Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ross or Rachel- Who is the worse person? 

Is Ross or Rachel worse?
Ross 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
Rachel 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Both are equally shitty 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9

Ross or Rachel- Who is the worse person? 
Keeping it Light

Post Re: Ross or Rachel- Who is the worse person?
The Reunion was a great special, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was all just really nice seeing them all together and revisiting it.

Sat May 29, 2021 11:55 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Meh the reunion wasn't that great IMO. As much as I liked seeing these actors together it would have been great to see those characters back even if it was just rehashing the old things or just saying hi in their character lives. It is not possible that those characters aren't friends after they depart and that would have been a better reunion than applauding how great they felt on set from day one because I don't think that's true and aside from Aniston none of them broke out after so they aren't as great actors outside of the show.

Sat May 29, 2021 7:02 pm
Keeping it Light

There is a sense that I wanted to see the characters again, but in the end that just wouldn't be the same 15+ years later and I'm glad they didn't. I think the show is a perfect package from season 1-10 already and I'm glad and hope they won't touch that again. But appreciated the cast coming together for this and really they are just their characters, whether they want it or not.

Sat May 29, 2021 11:29 pm
On autopilot for the summer

This is why the Seinfeld reunion on Curb was brilliant. Too much hype for what is basically a recap, and the James Corden segments were rubbish as well as the cameos. Them sitting on set reminiscing and doing table reads was where the special was shining.

And I don't know if I'd agree with that Sparrow. They've all done relatively well compared to other sitcom casts.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Sun May 30, 2021 12:45 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

"Relatively" :thumbsup:

Sun May 30, 2021 1:10 am
100% That Bitch

I mean the ladies all have done great. They're nowhere near Jennifer but the ladies have done much better than any of the guys.

Not like they need to do it. I'm sure they still get millions off reruns

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon May 31, 2021 12:20 am
Extraordinary

The reunion sounded lame but it ended up being a fun watch. Made me remember how much I loved the show.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:44 am
New Server, Same X

It was definitely fun, but it should have been just them, or just them with cameos from other recurring characters. James Corden is insufferable on a good day but even more so here. The Lady Gaga thing was kind of cute but felt out of place. Makes sense it was filmed separately from the rest.

But once it was just them, it was wonderful. They tried to fit too much to please everyone. But the segments with the creators would only please people who like the inner workings of television. True diehard fans just wanted to see the six and that's it, not the details and not the bells and whistles.

Poor Matthew Perry barely contributed. He looked like they took him out of a retirement home after he was loaded up with medication.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:03 pm
100% That Bitch

Mister Ecks wrote:
It was definitely fun, but it should have been just them, or just them with cameos from other recurring characters. James Corden is insufferable on a good day but even more so here. The Lady Gaga thing was kind of cute but felt out of place. Makes sense it was filmed separately from the rest.

But once it was just them, it was wonderful. They tried to fit too much to please everyone. But the segments with the creators would only please people who like the inner workings of television. True diehard fans just wanted to see the six and that's it, not the details and not the bells and whistles.

Poor Matthew Perry barely contributed. He looked like they took him out of a retirement home after he was loaded up with medication.

He got a dental emergency the day they shoot the reunion that's why he was so outta there

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:01 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

I agree it seemed something was off with Perry, maybe it was dental emergency.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 pm
100% That Bitch

Ok this reunion slayed (sorry i didnt eatch earlier as Mexico didnt get HBO Max until today and ofc I the first thing i watch is the Friends Reunion.

It's giving me everything i ever wanted. 100% pure joy.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2