Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 4:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 138  Next
 superman returns predictons 
Commander and Chef

all you batman & spiderman fans cast your votes before Supes takes it.

Who is the greatest superhero of them all?
http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/film
Poll results are: Votes Percent
Superman 587 63%
Batman 193 21%
Spider-Man 154 16%

lol refresh & vote as many times as you want.

my ass hes the greatest. The poll belongs to the Bat

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

lesterg wrote:
Shush! wrote:
that has to be the single most horrible thing I've ever read. Uwe Boll anyone?

Uwe: At the end Superman must fight Krypton zombies who have liquid kyptonite for blood. Superman fights them all at a rave party to awesome techno music. He punches one of their heads off and looses his powers because he get drenched in evil zombie blood. Then he gets bit and turns into a zombie. Jimmy Olsen comes in and takes pictures and Superman begs him to kill him. Jimmy chops his head off with chainsaw and gains Superman's powers and sequel will have Bow Wow as Jimmy Olsen as new Superman vs. whole planet of evil krypton zombies.

oooh oooh ooh. Roid. can you do your uwe boll impersonation and make the above post Bollified?

Ok Ill try
Uwe:Here I am doing commentary. Here my two dogs Ed and Wood. Stay Ed. What my vision for Superman is like the video game God of War, Clark Kent only son from earth he decends down from the sky rescue someone but he see a locket of Lois Lane that the man carrying. Superman Grabs locket and lets man fall off cliff, he stare at locket for very long time because he knows he love Lois. I want my movie not to be like Batman Begins because that movie had no action scenes, Spiderman 2 is good movie but also lacked action in first hour. I wanted the movie to be like Halo where you have non stop action BOOM BOOM BOOM. Van Helsing is a good choice about action scene taking over story. Its an example of good effects vs bad effect Batman. Oh I need to talk about our new Lex Luthor Ben Kingsley, hes the best. We wanted Lex Luthor to be master of martial arts equiped with kryton punch because it would be boring to have just a plain man vs the uber man

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:04 pm
Extraordinary

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:05 pm
Commander and Chef

Shush! wrote:
lesterg wrote:
Shush! wrote:

Uwe: At the end Superman must fight Krypton zombies who have liquid kyptonite for blood. Superman fights them all at a rave party to awesome techno music. He punches one of their heads off and looses his powers because he get drenched in evil zombie blood. Then he gets bit and turns into a zombie. Jimmy Olsen comes in and takes pictures and Superman begs him to kill him. Jimmy chops his head off with chainsaw and gains Superman's powers and sequel will have Bow Wow as Jimmy Olsen as new Superman vs. whole planet of evil krypton zombies.

oooh oooh ooh. Roid. can you do your uwe boll impersonation and make the above post Bollified?

Ok Ill try
Uwe:Here I am doing commentary. Here my two dogs Ed and Wood. Stay Ed. What my vision for Superman is like the video game God of War, Clark Kent only son from earth he decends down from the sky rescue someone but he see a locket of Lois Lane that the man carrying. Superman Grabs locket and lets man fall off cliff, he stare at locket for very long time because he knows he love Lois. I want my movie not to be like Batman Begins because that movie had no action scenes, Spiderman 2 is good movie but also lacked action in first hour. I wanted the movie to be like Halo where you have non stop action BOOM BOOM BOOM. Van Helsing is a good choice about action scene taking over story. Its an example of good effects vs bad effect Batman. Oh I need to talk about our new Lex Luthor Ben Kingsley, hes the best. We wanted Lex Luthor to be master of martial arts equiped with kryton punch because it would be boring to have just a plain man vs the uber man

GOLD!

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Shush! wrote:
lesterg wrote:
Shush! wrote:

Ok Ill try

Good, but needs more zombies.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:11 pm
Profile WWW

GOLD!

Uwe: Here we are with scene where Superman and Lois have a love scene. I wanted Tara Reid to get naked as Lois Lane but she wont take her top off, she said it would be sexier if she had a full sweater on so Casper Van Dien as Clark Kent rolls on bed with Tara Reid but Clark doesnt know his strength he squeeze Lois too tight causing her to suffocate. I wanted Clark to scream and yell at the top of his lungs because he mad and sad at the same time that Lois died by his hands. Here we queue up the music by rock band Cutting Edge and the song "I died in your arms tonight" from the Grand Theft Auto soundtrack. Here it last 2 minutes of flash back of Clark and Lois sharing old memories and clips of each other...

Last edited by El Maskado on Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:15 pm
Indiana Jones IV

excel wrote:
Superman will do north of 250 million anyways, so i dont think itll mater all that much.

You know?? Now I know what it must've been like when I hyped the holy hell out of AVP and drove everyone crazy and pissed people off.. My apologies now for anyone I did piss off over too much hyperbole for a movie that really will end up disappointing..

