Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub 
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Post Re: The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub
be.redy wrote:
I think your way to becoming the number one KJ duo didn't start good. Tony where are personalized private message's you promised to send to all participants...????

You already have a backslash... :whistle:

Personalized "thank you" letters have been going out in the order the contestant applied. I'm up to Michael (11 down, about 10 to go). They take me a bit, so please be patient.

The last person to apply will probably get theirs in the summer.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:55 pm
Extraordinary

Price wrote:

That's true. It was between Corpse, Jujubee and me. I even offered Arsi that he could anally rape me with his G36C on Call of Duty 4,..

That's all you offered? No wonder you didn't get the position...

Quote:
but alas, it seems Jujubee made a better offer. :disgust:

Her loss! Congrats Jujubee, but you better start super-sizing the advil bottle purchases. I recommend you begin taking them pre-emptively to save yourself time and pain. On the other hand, reading through this fantastic thread I get the distinct feeling you're having a 'Hillary Moment'. You aren't planning to run for President anytime soon...are you? :er:

I shoulda tried out for this duo contest, as I love the idea of working with TonyMontana P.I., but the most I would have been able to offer him is a once-a-month post and intimate knowledge of ways to advance through the levels of Arkenoid and Marble Madness...the last video games I ever played in my life.

Price and I on the other hand; that would have been the duo of all duos. It wouldn't have even been a duo, because such a pairing would have been closer to the Trinity. Only, instead of the third member being the Holy Spirit it would have been some elusive, likewise bodyless being who happened to carry around a blood-dripping cleaving-axe in order to cut low our rivals.

Tony and Snrub might be a super-hilarious duo. And sure, they'de probably relate better to the oft-discussed (but never actually identified) "middle" of the KJ membership's voting spectrum. But c'mon, they'd have nothing (or wouldn't dare to have anything) on such a Divine and Collective Being with an infamous penchant for drawing blood.

Last edited by dolcevita on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:58 pm
Site Owner

Dolce and Tony would have topped even Snrub and Tony (which was my hoped for outcome from the jump).

Of course, that assumes Dolce actually posted with some regularity as a member of the duo, but wow, what might have been!!! I would have loved to see the background check on Dolce, so many ways it could have gone, so much history!

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gamaur's sex slave

dolcevita wrote:

Price and I on the other hand; that would have been the duo of all duos. It wouldn't have even been a duo, because such a pairing would have been closer to the Trinity. Only, instead of the third member being the Holy Spirit it would have been some elusive, likewise bodyless being who happened to carry around a blood-dripping cleaving-axe in order to cut low our rivals.

Wow! Those are very kind words, Dolce. Although I feel that I would be all day kneeling at the feet of the Goddess Vita just to earn her respect.
Oh, how I miss your movie reviews. You did watch some movies that no one else would watch in here (maybe Yoshue, Makeshift and Kypade), and it was always very interesting to hear your point of view and to discuss them.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:52 pm
Vagina Qwertyuiop

Michael. wrote:
Snrub wrote:
Jujubee's cool. As far as I can see she's been a fair and just mod so far, and without sacrificing her personality - something too many good posters have had to do when they take on the mod mantle.

I can only imagine how exhausting and trying being a mod on any forum must be.

You totally suck up to everyone on this website! Thats why everyone loves you! Slutface!

It works, mind. What did you say when you stroked my thigh again?

"I much prefer sucking down than up".

Seriously though. Jujubee's lovely. I genuinely can't understand how anyone could actively dislike her.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:31 pm
No Wire Tampons!

She may be pleasant to you, and certainly a particular gaming clique. But i've found her relatively unpleasant at every front. She's always on my case about something stupid. I find her difficult.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Michael. wrote:
She may be pleasant to you, and certainly a particular gaming clique. But i've found her relatively unpleasant at every front. She's always on my case about something stupid. I find her difficult.

I said this to someone over the weekend, but I think you just look at me the way my sister does. You see everything out of my mouth as threatening and mean. I'm not sure why, just like I don't understand why my sister feels the same way. But, like I tell my father, it's not my problem, and there's nothing I can do to change it, so I can live with it.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:15 pm
New Server, Same X

Well that's not a very healthy way of looking at it. It's not your problem, it's hers? I think that's part of the problem there. No matter what, it's not your problem, it's the other person. That may be a start. Then again, I don't know the whole situation with your sister.

