Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 182, 183, 184, 185, 186
 The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back 

Should DP07 be temporarily banned for spamming?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back 
Devil's Advocate

Post Re: The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back
Fetterman sounds like one of the better Democrats. I guess the Dr Oz election was a left winger pretending to be right vs a right winger pretending to be left.

Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:12 pm
Devil's Advocate

The Democrats relationship to J6 is to milk it for every last drop of political benefit they can possibly gain from it, and then go back and try to milk it some more. Their J6 balls are as empty as a guy that's jerked off 6 times in one day and is trying to make #7 happen.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:12 pm

I mean it is January 6th today. Unfortunately it was an ugly event that had a high chance of going without any real consequences for those responsible

Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:48 pm
The Kramer

Shack wrote:
The Democrats relationship to J6 is to milk it for every last drop of political benefit they can possibly gain from it, and then go back and try to milk it some more. Their J6 balls are as empty as a guy that's jerked off 6 times in one day and is trying to make #7 happen.
Well ... I mean it did happen only three years ago. Right after an entire election season of Pubs using "Jobs, Not Mobs" as their slogan. Should we just forget about that? Should we also just forget about the time the southern states let 800,000+ American soldiers die just so their rich people wouldn't have to pay their labor? Or the fact that religious extremists flew two planes into the world trade center? Some shit is just part of history even if it makes conservatives look bad.

Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:16 am
Devil's Advocate

Putting aside comparing some dumbasses breaking into a capital building to 9/11 or slavery (eg. I would argue there is just as much a case against the 2020 BLM riots as J6 in terms of what's worse, it's just the strengths/weaknesses are different like BLM ones being longer/deadly/more damaging but in less political significant place), there's a difference between acknowledging it and doing what the Democrats are which is to transparently use it in every way they can. They are as emotionally manipulative as I can imagine a political party or at least a western first world one, it seems like they can't speak or tweet without it being a platitude or propagandistic line designed to hit the emotional and not rational part of their voters brains (this is why Harris sounds ridiculous cause she's trying to do it but isn't good at it), speeches like Biden's "angry J6 address" a few days ago are all built around triggering the emotional not rational parts of their moldable voters brains. Their relationship to Sally BLM sign on the lawn suburbs or woke trans voter isn't to treat them with respect by speaking to them as an equal, it's knowing their manipulatable and using it by fear mongering them about the opposing party being MAGA terrorist insurrectionist threat to democracy or the pandemic was the unvaccinated's fault or whatever.

Yes I know what the average leftists response to that would be, either a) Oh no a politician is being propagandistic and trying to manipulate his voters emotions? Totally unheard of, someone call the wahmmmblance! or b) No Trump and the Republicans are the ones doing that! But call it a "personal instinct" in this case that the Democrats have become freaky ideological/propaganda spouting robots instead of their previous selves like VP Biden. Hopefully it's some sort of mental spell they snap out of at some point instead of this just being who they are at their core and masking it before.

Meanwhile they're also using every part of the J6 buffalo in their alt plan to turn the election their favor, which is to ban/arrest the most popular Republican candidate and leaving only his primary opponents that are currently getting wrecked for a reason. The over the top usage of the word insurrection seems to have been at least partly a long term ploy for the constitutional angle.

Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:28 pm
Homo Dperious

Chippy wrote:
It's very very very very funny, to me, that Walker might win Georgia despite being an abusive parent, abusive husband, man who gets women pregnant and then forces them to get abortions... RUNS on the idea that he's AGAINST all of that... and Republicans are just like "yeah, I'm gonna vote for him".

Just continuing to prove my point that Republicans live in an alternate reality. No morals whatsoever.

