Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cobra Kai 
Keeping it Light

Post Re: Cobra Kai
nice, glad you enjoyed to the fullest too.

Algren wrote:
Oh, and Stingray is a legend.

He is, and he's great in I, Tonya as well.

Fri May 10, 2019 12:36 am
Forum General

Algren wrote:
The new girl is excellent. Hot and seems to be able to really kick ass.

Yeah I loved Torri too. The actress is in her 20's and looks like it which kind of made it even funnier considering all these so called kids are supposed to be in high school. She was hot though, and I love the fact that she was not only a bad girl, but a bad girl who could kick a lot of ass. A part of me honestly wished she won in that fight at the end with Samantha which was kind of bullshit honestly considering how vicious that fight was.

Algren wrote:
Oh, and Stingray is a legend.

That dude is fucking great lol. He pretty much stole the show in I, Tonya and this as well as another little show I just finished not that long ago called Kingdom from 2014 with Frank Grillo and Johnathan Tucker. The dude is well on his way to being one of those great character actors IMO.

Fri May 10, 2019 2:58 am
now we know

I never bought that any of the Larusso's actually know karate. They are just doing the moves that someone tells them. Whereas that Torri girl, I believe she knows some martial arts already. In real life, she would wipe the floor with Samantha and Daniel. lol

Sat May 11, 2019 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
Keeping it Light

Read that season 3 is definitely coming too.

Sat May 11, 2019 9:56 pm
---------

Just finished season 1. Holy cow, that was a lot of fun. Larusso and Johnny are hilarious together. That final confrontation with them resulting in them eating breakfast together was my favorite scene of the whole series.

Tue May 21, 2019 11:07 pm
now we know

Season 2 is more fun. You should like it.

Wed May 22, 2019 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Dang, this came out a while back and I totally forgot about it. My streaming time is getting backed up.

45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. DONALD J. TRUMP
#MAGA #KAG!
10,000 post achieved on - Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:24 am
Keeping it Light

Damn, they really kept it up in Season 3 as well.

I loved the first couple episodes, some of the best. Then it dips a bit in the second half, but what a great last episode again too.

Really cool to see Daniel go to Japan again and Ali's appearance, Kreese's back story is effective too.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:14 am
Keeping it Light

So, just finished the new season (4), and it's still pretty good. But I do feel, that aside from the Terry Silver addition, which is pretty great actually to get him in it, there's not too much new and interesting stuff going on. The good thing is we got a tournament, and there are some highlights from episode to episode, but between the main characters don't feel like there was much development, Johnny vs Daniel was mostly the same, as well as that Tori-Robby-Sam-Migual dynamic. Some new characters played well though, and I liked what they did with Eli as well. And yeah, I think there could be one more season, to work towards some kind of happy ending in some way, because based on this last season it seems they are not going to have material good enough to keep this revival going any longer.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:46 am
Dont Mess with the Gez

stuffp wrote:
So, just finished the new season (4), and it's still pretty good. But I do feel, that aside from the Terry Silver addition, which is pretty great actually to get him in it, there's not too much new and interesting stuff going on. The good thing is we got a tournament, and there are some highlights from episode to episode, but between the main characters don't feel like there was much development, Johnny vs Daniel was mostly the same, as well as that Tori-Robby-Sam-Migual dynamic. Some new characters played well though, and I liked what they did with Eli as well. And yeah, I think there could be one more season, to work towards some kind of happy ending in some way, because based on this last season it seems they are not going to have material good enough to keep this revival going any longer.

I liked S4 especially because of the tournament and the ending but agree - a few of the same strings keep getting repeated.

They still plan a few more seasons though.

BTW - Season 5 is out on September 9th and a trailer came out today.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Fri May 06, 2022 2:08 am
Keeping it Light

MadGez wrote:

Cool, I just checked it out, I'm not really super excited anymore, but I'm pretty sure I'll check it out and keep watching the show for as long as it's on.

Fri May 06, 2022 7:52 am
Dont Mess with the Gez

stuffp wrote:
MadGez wrote:

Cool, I just checked it out, I'm not really super excited anymore, but I'm pretty sure I'll check it out and keep watching the show for as long as it's on.

I’m the same. Look forward to it (especially seeing it won’t be long to wait) but not as excited for the series as I once was. It is dragging out.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Thu May 19, 2022 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2