Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The All-time Top 20 USA BO. And what future 400 movies? 
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Post The All-time Top 20 USA BO. And what future 400 movies?
Here are the Top 20 and only 300 million USA grossing movies.

DISCUSS any points you want, here are some examples.

- What movies should be higher?
- What movies shouldn't have made that much money?

- What future 400 movies are coming in the future?

1 Titanic $600,788,188
2 Star Wars $460,998,007
3 Shrek 2 $439,823,837
4 E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial $435,110,554
5 Star Wars I - The Phantom Menace $431,088,301
6 Spider-Man $403,706,375
7 The Return of the King $377,027,325
8 Spider-Man 2 $372,871,182
9 The Passion of the Christ $370,274,604
10 Jurassic Park $357,067,947
11 The Two Towers $341,786,758
12 Finding Nemo $339,714,978
13 Forrest Gump $329,694,499
14 The Lion King $328,541,776
15 Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone $317,575,550
16 The Fellowship of the Ring $314,776,170
17 Star Wars II - Attack of the Clones Fox $310,676,740
18 Return of the Jedi $309,306,177
19 Independence Day $306,169,268
20 Pirates of the Caribbean $305,413,918

Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:52 am
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

We can sit here and discuss what should have and what shouldn't have made what they did, but it's pointless. The movie made what it did because people wanted it, that's all. Bottom line, whatever. As for future $400 million movies, no clue. There won't be anymore this year or next year, though.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:56 am
All Star Poster

Does that star wars figure count the re-release? If it does i dont think it deseves number two.

Is there a list that actually goes not by money (which changes with inflation) but with tickets sold? I think that would be more accurate.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:58 am
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Does that star wars figure count the re-release? If it does i dont think it deseves number two.

Is there a list that actually goes not by money (which changes with inflation) but with tickets sold? I think that would be more accurate.

I think Box_2005 had a list of that.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:59 am
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************

Yes it does, this is just the basic $ list that is posted.

I agree, ticket sales would be an interesting list.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Hey Goldie, move your cowardly butt to this thread and finish the discussion:

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopi ... 8&start=50

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Read the previous page, not very smart as you missed a previous post, I did respond.

Also, nice avatar, for the girls and the ? guys, I can't imagine any straight guy posting that. Hey but to each his own.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Guys, back to the topic of the thread, please.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:10 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:

Read the previous page, not very smart as you missed a previous post, I did respond.

Also, nice avatar, for the girls and the ? guys, I can't imagine any straight guy posting that. Hey but to each his own.

I posted that because I thought you'd like me more if you see this picture as considering all I know so far about you, it should turn you on. :lol:
But I guess you liked the diaper guy more...

However...

you said you are going to explain "tonight" why your picks are right...that never happened.

I also analyzed your picks and you never responded to that.

Go here and read for your pleasure:

@Zingaling

I'll leave this thread as soon as he goes over to that link and replies.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

As luck would have it:

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=841

The top 618 :)

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Guys, back to the topic of the thread, please.

As you can see Lecter, AS USUAL, has no intention of following your instruction.

Can you please delete his posts and stop his spamming, answers with no relation to the topic, before he ruins this topic and thread. Notice none of his answers relates to the question. He should have PM me if he wanted to ask that question.

The TOP grossing USA deserves a thread. Please clean it up.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Goldie, go and reply to that topic that I posted, don't be a coward.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Goldie, go and reply to that topic that I posted, don't be a coward.

Did you read Z post?

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Speed Racer

hell, Goldie, why don't you just go and reply?

I'm the man.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

FYI, If you read the thread, I did reply plenty and I am out the door in 10 minutes for movies. Plus I would never jump because Lecter told me to. I will reply if and when I feel like it.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Speed Racer

BigMoviePimp wrote:

FYI, If you read the thread, I did reply plenty and I am out the door in 10 minutes for movies. Plus I would never jump because Lecter told me to.