Take Korrgan for instance. I think she called you jewjewbee, and you took offense. Maybe you should! But it's not like she was saying "God, I really hate you, juju". You didn't really even consider that she may not be serious when she says that. And instead of PMing Korrgan and saying "Gee Korrgan, I'm not really comfortable when you call me jewjewbee", you instead say (something to the effect of) "I don't know what your problem with me is, but I'd like you to stop". She never said she had a problem. She could've just been having fun! But you immediately assumed she had a problem instead of asking.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Forum General

X-Man wrote:
Well that's not a very healthy way of looking at it. It's not your problem, it's hers? I think that's part of the problem there. No matter what, it's not your problem, it's the other person. That may be a start. Then again, I don't know the whole situation with your sister.

Take Korrgan for instance. I think she called you jewjewbee, and you took offense. Maybe you should! But it's not like she was saying "God, I really hate you, juju". You didn't really even consider that she may not be serious when she says that. And instead of PMing Korrgan and saying "Gee Korrgan, I'm not really comfortable when you call me jewjewbee", you instead say (something to the effect of) "I don't know what your problem with me is, but I'd like you to stop". She never said she had a problem. She could've just been having fun! But you immediately assumed she had a problem instead of asking.

Considering the times she has said it to me, I think you may be wrong here.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:32 pm
New Server, Same X

Well, I'm just adding my two cents.

For the record, a lot of people here poked fun at me for a good two years straight. Some still do! But I don't mind. That's me. It's all in good fun. And if people do mean something by it, I don't mind either. Let them say whatever they want to me.

My point: if you're not like me and you don't feel comfortable when someone says stuff like that to you, whether it's one time or a hundred times, let 'em know in a PM or even tell them in the thread. You don't have outright assume that they have a problem.

If I had a dime for every time someone said stuff like that to me... :| Why doesn't someone give me a damn dime for this stuff!? :mad:

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:35 pm
Forum General

X, look back in this thread and calculate how many posts I've made post the one asking Korrgan to stop. Other than one response to her, and now a response to Michael, I have completely stayed out of the matter. I'm not taking this hard. As I said, I can live with Michael thinking whatever he wants to about me. Personally, I care more about what you have to say, since I thought you didn't have this weird perception of me that the two of them, and I'm sure others, do.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:38 pm
Site Owner

Price wrote:
dolcevita wrote:

Wow! Those are very kind words, Dolce. Although I feel that I would be all day kneeling at the feet of the Goddess Vita just to earn her respect.
Oh, how I miss your movie reviews. You did watch some movies that no one else would watch in here (maybe Yoshue, Makeshift and Kypade), and it was always very interesting to hear your point of view and to discuss them.

That makes two of us, and I'd gladly take her back at anytime if she wants to come back! :yes:

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

i think whats shocking about this whole thread is why anyone is allowing X to say anything and where he got 2 cents from

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
problem?

jujubee wrote:
X-Man wrote:

Considering the times she has said it to me, I think you may be wrong here.

I called you jewjewbee a record number of two times. Don't act like I've said it a zillion times. :roll:

But whatev. I'm over this. I don't like you, you don't like me. Not gonna be crying about it over here.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:36 pm
New Server, Same X

ForeverTheBridesmaid wrote:
i think whats shocking about this whole thread is why anyone is allowing X to say anything and where he got 2 cents from

Well, I tried rubbing the two cents together to start a fire, but that didn't work.

But no one allowed me to say anything though... :tears:

*walks away to sad Hulk music*

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:55 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

dolcevita wrote:
I shoulda tried out for this duo contest, as I love the idea of working with TonyMontana P.I., but the most I would have been able to offer him is a once-a-month post and intimate knowledge of ways to advance through the levels of Arkenoid and Marble Madness...the last video games I ever played in my life.

It's too bad you didn't apply! Sure, your lack of posting and video game knowledge would have kept you out of the top spot, but I would have loved making your signature banner! I probably would have gone with an Amish theme for your half, to match your reluctance to adopt modern day conveniences like TVs or video game machines.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23