Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 BO Games and Quiz Show 
now we know

Post BO Games and Quiz Show
Quote:
This is the home of the derby and box office games. The quiz games are also here.

Is the BO Games and Quiz Show really the home of the derby? I cannot see any mention to it there. It seems the derby is not part of the forum at all. I think a better description would actually be one that promotes the current games. Something like:

Quote:
This is the place to play box office and quiz games. It is home to the annual Box Office Draft, Groucho's Tomato Picker game, SolC9's Summer Box Office Challenge, and various other never-ending games!

While we're at it, how come MGKC's Box Office Contest gets to go in the Box Office Bash but the other box office-related games (Draft, for example) have to slum it in the BO Games and Quiz Show forum? Is there an important difference between a 'contest' and a 'game'?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:17 am
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: BO Games and Quiz Show
Yeah I am not sure why MKGC's game goes into Box Office Bash. I believe it has more regular game members because of that.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]