Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
D 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

College Boy Z

Post Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Quote:
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever is a 2002 American action film starring Antonio Banderas and Lucy Liu. Liu and Banderas play opposing secret agents who are supposedly enemies, but team up during the movie. The film was universally panned by critics, who generally regarded it as having no redeeming features, not even the comedic value normally associated with bad films. It is often listed among the worst movies ever made. In March 2007, the movie review site Rotten Tomatoes ranked the film #1 among "The Worst of the Worst" movie list, with 108 "rotten" reviews and no "fresh" ones. Financially, the film was also a box office failure, recouping just over $19.9 million of its $70 million budget.

Not as awful as the bad buzz made it out to be, but still, mediocre. C

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

The director KAOS makes Uwe Boll look like Ridley Scott. There was no story at all and it almost plays like some dull video game.
F. Thanks for reminding me about this complete junk I have almost forgotten about

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:07 pm
Teh Mexican

D

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:27 pm
You must have big rats

You know I am all for brainless action movies and popcorn films, but at least the action in them should be exciting. That's not the case here. The motorcycle chase in the middle of the movie seems as slow and tepid as if they were going at 25 mph. Too bad becasue the movie looked pretty decent in posters and trailers. Neither Lucy Liu nor Antonio Banderas do a good job in this one. The ridiculous twist towards the end makes it all even worse. The only exciting part of the movie was the wel-choreographed fight sequence between Ray Park and Lucy Liu, but that's about it. Everything else simply falls flat.

I wouldn't say that this movie makes Uwe Boll look like Ridley Scott. I think he and Kaos are pretty much equal, heh.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
All Star Poster

This is one of the most boring films I've ever seen, and the twist ending mad it about 10 times worse

D-

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]