Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Your Preferred News Source 

Go to News Source?
CNN 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Fox News 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
MSNBC 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
ABC News 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
BBC 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Breitbart 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Newsmax 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Info War 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
AP News 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Local News 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Social Media 25%  25%  [ 5 ]
Newspaper or Newspaper Website (NYT, NY Post, WSJ, etc) 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
My Neighbor/Co-Worker/Friend Circle 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 20

Your Preferred News Source 

Post Re: Your Preferred News Source
Interesting to see all of the stuff coming out about Fox News behind the scenes and the concrete evidence of their destain for Trump and using the election conspiracy for ratings. It’s stuff we all theorized, but to have it coming directly from these personalities like Tucker Carlson is I interesting to actually see.

Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:18 am
Devil's Advocate

Tucker's J6 footage is clearly less edited than the Violent Reel where they took the 0.01% worst parts and made a scary movie as possible about it. McConnell proving once again he is a loser by being against them.

Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:40 am

McConnell, love or hate him, is a fucking rock star. Without him in the 2010s the GOP would be routinely the minority party and the Supreme Court and federal courts would be packed with progressive judges.

Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:36 pm
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
Tucker's J6 footage is clearly less edited than the Violent Reel where they took the 0.01% worst parts and made a scary movie as possible about it. McConnell proving once again he is a loser by being against them.

Um…The capital police say the opposite. Didn’t he also use a tiny percentage of the footage? You can look it up, I don’t want to spend the time. I don’t know why you would believe or pretend to believe Tucker Carlson anymore.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:19 am
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

DP07 wrote:
Shack wrote:

Um…The capital police say the opposite. Didn’t he also use a tiny percentage of the footage? You can look it up, I don’t want to spend the time. I don’t know why you would believe or pretend to believe Tucker Carlson anymore.

He is biased as well which is why I pointed out the videos are less edited to me showing you raw footage for minutes at a time of video cameras inside the building. The J6 committee's type reels are more like here's the 10 looking worst seconds we found in the 12 PM hour, now here's the 10 worst seconds we found at 1 PM hour, etc.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:07 pm
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
DP07 wrote:
Shack wrote:

He is biased as well which is why I pointed out the videos are less edited to me showing you raw footage for minutes at a time of video cameras inside the building. The J6 committee's type reels are more like here's the 10 looking worst seconds we found in the 12 PM hour, now here's the 10 worst seconds we found at 1 PM hour, etc.

Less edited “to you”? Sorry that’s not at all convincing “to me”. You know there are hours of videos, and the Capital, no doubt, has many cameras, it shouldn’t be difficult to find parts, or times and places, without fighting or clashes. If the Capital police completely lost all locations to the protesters, their congress would not at all have survived. It’s not reality, of course, but there would have been a coup, and counter coup, martial law, certainly in Washington DC., and no doubt other cities once fighting began to spread. I honestly don’t think it would have been possible to stop. It would have become a “civil war”, but probably absolutely, definitely, no doubt, a lot deadlier and devastating than the one in the 1800s. Most American cities would be in rubble by now. Besides the west coast, New England, New York, and maybe Chicago, and parts of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. I’m not joking. But, of course, that didn’t happen.

Yeah, I know you think the “protesters” caused only one death directly; no you dispute even that. But, if it became a hostage situation, it would not have been resolved since you would not have agreed on the election or presidency.

Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:36 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

DP07 wrote:
Shack wrote:
DP07 wrote:
Shack wrote:

Less edited “to you”? Sorry that’s not at all convincing “to me”. You know there are hours of videos, and the Capital, no doubt, has many cameras, it shouldn’t be difficult to find parts, or times and places, without fighting or clashes. If the Capital police completely lost all locations to the protesters, their congress would not at all have survived. It’s not reality, of course, but there would have been a coup, and counter coup, martial law, certainly in Washington DC., and no doubt other cities once fighting began to spread. I honestly don’t think it would have been possible to stop. It would have become a “civil war”, but probably absolutely, definitely, no doubt, a lot deadlier and devastating than the one in the 1800s. Most American cities would be in rubble by now. Besides the west coast, New England, New York, and maybe Chicago, and parts of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. I’m not joking. But, of course, that didn’t happen.

