Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Christ, the WB Cancels the 1 Show I REALLY enjoyed.. 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post Christ, the WB Cancels the 1 Show I REALLY enjoyed..
And that show is "Grounded For Life".. :x I mean, of all the shows I think they should cancel, how about the teeny bop one on before that with the chick from 90210??? :? The network claims there's 9 unaired episodes that wil not be shown and 4 that will with a new one next week on Nov 4th.. After the new year, it will not be renewed and someone at the WB should be hung for this decision.. If there is justice in the world, another network will pick this show up, along with putting the first 2 seasons out on DVD.. By the way, anyone ever notice what happened to Henry, the younger fat kid on the show?? He was there the first few seasons, then all of sudden, he's gone without warning or reason.. Kind of reminded me of when the show HAPPY DAYS aired back in 1974 and Richie Cunningham(A Young Ron Howard) had an older brother named Chuck who played basketball and went to College.. He was on a few episodes, then BOOM!! He disappeared without any reason why written into the storyline and that was one of the premises for the website "Jump The Shark".. :lol:

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Draughty

I liked that show a lot last season but this season so far was surprisingly bad, I was disappointed in it and stopped watching a week or two ago.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:07 am
Profile WWW
rustiphica

I stopped watching this show a couple of years back b4 fox stopped playing it.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:51 pm
New Server, Same X

WB should be shot. All of the networks have this unusual persistence with all these new, shittier shows, and WB cancels a show with decent ratings? It does better than What I Like About You for Christ's sake. As for ANOTHER network renewing it, I doubt it. It narrowly escaped death by FOX, it won't strike a second miracle.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]