Lecter is a worthy poster of this community.

Unlike you.

But FYI, I checked the last page of that link Lecter gave and I see posts that you were supposed to relpy to and obviously didn't.

Lack of good arguments?

I'm the man.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

We can sit here and discuss what should have and what shouldn't have made what they did, but it's pointless. The movie made what it did because people wanted it, that's all. Bottom line, whatever. As for future $400 million movies, no clue. There won't be anymore this year or next year, though.

Back to the question at hand, you don't think • Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (Fox) - 5/19/04 has a chance at 400 million.

I think it get 400.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Lecter and Goldie, here's the deal. You guys need to settle whatever conflicts you have now. Goldie, we don't care if your Goldmaster or not. If you feel the right to make a thread, go right ahead. Lecter, please stop challenging Goldie in every thread. This is a new site, and everyone has a fresh start. If you guys want to talk or trash each other or whatever, do it somewhere else. We don't need the threads for BO Discussion spammed with arguements about why Goldie hasn't responded to Lecter's comments or why Lecter's avatar has a half-naked dude.

Thanks.

-Zingaling

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:34 pm
Speed Racer

I'm the man.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Zingaling wrote:

Back to the question at hand, you don't think • Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (Fox) - 5/19/04 has a chance at 400 million.

I think it get 400.

It does have a shot, but I think it will get around $375 million. It will be very frontloaded, and I think people have been pretty dissapointed with the two other Star Wars movies. The only reason this will do more than Attack of the Clones is because it's extremely anticipated for all Star Wars fans.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:36 pm
All Star Poster

neostorm wrote:

As luck would have it:

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=841

The top 618 :)

Wow!!! Nice list box!! Ten Commandments made a tons of money. What the hell is Doctor Zhavago about? I never heard of it. :oops:

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Goldie wrote:
BigMoviePimp wrote:

FYI, If you read the thread, I did reply plenty and I am out the door in 10 minutes for movies. Plus I would never jump because Lecter told me to.

Lecter is a worthy poster of this community.

Unlike you.

But FYI, I checked the last page of that link Lecter gave and I see posts that you were supposed to relpy to and obviously didn't.

Lack of good arguments?

Whatever dude, plus instead of reading just the last page, read the whole though thread, is 3 pages too much. Also, for example, I remember BABA saying that I had made good points in there.

And as I said, I am off to the movies now so I won't have time to get into a discussion with Lecter.

Understand!

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

You guys need to settle whatever conflicts you have now. Goldie, we don't care if your Goldmaster or not. If you feel the right to make a thread, go right ahead. Lecter, please stop challenging Goldie in every thread. This is a new site, and everyone has a fresh start.

To me he will always stay who he is and there is no fresh start for me in this cause. The End. As long as Gold Master is here, there will be this conflict.

Thanks

-Dr. Lecter

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Zingaling wrote:
You guys need to settle whatever conflicts you have now. Goldie, we don't care if your Goldmaster or not. If you feel the right to make a thread, go right ahead. Lecter, please stop challenging Goldie in every thread. This is a new site, and everyone has a fresh start.

To me he will always stay who he is and there is no fresh start for me in this cause. The End. As long as Gold Master is here, there will be this conflict.

Thanks

-Dr. Lecter

Lecter, try to be a little understanding. Goldie has just as much right to post as you do, and the arguements between you two in every thread can get a little annoying. Fine, don't let it go. But, try to argue somewhere outside of the threads. Talk through PM, AIM, MSN, whatever. Not through the threads.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:43 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Zingaling wrote:

Thanks

-Dr. Lecter

Lecter, try to be a little understanding. Goldie has just as much right to post as you do, and the arguements between you two in every thread can get a little annoying. Fine, don't let it go. But, try to argue somewhere outside of the threads. Talk through PM, AIM, MSN, whatever. Not through the threads.

I am not a little understanding of Gold Master, though. And internet stalkers do have less rights.

Check your PM

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next