Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Montana Story 

Rate this film:
A 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Montana Story 
Keeping it Light

Post Montana Story

Quote:
Montana Story is a 2021 American drama film co-directed by Scott McGehee and David Siegel. The film stars Haley Lu Richardson and Owen Teague.

The film premiered in the Platform Prize section at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 12, 2021.

Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:18 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Post Re: Montana Story
Haley Lu Richardson is absolutely wonderful in this fllm and makes it worth seeing. I didn't love the plot and the scope that surrounded her. There was some nice cinematography but ultimately I found myself fairly bored other than the moments Richardson was onscreen. C

Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:49 am
Profile YIM
Wallflower

Post Re: Montana Story
I'd heard countless times how slow paced this movie is and people I know who have seen it have only found it ok. Maybe these lowered expectations helped but I was very impressed with this movie. I thought it was wonderful. It is slow paced but didn't bother me at all. I was very into the story and the performances by Haley Lu Richardson and Owen Teague are excellent. Not to mention it has some very lovely cinematography. I wish I could have seen it in a theater.

It's unfortunate this won't get the awards attention it deserves. Will certainly make some of my lists at the end of the year. Absolutely loved it!

9/10

Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]