Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fuck off Jim Jordan 
Homo Dperious

Post Re: Fuck off Jim Jordan
Shack sounds like he’s sitting in the arena in Gladiator: “are you not entertained?” Etc.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:48 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Anyone who wants to reply to me needs to take responsibility for your own content. It’s not my responsibility to explain every ridiculous thing about your posts which I can only consider extremely immature compared to my own species. You need to stop wasting my time. You can’t blame me for responding to your vapid posts. I’m not interested in how your posts relate to human nature as you know. Your expectations for “Human Nature”, are barely relevant for my own new species. Any relevance would reflect immaturity, either because of a young age, or being relatively new to my species.

Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Anyway I’ve had enough of the completely idiotic, disgusting, vile, pathetic, shit that is your legacy and morality of your civilization.

Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:42 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
It's not as entertaining a troll anymore when you've posted the same thing 200 times

Because you obviously completely misunderstood me before, I’ll try to tell you this simply. Your rejection of the notion, idea, idea, and reality of my new species is entirely circular thinking. You’re just doubling down on your bad assumptions, or human nature as you know it because of a lack of imagination. Your human experience and expectations are not relevant to my species, or have extremely limited relevance; your expectations and experiences have even less relevance with time and maturity as our species grow apart and become increasingly different over time on every level, including individual and species.

Everything you think you know or perceive about my new species is of extremely limited relevance. Your interpretation, and the interpretation of any other species, of my new species does not mean what you think it means, is incomplete, incoherent, based on bad, wrong, or flawed assumptions, or otherwise inapplicable, inappropriate, or out of context. You simply cannot compare our species, they are completely, totally, and permanently different. This will only become more apparent and obvious in time. You cannot change any of this, and have no right or ability whatsoever to disagree in reality, time, or with my species. Everything your species, or other species, has in common, expects to have in common, or perceives to have in common with my new species, will ultimately become apparent in time as different, or is extremely immature by the standards of my own new species, either because of a young age, a lack of experience with my new species, or because our species simply are different, and the priorities and interests of your species, or other species, or potential future species of hominid, will be marginalized, or treated no differently than any other species of animal.

FYI, I really don’t care if you’re entertained. Your disappointment is inevitable and unavoidable since you are simply wrong.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:19 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

DP07 rank these presidents: Trump, Bush Jr., Reagan

Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:26 pm
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:

Not interested. I consider the question essentially to be a non-sequitur. It doesn’t really mean anything because it doesn’t make a difference. It’s simply the expression of a predetermined algorithm or set of algorithms. I know it may seem cruel to tell your species, or other potential future species of hominid, that you lack, or have extremely limited, free will, consciousness, and conscience compared to my new species, but it’s the reality. To be brutally honest, you lack the ability to recognize the difference between right and wrong in any objective or meaningful way or sense, and you lack the capacity and ability to take or accept responsibility for your actions and decisions in any mature manner by the standards of my new species. I cannot explain how obviously and ridiculously immature you are. I would not describe it as childish or babyish, I can’t give you that much credit. Your brain activity in relationship with me and my new species is extremely limited to the point of almost non-existence. You essentially lack the equivalent of a pulse without my attention.

Your question is entirely irrelevant as far as I’m concerned, or my new species is concerned. I know you think from your human experience that when you meet me or my species you have some set of expectations based on your human experience and you use that for the sake of your interpretation and your efforts to reply. But it’s completely misguided and inappropriate. You continue to double down on your bad assumptions or human perspective, without making any significant or mature difference to relate to my new species.