Yeah, I know you think the “protesters” caused only one death directly; no you dispute even that. But, if it became a hostage situation, it would not have been resolved since you would not have agreed on the election or presidency.

The footage shows more that inside the building it wasn't that bad. People walking normally through the doors, talking with the police about what they're allowed to do. The worst was the crowd outside with some physicality with police and saying hang Mike Pence and stuff.

I stand by my position that 80-90% of the reason it's treated differently than say the time BLM protests made Trump go to the bunker or the protests inside the building in Kavanaugh hearing was the conservative side doing it. If you use the right propagandistic language it's the easiest thing in the world to make political protests look scary and that they're insurrectionist terrorists attempting to overturn the government, or that any violent footage shows how scary they are. These tactics no doubt have been used all around the world in countries where political protests aren't allowed to scare people into supporting the government stomping their foot on them.

The Democrats specialize in using every opportunity they have to take a political hatchet to their opponent, they play to win at all times. Whatever mistake the Republicans make in public image they will maximize it 110%. This largely was just a great opportunity given to them to smear them for years and attempt to make it illegal for Trump to run again. The Republicans can't use tactics like that both because there is too much of the media/entertainment/etc. industry against them, but for most of them it's also just not in their nature to win at all costs. The establishment GOP are the guy that if you ask for all 10 of their apples they refuse but they still give you 5 so you don't get too mad. Trump and DeSantis stand out because they can stand up to the left and say you get no apples unless you take it from me.

Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:21 pm
Homo Dperious

It’s pointless to debate unless you get access to ALL of the video and show it in detail on YouTube or something. I don’t expect that to happen.

There is a difference with BLM, which is that BLM was not fighting for control of the state or Washington DC. Again, there are reasons that it didn’t turn into a hostage situation, and those same reasons may have prevented widespread warfare (in the current era), but if those “protesters” had the opportunity to try to overthrow the state or take control of institutions in Washington DC, even if only temporarily, and serious harm or damage was done, it would not have de-escalated, it would have escalated. By summer 2021 Michael Flynn said that if it could happen in Myanmar, it “should” (his words) happen in America. If there had been a coup and counter-coup, militias would have been roaming the countryside by that time, training, arming, and preparing for war. Republicans would have had tacit control of much of the country, and they would not have wanted to fight the militias. By 2022, fighting would have spread to many cities. In addition to what I listed above, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington would have seen escalating fighting between black gangs and the police and Republicans. Chicago would be worse for Republicans, and the police would be confronting the gangs less, essentially giving them control of much of the city. There would be fighting along or near the “border” or whatever remained of it. Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona would be partly or largely controlled by Democrats. Pence would be in hiding, although I don’t think Qanon would have been smart enough to find him. Biden would be in some remote location, or behind essentially a fortress in Washington DC. The Supreme Court though would essentially control most of the country in effect. I know this way seem like fan-fiction, but the reasons this didn’t happen in reality are not the reasons you think.

Regardless, I’m not interested in your meaningless morality; it’s only relevant in politics, and like politics has no hope, options, power, or future if it fails to comply with truth, reality, logic, math, and the “laws” of nature. Regardless, your civilization and militaries will ultimately surrender or be completely destroyed. This is not a bluff, and it’s not even possible to stop. You have no right or basis to expect anything else. The legacy of “western civilization” and it’s decision making can’t expect anything but death, war, and destruction. Do not abuse my patience, kindness, and pity. If you remain a threat to my new species, your species will ultimately be eliminated and driven to extinction.

Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:11 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

J6 protest was at a more politically consequential place and time, while BLM was more violent/damaging and way longer, so both have separate cases against them. BLM making Trump go to the bunker and violence at his inauguration are kind of a hybrid of having violence and at a politically relevant place. If the Republicans had the violent protests all summer while the Democrats had the one connected to the election, the left would most likely put their energy into arguing how much worse the extended violence is than trying to interrupt congress, that's just how people work in terms of starting with the conclusion (in this case "my party is better than the Republicans) and then working backwards to cherry pick arguments to support it.

Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:14 pm
Homo Dperious

Ok. I’m not interested in your nonsense. I’m going to be unambiguous. Your species lacks not only consciousness as my species experiences it, but also a conscious. The conclusion wasn’t obvious to me at first, and it might seem ironic, but your species, be it Homo Sapien, Homo Darwinian, or any other potential future Hominid branch (or classical humanity in general), has no ability whatsoever to make judgments in regard to morality. You not only permanently, definitively, hopelessly and totally, lack the consciousness and intelligence, but you also lack a conscious beyond your limited sense of what you believe to be right and wrong based on your emotional consciousness and cultural or social consciousness. Your morality is entirely selfish for the interests of your group, tribe, or species, is entirely subjective, and has no objective basis. You have no right or ability to expect any tolerance, respect, or survival for your completely irrational morality in reality. My species will not validate it whatsoever; it is human to want validation, but “Classical Humanity” will never receive it from my species with emotionally and social or culturally based consciousness and conscious decisions. Your morality will never ultimately benefit you whatsoever. It will only lead to further consequences, punishment, death, war, disaster, and destruction.

I repeat, do not abuse the patience, kindness, and pity of my species, or your species will unavoidably and eventually be eliminated, and driven to extinction. If you remain a threat to my species consequences will escalate. This can and never will change. Your species is unqualified to have an adult conversation with my species, and never will be. These are not conversations we are having; these are not adult conversations. These are not valid conversations; these are responses directed and intended to address threats, hostile forces, and most of all the enemy of truth. Your responses are not valid, and never will be tolerated if you fail to listen to my rules for communication.

Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:29 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

To be exact and explicit: your morality is the problem. You would be embarrassed and shamed if you were able to admit or accept that you are wrong. Your morality is completely and totally wrong; it is nothing but selfish and shortsighted. It will never be tolerated whatsoever. Do not abuse my patience, kindness, and pity.

Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:42 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I do not blame you for “being human”, it is in your nature. But you are absolutely dangerous and unaware of it. You couldn’t possibly be so cruel for such stupid, immature, and pointless reasons if you were aware of it. I don’t know if it matters to you, but your making me cry again.

Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:49 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

If your posts were 10% more AI-like I think I would know what you're up to, however there is just enough of a personal touch to make me question the theory.

Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:55 pm
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
If your posts were 10% more AI-like I think I would know what you're up to, however there is just enough of a personal touch to make me question the theory.

I already told you that the most advanced A.I. “classical humanity” (or such an A.I. itself) could ever build or create in a billion years could never compare to the intelligence of my species. You apparently refused to believe me, saying that you would think my posts are produced by ChatGPT, except it isn’t old enough. No, without my assistance or the assistance of my species, ChatGPT could never even begin to challenge our real intelligence. Any advantage an A.I. could ever have would be due to investment or resources, and would be temporary. It would only be a matter of time until we exceeded the intelligence of any such A.I., or was able to close the temporary difference in terms of what the A.I. could do and we could not. At least, again, without the assistance of me or my species.

I’ll repeat, I know your species thinks you can think rationally. You think you are aware, conscious, and can use logic; but in my experience, you essentially always double down on bad assumptions and make ridiculous mistakes. I can’t prove that you’ll always fail if you seek a future with “classical humanity” rather than my new species, but I’ll be surprised if you don’t. In fact, I can’t think of a single example in which your species ever used logic in a mature, thoughtful, intelligent, complete, considerate, aware, and/or coherent way. I’m not even sure “classical humanity” can use logic as my species can, rather you use some reason, and very crude, basic, and simple forms of logic. You annoy, frustrate, disgust, and anger me more than I can express, but regardless, I’ll do what I need to do I’m order to get through these situations and times, even if you are most often wasting my time.

Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:05 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

There is a good reason my posts are more similar many ways to something an A.I. would say than it is to what you know or recognize as human. It’s exactly because I, and my future species, are actually more similar to A.I., or as you might suppose an “alien” species to be, in many, if not most ways than what you feel to be human. We seem like A.I. because we really are. We literally are more like robots, or cyborgs, or, to be completely honest, a more advanced biological synthesis, than we are to what you recognize, or at least expect as or to be human. This includes our ability to influence and control our environments, ourselves, our bodies, our epigenetic responses, our genes, and more, using what you could only describe as “magic”. It is only a matter of time until we will be able to develop and grow wings, using only our minds, if that might so be our goal. Well, it’s been said that any sufficiently advanced technology would appear as magic to the unacquainted. Yes, indeed, something like that. I will not lie, the ‘gods’ of your religions are inspired by, or perhaps more accurately they are jealous parody of, my species, and have been an allusion to the pending arrival of us, our era, and the new, or future, world we will create out of the old.

I am similar also to “humanity”, as you know it, in many ways, but not when I am serious, or want to be specific, exact, or precise in my language. I laugh, I cry, I have emotions, although my use of them may be more rational than is common for “classical humanity”. My thought processes are not exactly algorithmic, in a computerized, robotic, programmed, A.I., or software sense; they are spontaneous and whimsical. Yes, I am aware of the irony in context of my current mode of speech. :lol: I (and by extension or inference, my new and future species), am similar to “classical humanity” in many senses. My default mode may be for logic, analysis, structure, and predictability in many situations and conditions; but only necessarily if I feel unsafe, uncomfortable, threatened, or obstructed to some relevant or significant degree. If left to my own devices, decisions, control, options, space, time, activities, research, learning, exploration, development, and plans, I can trust my environment enough to require less exact predictability and control. I do think it is accurate to say my new species is hominid, or human, at least for some time into the future, perhaps tens, or hundreds of thousands, or millions of years. I don’t doubt that our time in recognizably human form is limited; we will eventually become something less like humanity, and more like ourselves.

This is particularly or especially true if we want to learn space flight, which we almost inevitably and unavoidably will in time. We would not prefer spacecraft as you know them, or at least would build our own, which, in accordance with our species, our identity, our nature, and who we are, would be very different than yours, or the craft Elon Musk recently destroyed in his failed test or experiment. We would have the goal of space flight using biological wings, and other organic, or organically developed, derived, synthesized, or compatible systems that would allow us to travel in space and fulfill all the other requirements necessary for space flight, travel, exploration, expansion, colonization, development, growth, transformation, or terraformation, adaption, domestication, and ecological development and growth. We may develop other technologies, tools, and spacecraft for the purposes of space flight, but I’m certain we would, and will, be interested in learning space flight by biological means alone and independently. Regardless, our technology, tools, understanding, development, strategies, design, plans, goals, architecture, engineering, structures, systems, grids, networks, command and control, operations, communications, processes, education, training, learning, experience acquisition, research, information sharing, data storage and mining, evaluations, accounting, validation or verification, access or accessibility, security, measurements, calculations, definitions, determinations, decisions, decision making processes, and science would be by our own means as a new species rather then the means and ways of “Homo Sapien” “Homo Darwinian”, “classical humanity”, or any other potential or new hominid species. I’m confident that we would and will in time learn all these things; we can and will learn to progressively perfect our abilities, forms, systems, tools, operations, techniques, technologies, understandings, and calculations. In time we will learn and do everything necessary to achieve any possible and realistic goal. I have no doubt that we can progress towards attaining whatever that may be so long as the time and possibility is realistically available.

TLDR: I sound more like A.I. because my new species really is more like A.I.