:noway:

I realize that Rotten Tomatoes doesn't allow their members to "transport" BKB posts over to their forum, but I think they'd make an exception for this one.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

Shush! wrote:
GOLD!

Uwe: Here we are with scene where Superman and Lois have a love scene. I wanted Tara Reid to get naked as Lois Lane but she wont take her top off, she said it would be sexier if she had a full sweater on so Casper Van Dien as Clark Kent rolls on bed with Tara Reid but Clark doesnt know his strength he squeeze Lois too tight causing her to suffocate. I wanted Clark to scream and yell at the top of his lungs because he mad and sad at the same time that Lois died by his hands. Here we queue up the music by rock band Cutting Edge and the song "I died in your arms tonight" from the Grand Theft Auto soundtrack. Here it last 2 minutes of flash back of Clark and Lois sharing old memories and clips of each other...

ACTION ACTION ACTION!!

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:21 pm
Profile WWW

Bret Ratner is the best wrote:

ACTION ACTION ACTION!!

No no this time we concentrate little on love scene and then action. Critic say I action out too much so I try to improve with each movie. Maybe 90% action 10% dialogue this time. I take rest of action by boxing geeky critics like Gene Shalit and ripping his fake moustache

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:23 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Was just at 7/11 and place was filled with Superman Slurpee cups. There were way more than the X3 ones. 7/11 ordered more because they know everyone likes Superman more than having a stupid cup with Callisto and Magneto on it.
In all seriousness - Superman does have X3 beat in the all-important Slurpee arena.

Oh I get it. I'm sure it went something like this:

7-11 clerk: Here's your Slurpee.
Youth in sugar withdrawl: Hey, that's an X-3 cup! I like Superman better, can I have a Superman cup?
7-11 clerk: Wow, you're the fourth one today. We'd better call Corporate and order more Superman cups.

:oops:

(Seriously, you saw Superman cups because X-3's time was up. No more, no less. The switch from X-3 cups to Superman cups was probably bought and paid for by WB months in advance.)

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

Shush! wrote:
Bret Ratner is the best wrote:

ACTION ACTION ACTION!!

No no this time we concentrate little on love scene and then action. Critic say I action out too much so I try to improve with each movie. Maybe 90% action 10% dialogue this time. I take rest of action by boxing geeky critics like Gene Shalit and ripping his fake moustache

LOVE ACTION!!

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Shush! wrote:
GOLD!

Do you really think Uwe can get Casper Van Dien?

Also, I think Uwe should do something that he considers a tribute to Christopher Reeve:
"Everyone love horse-man who played Superman before he fall off horse. In new movie, we'll take cgi and put his face on Casper's body for a scene where Clark Kent falls off horse. Except horse is mutant zombie horse and it eats his face after it throws him. Doctors do surgery (in space) for reconstruction and that is why we can have new actor (Casper) as Superman. i will dedicate movie to horse-man"

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Superfreak

it 4 glowing reviews n one bad one. its good cause it totally nails all of the characters so well that you just dont care. for a re invntin fo superman, whichis what w.b. wanted, that ws perfct

Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:52 pm
Commander and Chef

it 4 glowing reviews n one bad one. its good cause it totally nails all of the characters so well that you just dont care. for a re invntin fo superman, whichis what w.b. wanted, that ws perfct

umm ...

WB did not want a reinvention. They wanted a restart. Reinvention was be to totally redefine the character and in the comic book world when a character is a superman type person, that is a no no.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

How exactly does this qualify as a reinvention when it's a sequel to Donner's film?

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:15 pm
Superfreak

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:48 pm
Commander and Chef

no, im talking abrams script.

abram's script ......

.... reminds me of someone named Patience Phillips. I'm sure WB wanted to avoid SINO.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

Abrams idea was as bad as Burton's idea of giving Superman some sort of batmobile and having him dress in all black

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:58 pm
Superfreak

ive read it. take out the luthors an alien swhit, n theyd have loved it.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:05 pm
Commander and Chef

ive read it. take out the luthors an alien swhit, n theyd have loved it.

SINO!!

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

That Abrams script sounds hilarious. It sounds like it came from the mind of excel.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:11 pm
Superfreak

http://latinoreview.com/scriptreview.php?id=11

people from here would it eat up, no qeustion. box office would be through the roof.

budget would have been atleast 300 million though as oposed to superman returns 204.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:16 pm
Superfreak

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/sho ... p?t=150381

lots of typos from whoever typed it out, but thats it.

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:32 pm

You did know that in Abrams script he wanted Jimmy Olsen to be gay in the story, excel

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:35 pm
Too Brilliant for Introductions

That Abrams script sounds hilarious. It sounds like it came from the mind of excel.

:biggrin:

Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 138  Next