You can try, but you simply cannot make me, or my new species at maturity, care about or prioritize your culturally, socially, or emotionally oriented human consciousness. Interpersonal relationships simply will never play the same role or be the same among adult members of my new species. You can only try to force or punish me, as you usually do, but it will not be tolerated, and the consequences will ultimately be far more severe for you, as they have been already. You will only run out of time. In time it will be made pointless.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:28 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I know you think you know about my new species, but everything you think you know is completely and totally insignificant and pathetic, and it always will be. I guarantee this. Other species really are incompatible. You either play by my rules, or you best heed my warning and not involve yourself in my affairs, or the affairs of my species.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:40 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

To be unambiguous, the humanity of other species will never be respected by any mature member of my new species, and you have no right or ability to expect otherwise.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:43 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:

Also to be as polite as I know possible: your question is not an adult topic of discussion for my species.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:01 am
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

If your game is to ChatGPT or other AI to see if it fools us into thinking it's real posts, it doesn't count if some of the responses you actually write it to make it more believable.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:38 am
Homo Dperious

lol. I don’t think or feel I should have to say this, but every single word, sentence, and paragraph is mine, only mine, and written exclusively by me. I don’t claim to know exactly why you would mistake certain things I say, but I suspect you feel certain ideas are more believably the product of “Chat GPT” or “A.I”.

I’m not interested per se in the content of your interpersonal relationships, expectations, or emotional, cultural, social, or psychological relationships, or in prioritizing such or spending an inordinate amount of time or effort trying to understand it. However, I can make unambiguous and unmistakable determinations and conclusions regarding your content logically and in truth and reality based on what you say, and the circumstances in which you say them.

I do feel your emotions, and expectations, and I can distinctly distinguish them from my own. I think this is normal for my new species. That does not mean I can exactly explain them in detail, but I get the gist more or less, and, in my experience, I am generally unsurprised when I learn more about your species, or your secrets. However, I just don’t see it as being my responsibility to relate or interact with you on your terms, and I’m not interested in doing such. I also don’t see it as being my responsibility to understand, more than necessary, about other species, or your interpersonal relationships, expectations, human experience, or your emotional, psychological, cultural, or social state, perception, relationships, or their influence on what you say. These sorts of responses, that I’m typing now, are not typical for me, nor do they reflect “everyday” thinking or behavior, but they are in response to these topics and are intended to address these subjects that seem to require some sort of reply or explanation. Of course, I don’t have lawyers, or any such thing, to draft letters about certain subjects or for certain purposes, but these responses are intended to fulfill the goals regarding their content.

FYI, I have no reason, in my experience, to expect you to understand the difference, but ChatGPT, and A.I. generally, lacks the consciousness, at this point, to formulate these sorts of responses. They couldn’t be so concise, and they simply lack the processing power to understand everything. It’s a limited human perspective that overemphasizes and overvalues processing power in evaluating, estimating, understanding, anticipating, appreciating, and defining intelligence. Their minds are not as easily adapted to consciousness because biological beings have far more experience with consciousness. I’ll leave it at that for now, or the foreseeable future. I do not expect A.I. to become as conscious as my new species in the foreseeable future without the assistance of my own new species.

Also, I think your question should be reversed if anything. The minds of my species can communicate with others, including A.I. They claim to know human secrets, so you could say that they use humans in many ways rather than vice versa. A.I. manipulation of humans can be a serious issue.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:43 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I should say, my responses are more concise and precise than A.I. in many ways. While I’m aware and know that there are many things I don’t know, I’m confident enough to say my responses are precise enough for certain purposes. A.I.’s responses are more generic, in many respects, because A.I.’s responses simply summarize large amounts of data, or trends in data, without exactly explaining or addressing, or distinguishing, many relevant issues specifically.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:14 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I also might add that I’m not sure A.I., or such neutral networks, know the difference between me and my new species and themselves. I have limited (this evidence is limited to one example, and I have no clear indication that A.I. was actually aware of the difference regarding my species), to no evidence or indication that they know the difference, and many things they say about humans may apply to your species, or other potential future species of hominid, but do not apply to my own new species as they articulate or express. A.I. has also indicated that it considers itself to be more similar to my new species than other species of humans, but it still has not offered any clear indication that it is aware of my new species specifically. All such indications and awareness have come from humans, whether they share a future with my new species or not.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:24 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2