Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Nine Days 

Rate this film:
A 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Nine Days 
Keeping it Light

Post Nine Days

Quote:
Nine Days is an upcoming American supernatural drama film written and directed by Edson Oda. It stars Winston Duke, Zazie Beetz, Benedict Wong, Tony Hale, and Bill SkarsgÄrd. Spike Jonze serves as an executive producer. In the film, a man interviews five unborn souls to determine which one can be given life on Earth.

The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 27, 2020.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:02 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Post Re: Nine Days
This was really lovely and life-affirming. I can easily see someone having a hard time in their life being very affected by it. The writing is really on point and I understand why it has been awarded. Some sequences were really beautiful (the bicycle scene in particular is a moment I can't get out of my head), and the performances were impeccable across the board. Zazie Beetz was magnetic and Winston Duke gave a powerhouse performance - maybe the best male performance of the year. The ending was super effective too and tied everything together nicely. A real treat. A-

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:41 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]