Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Trump Says 'Apprentice' 3 Is Now Filming 
Teh Mexican

Post Trump Says 'Apprentice' 3 Is Now Filming
NEW YORK - Although the second season of "The Apprentice" is far from over — 12 candidates remain — Donald Trump has confirmed the third installment is now filming. "It's going very well," Trump told The Associated Press. "It's a great group." ......

Full Story!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&ncid=762&e=1&u=/ap/20041018/ap_en_tv/tv_apprentice

i hope this show flops!!, im getting real sick of Trump and his cocky ass!!

Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:06 pm
The Incredible Hulk

Post Re: Trump Says 'Apprentice' 3 Is Now Filming
matatonio wrote:
NEW YORK - Although the second season of "The Apprentice" is far from over — 12 candidates remain — Donald Trump has confirmed the third installment is now filming. "It's going very well," Trump told The Associated Press. "It's a great group." ......

Full Story!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&ncid=762&e=1&u=/ap/20041018/ap_en_tv/tv_apprentice

i hope this show flops!!, im getting real sick of Trump and his cocky ass!!

dunno it is doing well neough for other networks to create their own version of these shows including "The Benefactor" on ABC with Mark Cuban and on FOX "The billionaire..." with Richard Branson. Eventually it will die off just like the hoopla for Survivor and The Bachelor did.

But I do agree that Trump is one cocky S.O.B. The show is simply a vehicle for him to show off his self-proclaimed badass self

Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

I like the show, but Trump has issues. He is very cocky, but the show will be succesful as usual.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Indiana Jones IV

when were the auditions for this one?? Jeeze Trump is really cocky if he thinks this one is a hit already.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Iron Man

It's really funny when he says that there's no such thing as The Apprentice 2/3..., just the one, the only Apprentice. :lol:
I didn't like this show at first but it really caught on. I hate how they keep firing the project managers and how you can basically gang up on one person, Trump will fire him/her, and then they'll show the boardroom and him saying it was a good decision or whatever. There were a lot of crazy decisions this year, and I didn't like how last year they fired one of the players because he was inexperienced. Well if they want experience then why did they say at the beginning of the season that they had people with no college degree? :? It seems pointless if they're going to be fired for that anyways.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:29 am
Profile WWW
George A. Romero

i'm not a donald trump fan. he's too arrogant.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]