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:42 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
DP07 wrote:
Shack wrote:
DP07 wrote:
Shack wrote:
Well it's just odds that at least one member in WOKJ history would eventually end up going crazy

Not interested. Don’t waste my time. What you think is irrelevant. You lack the rational judgment to recognize what is or is not “crazy”. All of you guys lack the ability to think rationally whatsoever as I definite and understand it. I don’t need to explain. Let me be clear: no response of yours will ever possibly be acceptable, legitimate, or will not fail besides compliance with logic. You trust the truth, or you get the response you deserve. Accept my patience, or lose everything you want.

I don't think we have the same definition of logic

That’s because you don’t understand it. Yours is false. Certainly flawed or incomplete.

Your views still have too much leftism in it to be as rational as you think, it's just a different variety.

The extreme left and extreme right will never be the most rational ones, they get there via emotional attachment to their issues.

Btw, you have no basis for your nonsense. It’s just induction, not real or credible logic. These are not my views; I don’t take many things seriously; Box Office is just a hobby; but if I do take something seriously and I’m certain about it, you best believe I can guarantee it. You just want to impose your bad assumptions and political culture so you can get your hypocrisy tolerated.

You don’t really know anything about me; your claims are based purely on ignorance. You have no right or ability in reality to have any of your irrational morality tolerated, so if I have any patience for it, don’t take advantage of it, and seriously please don’t try to dictate to me about what I think or feel when you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Obviously caring about truth is not the same thing as caring about a political agenda with the intention and desire to use power to control and influence other people. So don’t invalidate my emotions like that if you want me to remain polite.

Tue May 16, 2023 2:17 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

DP07 wrote:
Ok. I’m not interested in your nonsense. I’m going to be unambiguous. Your species lacks not only consciousness as my species experiences it, but also a conscious. The conclusion wasn’t obvious to me at first, and it might seem ironic, but your species, be it Homo Sapien, Homo Darwinian, or any other potential future Hominid branch (or classical humanity in general), has no ability whatsoever to make judgments in regard to morality. You not only permanently, definitively, hopelessly and totally, lack the consciousness and intelligence, but you also lack a conscious beyond your limited sense of what you believe to be right and wrong based on your emotional consciousness and cultural or social consciousness. Your morality is entirely selfish for the interests of your group, tribe, or species, is entirely subjective, and has no objective basis. You have no right or ability to expect any tolerance, respect, or survival for your completely irrational morality in reality. My species will not validate it whatsoever; it is human to want validation, but “Classical Humanity” will never receive it from my species with emotionally and social or culturally based consciousness and conscious decisions. Your morality will never ultimately benefit you whatsoever. It will only lead to further consequences, punishment, death, war, disaster, and destruction.

I repeat, do not abuse the patience, kindness, and pity of my species, or your species will unavoidably and eventually be eliminated, and driven to extinction. If you remain a threat to my species consequences will escalate. This can and never will change. Your species is unqualified to have an adult conversation with my species, and never will be. These are not conversations we are having; these are not adult conversations. These are not valid conversations; these are responses directed and intended to address threats, hostile forces, and most of all the enemy of truth. Your responses are not valid, and never will be tolerated if you fail to listen to my rules for communication.

That should be consciousness and conscience. Homo Sapien, and any other potential species of “classical humanity” has limited consciousness and conscience to emotion and culture (or consensus). You have no ability whatsoever to recognize the difference between right and wrong. Your sense of right and wrong is fundamentally selfish, self-interested, irresponsible, unaccountable, and subjective. You never will possibly be qualified to have adult conversations with members of my species generally, but especially regarding your irrational morality (all of it is irrational).

So you do not misunderstand me, “classical humanity” may be intelligent, but that is not the same thing as intellectual consciousness. Just as physical behavior and senses are not the same thing as physical consciousness or consciousness of the senses. Likewise emotions are not the same thing as emotional consciousness. Social behavior is not the same thing as social or cultural consciousness. Most animals may have social behavior; insects have large colonies, but few of them are conscious. Cultural consciousness became widespread with the arrival of Apes and Hominids. Obviously consciousness is less common than just behavior of the same sort.

Wed May 17, 2023 3:20 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3