Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie 

Grade:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie 
now we know

Post Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie

Quote:
Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie is a 2022 American animated superhero film based on characters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. A continuation of the animated television series Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it was produced by Nickelodeon Movies with animation by Flying Bark Productions, Top Draw Animation, Digitoonz Media and Cartoon Conrad Productions. The film is directed by series developers Ant Ward and Andy Suriano, and stars the voices of Ben Schwartz, Omar Miller, Brandon Mychal Smith, Josh Brener, Haley Joel Osment, Kat Graham, and Eric Bauza. The film's plot follows Leonardo as he is forced to lead his brothers to save the world from the Krang.

It was released on August 5, 2022 by Netflix.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:07 am
Profile WWW
now we know

Post Re: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie
Not my cup of tea. The animation is over the top. I cannot place it, but I don't watch the TV series this is spun off from so I didn't know what to expect. I think I just prefer my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting local crime, but here and in TMNT they're against otherworldly beasts and mythological creatures, and it's all very end of the world stuff. I like my Ninja Turtles fighting Shredder, foot soldiers, Bebop and Rocksteady. The ending also feels conveniently written out of a dead end that they created, which I understand has to be done for the sake of the series but it lost a certain poignancy to the sacrifice.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]