Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Cha Cha Real Smooth 

Rate this film:
A 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Cha Cha Real Smooth 
Keeping it Light

Post Cha Cha Real Smooth

Quote:
Cha Cha Real Smooth is a 2022 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Cooper Raiff.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:36 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Post Re: Cha Cha Real Smooth
This is this year's CODA in terms of Sundance titles. I thought it was beautiful, hilarious and incredibly sweet - it felt like The Wedding Singer meets Garden State. Cooper Raiff and Dakota Johnson have sensational chemistry and this actually may be Johnson's best performance. It hit a lot of chords for me in the way it tackled themes of growing up and coming of age as well as the importance of family - the end made me cry. A massive crowdpleaser. A-

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:02 am
Profile YIM
Wallflower

Post Re: Cha Cha Real Smooth
I loved this. It's laugh-out-loud funny and very moving. This is the first movie I've seen from Cooper Raiff and I'm instantly a fan. He's very charming here. Dakota Johnson is also great. The ending went exactly where I was hoping it would go.

This is a big crowd-pleaser. The kind of movie that once upon a time would have been a sleeper hit at the box office. This is Cooper Raiff's Garden State. I'm a bit disappointed it went to a streamer so it won't have the chance to become a small box office hit. But hopefully many will see it on Apple TV+. It is going to some theaters. I'm hoping for one of them to be mine because I'd absolutely go see this again.

A-

Mon May 30, 2022 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]