

Quote:
Summer School is a 1987 film directed by Carl Reiner about the travails of a high school gym teacher who is forced to teach a remedial English class for a bunch of maladjusted goof-off students. It stars Mark Harmon, Kirstie Alley, and Courtney Thorne-Smith. The original music score was composed by Danny Elfman.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:26 pm
George A. Romero

a hilarious teen comedy from the 1980's about a group of misfit students and their misfit teacher trying to get through the summer.

B

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:52 pm
I'm Batman

The only funny part I remember from this movie is when the big black guy who's in the bathroom the whole summer scores the best on the tests.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:53 pm
George A. Romero

The only funny part I remember from this movie is when the big black guy who's in the bathroom the whole summer scores the best on the tests.

i love when all the kids creat that horriffic scene in the classrom to scare off the replacement substitute teachers.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:54 pm
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:

i love when all the kids creat that horriffic scene in the classrom to scare off the replacement substitute teachers.

Another part I remember! They had like the kid with his eyeball coming out. Yeah I guess it was an alright movie.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:55 pm
George A. Romero

Terminator1997 wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:

Another part I remember! They had like the kid with his eyeball coming out. Yeah I guess it was an alright movie.

yeah lol it's pure goofiness but it's one of those campy movies you have to watch every time it's on.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:56 pm
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Alright movie not too good but not too bad, thinking about it again and watching it feels very outdated. It also featured a very young Courtney Thorne Smith of Melrose Place fame who back then totally escapes my mind. The jokes are just one liners and sometimes falls flat

C
5.9/10

Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]