I think this deserves some elaboration. If you think Republicans live in an alternate reality compared to the rest of your political system, you are absolutely superficial, narcissistic, arrogant, conceited, pretentious, and complicit. You’re essentially doing in many ways what Trump wants with his self-interested morality. Your morality is obviously just as self-interested, abusive, exploitative, complicit, convenient, corrupt, narcissistic, flawed, and wrong, but you make more of an effort for pretenses, appearances, or you might say public relations. It doesn’t work in reality, but it’s parasitic behavior that works so long as you have or can find a host.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:17 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

There is no rational basis whatsoever for claiming that your political system is any better if not worse than your enemies, including fascist Germany or Russia or China. The only basis is self-interest, as is human or Homo-Sapien nature, or human perception, which is again, unavoidably linked to self interest. As far as my own new species is concerned, such perspectives are extremely immature, completely unacceptable, superficial, and a reflection of your limited intelligence, consciousness, and conscience. You essentially have no ability to recognize the difference between right and wrong in any true, real, or objective sense. Your concept of morality is based entirely on self-interest, including human emotion and culture that prioritizes self-interest rather than truth in human relationships.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:40 pm
Profile ICQ

Biden is sounding sharp, but what does it matter. People all live in their eco-chamber caves where social media actors tell them whatever they want to hear these days with few seeking out voices to challenge their opinions. And this goes for progressives and their purity tests as well. I am starting to believe Biden will lose because of the progressives much like how Hilary lost in 2016. Trump is unpopular as hell, more than Biden, but he has a loyal and enthusiastic base who will vote in droves.

Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:46 pm
Superfreak

Shockingly strong speech for Biden. Well done, that was fantastic. Maybe the best speech I have seen him give.

Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:39 pm
Superfreak

Katie Britt follows up an all-time great SOTU speech with perhaps the worst, most hilarious response ever. That felt like a well done SNL skit and is likely a national career killer for her, holy crap that was horrible.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:06 am
Devil's Advocate

The whole intentionally put on angry tone makes these speeches seem so propagandistic to me.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:37 am
Superfreak

Still shocked and elated at how strong Biden was. He gets a huge assist from DT and co. setting absurdly low expectations, but that was an epic speech and 8 more months of that will no doubt put him in the drivers seat.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:17 pm
Hold the door!

lol

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:16 pm
Devil's Advocate

Biden would have won if the Israel Palestine situation didn't happen but threw a monkey wrench in that if he supports Israel too much the far left voters turn on him, and if he supports Palestine too much the jewish donors turn on him

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:47 pm
Superfreak

You are kidding yourself if you think jewish voters are about to vote for trump. be serious

Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:30 am
Devil's Advocate

Excel wrote:
You are kidding yourself if you think jewish voters are about to vote for trump. be serious

I meant the billionaire jewish people donating to the Democrats are the ones they could be afraid of pissing off too much. The actual jewish vote is near irrelevant because it's in places like NY.

Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:47 am

I think I agree with you Shack. If Biden loses the election it will be because of the purity vote progressives who can’t see the forest through the trees because they disagree with Biden on one issue

Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:10 am
Superfreak

Jewish people are not voting for trump. Repubs so dumb for nominating him again

Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:48 pm
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
I think trans school shooters should referred to by their biological genders just to spite them.

“Just to spite them”? Not only are you stupid, you’re unnecessarily cruel about it.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:22 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Excel wrote:
Jewish people are not voting for trump. Repubs so dumb for nominating him again

You have no idea what you’re talking about, as usual.

You just assume that, or actually researched it?

Oh right, Trump might win the Jewish vote as the first republican to do so in over a 100 years.

A majority of Jewish voters in New York, tell pollsters they will vote for him.

Another Trump term would essentially be an “American Apocalypse”. He would do everything he could to force election officials, the courts, the military, the police, the FBI, and intelligence agencies to do what he wanted. He already says he intends to be a “dictator from day one”.

I won’t be extorted or taken hostage, and I won’t compromise whatsoever. I’m prepared. It’s your problem.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:29 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

Looks like Biden is changing his position on Israel.

I think pandering to progressives is the right move politically because the Hillary/Biden in the primary type voters who believe the media have been successfully made into rabid anti-Trumpers and will vote against him no matter what, the bigger risk was people too far left. However it's possible he didn't do it early enough.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:57 am
Homo Dperious

“Truth Social” to begin trading publicly Tuesday. lol

Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:19 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

He now only has to pay 175m, and has 10 more days.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:25 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

And his net worth more than doubled Monday making him one of the 500 richest people in the world for the first time ever.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:10 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 4649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 182, 183, 184, 185, 186